Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi (50836 Views)

Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family / Keyamo: LP ‘Riling Up’ Nigerians Against Judiciary Over Presidential Election / Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Angelfrost(m): 9:33am On Oct 31, 2019
Conceptman:
this man is causing more problems for Nigerians who live outside this country with this border policy, there are other ways he can do things. Nigerians are suffering in this case

Let me get this right... You want the few Nigerians outside to flourish at the expense of the millions more toiling in Nigeria??!... Smh.

Has Nigeria not gotten to the level where she should be exporting more, and importing far less??!... Let's be less self-centered and more patriotic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by obidark: 9:34am On Oct 31, 2019
Angelfrost:

You are the one not making sense... You come into a Nigerian-owned forum to talk trash, and make empty threats??! What effrontery, what temerity??!

I once thought Ghana citizens were half as learned as Nigerians... Now, I see I under-estimated your general poor intelligence. Pity!!!

btw....
am nigerian,you moroon....!!
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Area4Area: 9:35am On Oct 31, 2019
vaxx:
what do you understand about regional trade? Don't quote me foolishly again when it is about poor understanding of basic economics . You think trade is managed simply by emotions?
You've been told by the Nigerian government to do your worst and the borders remain shut, simple.

3 Likes

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Multiplier7(m): 9:38am On Oct 31, 2019
Area4Area:
This border closure would further decelerate their economic growth rate in this last quarter of the year, imagine it has been decelerating since the beginning of the year before the border closure sef.

That's why am laughing at this Chrisghyie guy ranting about Ghana economic growth at 8%. He never stopped for once to reason why it is growing at that rate.

But he shouldn't worry any longer. We all will still know very soon. Let's see how far it grows from now onwards.

3 Likes

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Angelfrost(m): 9:39am On Oct 31, 2019
obidark:

btw....

You are??! Sigh... That makes you a bigger unpatriotic dimwit!!! Tueh!!!

...And, it is spelt "Mor*n"!!! Smh.

4 Likes

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Multiplier7(m): 9:41am On Oct 31, 2019
obidark:

btw....

I think is high time we start dashing some citizens to other countries grin grin

Bros you sound Malawian

4 Likes

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by vaxx: 9:42am On Oct 31, 2019
Area4Area:
You've been told by the Nigerian government to do your worst and the borders remain shut, simple.
Very stupid of you .Give me any news linked to Nigeria goverment official saying that.
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by SamOyovwi: 9:43am On Oct 31, 2019
It is an opportunity for us here. We've thrown billions to these small Africans countries
Beremx:
Nigerians are suffering more from the border closure. Aisha Buhari should tell her husband that

2 Likes

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Zooposki(f): 9:43am On Oct 31, 2019
Xisnin:

You amuse yourself.
The UK has no constitution.
Even if it did, banning foreign students wouldn't need a constitutional amendment.
An administrative directive is sufficient for that.

At least you understood the message I was trying to convey, whether constitutional amendment or administrative directive. No need for technicalities.
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Zooposki(f): 9:45am On Oct 31, 2019
djoe21:

Are you serious? Are they now allowing post study visa?

Not sure how true it is, but there was a thread awhile ago regarding this issue.
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Empredboy(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2019
efighter:

Are you into smuggling of contraband goods and hard drugs or human trafficking? Those are the people suffering.
so those doing legitimate business at the border like the clearing agents, poultry farmers whose eggs are mostly purchased by the beninious are happy? Those who export goods to countries like Chad, Niger, Mali and bukinafaso should use the sea port? Please always get your fact
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by obidark: 9:47am On Oct 31, 2019
Multiplier7:

I think is high time we start dashing some citizens to other countries grin grin

Bros you sound Malawian

you wandash me to malawi....??
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by obidark: 9:49am On Oct 31, 2019
Angelfrost:

You are??! Sigh... That makes you a bigger unpatriotic dimwit!!! Tueh!!!

...And, it is spelt "Mor*n"!!! Smh.

wat....??
you wan tell me how to spell moroooooooon on social media,you moroon....??
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Smilebukkieman: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2019
efighter:

Are you into smuggling of contraband goods and hard drugs or human trafficking? Those are the people suffering.
Is either your reasoning is very low or you still live with your parent that provide all your needs easily.
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Multiplier7(m): 9:50am On Oct 31, 2019
vaxx:
Very stupid of you .Give me any news linked to Nigeria goverment official saying that.

You again?

Have you visited the Psychotherapist that I asked you to visit?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Multiplier7(m): 9:51am On Oct 31, 2019
obidark:

you wandash me to malawi....??

Gbam grin grin grin
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Empredboy(m): 9:53am On Oct 31, 2019
Angelfrost:

Let me get this right... You want the few Nigerians outside to flourish at the expense of the millions more toiling in Nigeria??!... Smh.

Has Nigeria not gotten to the level where she should be exporting more, and importing far less??!... Let's be less self-centered and more patriotic.
your point?
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by SamOyovwi: 9:56am On Oct 31, 2019
Don't deceive yourself. Investment from Asia especially China is deceitful. It's synonymous to selling your country
chrisagyei:
hahaha.Nigerians are very funny.Maybe you people don't understand our economy. Just as your economy can only be crippled by international crude oil prices because your whole economy and exports depends on it thus you going into recession in 2015,the only thing that can cripple Ghana's economy is sharp fall of gold,cocoa and oil prices on the international market. Nigerians doing businesses in Ghana are nuisance whom 2/3 are even informal and evade taxes.They only end up repatrating all their little profits out of the country to their mama's in their village. Why do you think the Ghanaian government made a law to ban foreigners from retailing in Ghana.About your 4 banks or so in Ghana,just this year,the government liquidated and forcefully closed down 15 solid Ghanaians and Nigerian banks in Ghana and nobody including the economy was affected.The workers were given package and laid off.The economy was rather made stronger.The government ended up pumping billions of dollars into the economy. Your petty banks will close and leave and the economy won't even tickle.We're looking for better investments from Asia and the Western countries not Nigeria. Your glo company is almost dead.Even you who leave in Ghana is an illegal immigrant including all these Nigerians studying in Ghana in unknown private universities without their residence permits. You guys force yourself unto Ghana cos we don't even need your failed naira here.

1 Like

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Multiplier7(m): 9:57am On Oct 31, 2019
obidark:

kiiiki....tthunda fire you their....i dont even know which direction is malawi sef....
how can you be this heartless....??

Well...they will locate you naturally since you sound like them.

Is like birds of the same feathers flock together stuff.

1 Like

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by RICHOLAC(m): 9:58am On Oct 31, 2019
efighter:

Have you seen them on Twitter recently? No, you can't, they don't have money to buy data since Nigeria closed its borders. Even Ghana President never chop today. Useless brunt offerings that should be sacrificed to the God of Thunder.
Gosh! that's too hash.
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by obidark: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2019
Multiplier7:

Well...they will locate you naturally since you sound like them.

Is like birds of the same feathers flock together stuff.

multiplier of what....??
you are multiplier of stvpidities....??
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by pharmagba: 10:00am On Oct 31, 2019
chrisagyei:
You Nigerians are very funny oo.I already told you that GUTA already hate you and had just gotten the perfect opportunity to get all Nigerian competitors and traders out from Ghana. Remember that Ghana is already 30 million people and has the second largest economy in West Africa and higher GDP per capita than Nigeria. There're more than 4 million Nigerians living and working in Ghana together with their families. Ghana doesn't really produce anything for exports into West Africa except some few alcoholic companies. Now if these millions of Nigerians living in Ghana are frustrated and forced out of Ghana, your same people will be shouting ECOWAS and xenophobia. Now let's see if any Nigerian will shout ECOWAS again. Just this year,just 400 Nigerian shops and businesses were locked in just one spare parts town in another city called Kumasi alone and you people were all over the place. You wannabe giants were mocking our leaders that they're begging you. For them they always want peace just like the South African leaders try to make peace buh we the people of Ghana don't want to see you Nigerians in our country and don't even care or heard of any border closure .F**k peace. That's the honest situation on the ground .Seriously I love my country Ghana more than myself." God Bless our Homeland Ghana, And Make Her Great And Strong ".I hate to see my fellow brothers and sisters from Nigeria insult my nation Ghana.
Your president woke up from the slumber he had in Russia and this is the best( worst) he can do?
This is a good developmet, let all NigerIan in Ghana come home, it may be a little difficult now but they will be happier for it , we need all Nigerian to put our country back in perfect shape.
This action Ghana will regret it till eternity and about the border close just forget any reopening till 2023.
Its a good time to know that Ghanians are the smugglers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Multiplier7(m): 10:00am On Oct 31, 2019
obidark:

multiplier of what....??
you are multiplier of stvpidities....??

Whichever one you desire, I multiply

I can multiply craze too
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Area4Area: 10:01am On Oct 31, 2019
vaxx:
Closure of the border is the official statement and keeping it shut till now despite the diplomacy your ministers have been trying to play for it to be opened is the Nigerian government telling you to do your worst.

You do not expect our president to come on live TV and telling your president and his cabinet to do anything, action they say speaks louder than voice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by obidark: 10:02am On Oct 31, 2019
vaxx:
calling you an iliiterate is an understatement, you are simply an analphabetic slowpoke...

There are reasons for slow economy growth , And Ghana is not the only country with fast economy growth with such news now. same thing is happening to China and India as their economy growth has slowed down now. The loming trade war between US and China, The brexit deal are consider decision. nothing at all linked it to ecowas trade. Ghana at it s slowest growth is rising faster than Any country with such growth rate in africa not even ruwanda.....

Generally, this quarter consumption and demand was estimated low owing to election but situation is more pronounced than anticipated. Core sector growth for Q1 2019 is still remain at 7 % as iMF predicted.

You go to news channel and published it without understanding it. very stupid and dump

hey hey....ashanti....i would stop pissin nigerians off in your situations....
choose your battles well....

you are still nearer to us than we are to kenyans....
you will feel the pains when we nigerians go werey....!!
Re: GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi by Obas101(m): 10:02am On Oct 31, 2019
Beremx:
I am not into all of that. Get in touch with reality and stop feigning ignorance.
you are the one that is being ignorant here... learn and get your facts right, stop showing your stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe / Nicknames Nigerians Call State Governors / I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.