Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? (6026 Views)

This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) / We Girls Dont Like Sex On Bed We Mostly Like It In Bush And HARDCORE / Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by Namdeenero(m): 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
Wetin Adele no go see for the other side undecided
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by Jersuiyjoe(m): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
Badboibipo:
Since I was little I have always hated Nigerian girls cuz all they want and understand is love and romance and just basic sexx. You see I am a very rare kind of individual, I'm not the average guy out there. I think outside the box and I do not conform to societal norms and needs. All these girls just want a man that is handsome and that will sing like bruno mars for them while sending them money weekly. You see I really dont like when a girl has an opinion or is conscious when I'm licking her pussyyy....i love it when shes completely unconsciously and then I lick her ass and pussyy and breast till I cumm. I dont like penetration sexxx....its too basic and boring. Again I also love being dominated sexually, a girl spitting on me and making me her slave is my dream in life. But guess what? Everyday I leave my house these dull Nigerian hoes find me attractive and expect me to be a lover boy like these dull guys they have been dating. I am so sick of being admired and then hated cuz I dont take hoes to dates and then sing like bruno mars to them. Where can i find a Nigerian girl that thinks outside the fucking box?? I'm getting frustrated and soon may do something drastic cuz its tiring living in a society where there are literally nobody who likes or does what u only enjoy. I'm so frustrated
You are quite a funny guy to me. But u have made a important point, and my thought is also the same with urs.
i like being creative instead of doing one comon thing forever bcus u will get tired of it. So, the problem is; they are most nigerian ladies who are also creative in sex but u won't find em in nigeria except u travel outta here to another country, most especially another continent of this world because majority of africans don't think outside da box. So don't waste ya time thinking u will get it in nigeria, except u have a gf dat u can teach in order to understand da way she can please u on bed or let her knw ur bedrum characters so she can understand u both need
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by goalgetter01: 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
wetin chioma no go see for gate
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by emkz: 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
There are many Nigerian girls who can do some of these. Start with the basic stuff and gradually introduce them to your fantasies. If you hit them directly with the fantasies, they get put off. Also be aware that it can destroy a relationship, so deal with someone psychologically and psychically mature. I know some women who like beating men.

On the unconscious part, please be careful. I don't know how you intend doing this; if you want to lace their drinks, I would say don't. If it is unavoidable, obtain a signed agreement if possible with a witness. Best luck.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by 2buffagain(m): 11:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
It's important to not even marry a girl who doesn't get this bit about you.
Vanilla wives are why most men have mistresses outside who can take control and Bleep him if that's what he needs.
This is actually a common desire of most domineering people. They spend most of their time dominating people, so they need that one person who they can rest and give control to from time to time.

If this need to be dominated in the bedroom gets fulfilled by a man's wife (assuming she knows how trigger the thing in him well), it will take a lot for him to go out and cheat. When they are in that mode, he will gladly declare himself her "b*tch for the night" grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians' Funny Tiktok Videos That Will Get You Reeling With Laughter / Why Is It That A Relationship Without Money Cannot Work For Girls / Should sex be this painful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.