Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? (5371 Views)

How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? / How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? / How Do You Say This Without Offending Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Allsingles: 12:46am On Nov 02, 2019
donbachi:
Honeypie,my love,the queen of my heart,sweet,world no1 chef......please,don't be offended.....Lot wife follow u cook dis food?

Not everyone will easily understand you because you are now speaking in parables.
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 02, 2019
DMerciful:
I guess he wanted to say in reality, you're not a man. You corrected the unfortunately he used and he recognized by saying he dint mean it as an offense....let's correct with love

Why don't you advice that we approach with love, since you're dishing it out. smiley
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Allsingles: 12:52am On Nov 02, 2019
AlphikkaTech:
How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her?

Call her by the usual sweet name you always call her and then ask her if she observed the new sachet of salt she bought now is more active than the previous one.
(Whether she bought new sachet of salt or not, you have called her attention to the salty taste of the food which is the main reason why you called her)
If she said yes, then tell her to reduce hand next time while cooking.
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by DMerciful(m): 1:03am On Nov 02, 2019
No vex
Guest007:

Why don't you advice that we approach with love, since you're dishing it out. smiley
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Cousin9999: 2:31am On Nov 02, 2019
Share an article about the health effects of too much salt in the diet. Talk to her about that, and ask her to commit to healthier choices with you.

Or just ask her to use less salt during intercourse. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Ryan03(f): 9:00am On Nov 02, 2019
Your wife is not suppose to be offended if you tell her the food is salty, except you shouted at her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by placeofallure(f): 9:39am On Nov 02, 2019
If the both of you had been really close, real friends the way a couple should, you don't need to ask about this.

My husband and I, we're soooo relaxed in each other's company that we can say anything to each other no matter how positive or negative it may seem. That is what you should work towards. Many sensitive issues, more than a salty meal, will still come in the future. Will you then run from pillar to post trying to put your house in order?

2 Likes

Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Modernist: 9:47am On Nov 02, 2019
Allsingles:

Not everyone will easily understand you because you are now speaking in parables.
Anyone that doesn't understand this is Seriously dumb.

1 Like

Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by MariaAngeles: 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
AlphikkaTech:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahahahahahahahahaha grin

So you cannot tell your wife she put too much salt in the food because you're afraid you might offend her ? grin grin grin
Who did you marry ? Jezebel ? grin
Man up, man! angry

1 Like

Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by midnighter(f): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
You guys laughing at OP would be surprised

I have seen where the man complained about the soup and the woman said that that's how her mum used to prepare it for her father and her father liked it, therefore he must like it

This is not a dumb question, some people don't listen. Style is necessary at times
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by frozen70g(f): 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
AlphikkaTech:

Are you aware that too much salt causes hypertension ❓

Just tell her politely that she should reduce her salt in the food

Simple, are you afraid of talking to her about it

If you continue this way, you will be afraid of telling her the reality of life
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by kinzation(m): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
AlphikkaTech:
Baby was Lot's wife with you in the kitchen
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Apination(m): 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
Eat the food quietly and say nothing. No be everything dem dey complain put undecided
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by midnighter(f): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
Apination:
Eat the food quietly and say nothing. No be everything dem dey complain put undecided

Lol eat the food quietly and develop hypertension. Terrible!

In fact I would like my husband to keep offending me and stay alive rather than this thing you wrote.

Its like you are placing a curse on yourself..gosh!
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Apination(m): 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
midnighter:

Lol eat the food quietly and develop hypertension. Terrible!

In fact I would like my husband to keep offending me and stay alive rather than this thing you wrote.

Its like you are placing a curse on yourself..gosh!
I'm not your husband. And since when did my opinion on how I choose to relate with my spouse become your business? It's my opinion and my supposed hypertension abi e affect you? Since when did one over salted meal automatically give hypertension undecided
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by midnighter(f): 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
Apination:

I'm not your husband. And since when did my opinion on how I choose to relate with my spouse become your business? It's my opinion and my supposed hypertension abi e affect you? Since when did one over salted meal automatically give hypertension undecided

Lol

It's okay. Please go ahead and soundlessly tolerate the salty food. Godspeed
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Apination(m): 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
midnighter:

Lol

It's okay. Please go ahead and soundlessly tolerate the salty food. Godspeed
Of course I will, na my belle undecided
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by rowland545(m): 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
Guest007:

b!tch he already apologized.. So y r u still b!tching about it...now shut d fvck up and accept the appology
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Kbs468(m): 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
placeofallure:
If the both of you had been really close, real friends the way a couple should, you don't need to ask about this.

My husband and I, we're soooo relaxed in each other's company that we can say anything to each other no matter how positive or negative it may seem. That is what you should work towards. Many sensitive issues, more than a salty meal, will still come in the future. Will you then run from pillar to post trying to put your house in order?

You are really a darling.

Your hubby must definitely be fond of you and your company

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by omoteacher(m): 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Did you use Eleko beach water cook ? She will understand perfectly well.
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by placeofallure(f): 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
Kbs468:

You are really a darling.

Your hubby must definitely be fond of you and your company

Truly, he is. And thank you.

2 Likes

Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
rowland545:
b!tch he already apologized.. So y r u still b!tching about it...now shut d fvck up and accept the appology
grin
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2019
[quote author=Guest007 post=83740960

[/quote] I won't take it personal, trust me cheesy
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
LordOfSamosa:

grin

Lord of the samosas, I hail you grin grin grin
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Dreiwizzy: 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
Guest007:

I know who you are? Your old monicker starts with M
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
LOLOL. I can't stop laughing.

donbachi:
Honeypie,my love,the queen of my heart,sweet,world no1 chef......please,don't be offended.....Lot wife follow u cook dis food?

Saintbusco1:
This food is salty dear

That "dear'' is enough, i can't sugarcoat a salty food more than that, I will reserve the sugarcoating for her next delicious delicacy
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by SavageBoy: 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
24kmagic:
Tell her outrightly that her food is salty.

If you mince words you'll keep on eating salty food.

Tell her in a provoking manner that her food is salty. When she's provoked, she'll produce, meaning you'll start eating nice food.
"Provocation leads to production" Dr. Ken Kartas 2010

Bad cooks everywhere.

I pity your marriage
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Kbs468(m): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
placeofallure:

Truly, he is. And thank you.
You are welcome Dear

1 Like

Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
Guest007:

Tankio tankio, all I need now is a Queen. Will u be my queen? cheesy
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Bbbwings: 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
donbachi:

Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by TenthMan(m): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
iRepNaija1:
Tell her that you've been to the doctor recently for a checkup and he/she told you that you need to reduce your sodium intake. Simple.

You will live long in marriage.

smiley

AlphikkaTech:

Please follow the wisdom above. Or do/follow something similar.

Forget all the "tell her directly" and all the "sweet names" methods aforeposted. You are delving into a sensitive area in marriage and the life of an African Woman-Cooking/Home Making. One of the critical areas where their egos are founded upon.
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by rowland545(m): 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
Guest007:

Is it by force? You pickle dicked hungry fool grin
get the fvck off and go prostitute ....ugly floozie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. / I Wish I Had A Big Dick / Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.