Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,350 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here (40796 Views)

Those That Travel Abroad As Dependents, Come In And Share Your Abroad Stories / Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? / Road Travel Security Experiences - Please Share Your Personal Stories Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
ozonechrome:

https://www.nairaland.com/4478747/diy-guide-australian-permanent-resident
Australian woman abeg shower us pics make we see Australia here from naija..
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by ozonechrome: 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

Australian woman abeg shower us pics make we see Australia here from naija..

Sure!

1. Australian parliament at Canberra
2. A cave I visited at Margaret Rivers
3. A park beside the ocean at Perth
4. A beach at Perth .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Goodluckall: 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
Following
I will tell my story soon
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
ozonechrome:

Sure!

1. Australian parliament at Canberra
2. A cave I visited at Margaret Rivers
3. A park beside the ocean at Perth
4. A beach at Perth .
Wow very lovely thanks alot✌
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by CodeBlooded: 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
CodeBlooded:
Booked till I leave this country.
I will come back to modify this when I finally leave this country

2 years later, I still never leave. Life hard
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by hammed71(m): 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
CodeBlooded:

don't worry just keep working at it
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by CodeBlooded: 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
hammed71:
don't worry just keep working at it
Sure, I’ll.
Thanks �
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by olalekan9320(m): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
CodeBlooded:

Just keep trying
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Char1es: 4:10am On Sep 24, 2021
Kim Jong Un fired several senior officials who failed to enforce North Korea's stringent Covid-19 prevention, a dereliction of duty which the young dictator said will have "grave consequences" for the impoverished and isolated nation, state media reported
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by EngrKemp: 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
KingCurtis21:

Lol grin grin grin grin you’re very funny.
I see you’re pained and your true color have shown. (Low life yahoo boy)

Carry on, how many hours have you worked this week? 300 hrs?

First of all; there’s 168 hours in a week not 300 hrs as you claim. assuming Someone work as a welder or plumber for 10 hours each day throughout the week that’ll be 70hrs at the rate of 25 dollars per hour.
70*25=$1750 before tax. Then tax deduction and overtime between 300-450$:: 1750-450=$1300per week!
4week 1300*4=$5200.
Monthly bills:..
1 bedroom apartment near downtown will cost $1000
Feeding will cost around 300-600$ (Monthly) if you wanna cook at home but will cost around 900$ For three square meal daily in 3 star restaurant monthly.
Transportation: if you don’t have a car, you can take bus or train pass around 100$ per month plus Uber 100$ but if you decide to buy a car, you can get loan or buy it as credit and spread your payment the way you like. You can be paying 300$ every month for the next 3-4 years to own a 2016 car gas 100$ monthly and car insurance 150$ monthly and after that you’ve overused it you then ship it to Nigeria and make some cool money grin grin grin.

Monthly expenses
Rent (included light water and gas) $1000+feeding $700 homemade food plus some outings + transportation (car, insurance, gas and maintenance 700) + clothing 300$ + road trip to Canada spend five days in an hotel, club, foods gas and sightseeing 500$= 3200$
Salary 5200-3200$= 2000$ As saving
2000*12=24k annually
M9ron you see how simple it’s to make money and live as a king and still have money to invest or buy shares.
You can also learn some IT stuff too or open YouTube and make legit money and invest...
Common welder or technical worker can live more better high standards life than majority of Nigeria graduates that’s working how many banker can live in the slum banana island with d bad road and flood? Or have enough to go on trip monthly?

(That country that is the capital of homelessness, where more than 70% of their people are just one paycheck away from living on the street. He's talking about saving $500 per month when confirmed statistics say almost 70% of Americans don't have enough money to deal with a $500- $1000 emergency need.)

I just proved that welder can make saving 2000$ Monthly and ball to the fullest.
And the same statistic say 80% of Nigeria can’t afford to use 1$ a day right? Even India transfer world poverty capital country give una! With all the crude oil and many business opportunities grin grin grin
And still yet Nigerian youths are shamefully scamming US ladies millions dollars each year.
You’re not educated or well informed.

He's talking about capital that I accumulated through intensive savings during my housemanship and National Service. Go f,,k yourself. You think everyone is lazy and stup1d like you. All they know is complaining of no money to start business but theres always money running into millions available to move abroad.
So you accumulated millions in your national service and houseman-ship. Thief. The 18,000 make govt de pay you abi? I talk am say u be yahoo boy.

Same country where tens of thousands are been killed daily like chickens due to gun violence. And instead of the government to bring in gun control laws, they're busy playing politics with the lives of their citizens. I visit the US for just less than a week and a shooting takes place at the same location I visited the previous day. Thank God for my life. Just one week in the US and I'm almost shot dead. Continue in your capital of homelessness and depression and crime.
Guy u never enter USA before shut up there.
All those cooked stories na e you de cited here because of ignorance. ( just the way Americans both the black are asking if we’ve building in Africa or we live on trees grin grin etc) na the same thing you de try to here.
Tens of thousands are been killed daily and people are still living there and still trying to get visa by all means to leave Nigeria? Lol gun violence? Bro not everywhere in the USA. The killing and shooting are mostly done in black neighborhoods and ghetto which I don’t wanna talking about before because it’s a great shame to see your own black brothers killing themselves in the name of gang (same in Nigeria cultism) get your fact right and stop fooling yourself here, some of those black don’t like to work all them do all day is to smoke pop pills and target someone that have money or anything valuable to rob due the process they might even shoot the person.
Homelessness grin grin grin you funny bro. Those homeless people you’ve been seeing on the roadside sleeping in movies or news are illegal immigrants that cross through Mexico to enter USA and addicted people! I nor wan talk too much on it but the funny is when snow starts falling you’ll not see any one on the street again that’s how much life is valuable in the USA. And still yet USA government are still giving aid lending money to Nigeria govt. giving Africa the chance to exceed through lottery visa with everything being paid fully (included housing)
wish you know how many people are billionaires in the US and how much they’re send to Africa including Nigeria just to help people I’m not sure you’re educated a lot.

But why’re you so pained? You’re worrisome about US but yet you’re not mentioning Nigeria problem (boko haram, fulani herdsmen, cultism, kidnapping, highway robber, thief, police killing Nigeria youth in southern region and the government isn’t saying sh1t, community disputes and their killing, people living on top of lagoon in lag and delta(almighty oil state)ijaw and some other tribe, and some sleep under bridges etc) and how the government are using people life to play politics and win elections!

It is your useless father that is a public fund looter and your whorish mother that is into yahoo. You think we don't know the so-called ballers in your abroad are into drugs and fraud.
I’m not gonna waste my time on you or insult your parents but with all your foolishness here shows you’re from a broken home and you’re getting used of insulting your parents daily. You’re the one that mentioned your parents are into looter which isn’t even true you’re just a lowlife Yahoo boy[/b]claiming to be rich. I never said I’m in the USA or being rich but I’m always more content with life and what comes with it that’s where true happiness is. Stay blessed and stop claiming what you’re not (houseman-ship ke) from medical school to owning a business.
The bad thing here’s that you can’t take critics! This’s how you run your business into billions.
[b]yahoo boy

SMH
U just took the analysis out of my mouth.

Good one bro.
If the person is married and the wife is working too,then that's twice the income

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Visa Denied / Visa Interview Date With The American Embassy, Any Advice? / Only Four Airports Are Economically Sustainable In Nigeria – Dr. Muda Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.