Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,510 members, 7,770,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:47 AM

Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here (40426 Views)

Those That Travel Abroad As Dependents, Come In And Share Your Abroad Stories / Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? / Road Travel Security Experiences - Please Share Your Personal Stories Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Americanboy35: 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
Interesting topic grin
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Beautyaddy: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nigsrdumb:

No you are the slave who sees nothing good in your own country until you've licked the asshole of white daddy.

With all the taxes you've paid in the west ,will you bring those good roads to Nigeria?

The black man nor get sense..

As Usual from another Slave Cave Mentality.

What does paying taxes aboard have to do with the very disgraceful roads in Nigeria

So Nigerians in Nigeria do not pay taxes too? What are they used for? Stealing.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Majesticniyi(m): 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
I would just drop some points.

1. Never travel to any developed country without the right papers. If you do, be ready to struggle and hustle. You might get lucky and break through but the chances are slim.

2. Dont travel with the hope of making big money. The system was not designed like ours. Materialism is low and you can afford the basic necessities of life with your meager income (if you no do pass yourself). If your plan in life is to make big money and oppress others with it, Naija is the best bet for you.

3. Most of those who travel that I know, did because of their children and future generation. Be aware that the first line of immigrants dont break into the society. Some do but most live averagely....their children who are raised in the system tend to fare better though.

4. There is little or no power difference. If you are the type that wants to be called Oga, you are on your own o. You can be a manager and the carpenter under you would earn far more than you. So, before you abuse that your uncle who does menial work abroad...check how much he earns first grin

5. Be sure of what you are coming for. I tell my friends sometimes that I really cant see any material or financial change in my life after relocation but the fact is the immaterial things are more important....assurance of quality medical facility incase of emergency, security, access to clean air and water, electricity, zero noise pollution, predictability of traffic, emergency services, human dignity etc.

All in all, if anyone tells you not to leave Naija (the life-is-hard-abroad crew), na scam them dey scam you!!!!

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by godwon01(m): 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nice topic. My story goes like this. To travel outside Nigeria is a nice idea but I will not advice any body to go this time around. I left the shore of the country twenty years ago when Europe was rosy for foreigners. Now abroad is not like as it was used to be. The economy is very bad globally. The job is no longer there again. Plenty of people with little jobs. Nigerian reputation now is not as it used to be before. Immigration law is very tight now. To get residential permit to work is very strict now. If at the end of the day U managed to get out , U will be shocked what you will see. Things are very tough now. Anyway best of luck to those who still want to go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
Beautyaddy:

As Usual from another Slave Cave Mentality.

What does paying taxes aboard have to do with the very disgraceful roads in Nigeria

So Nigerians in Nigeria do not pay taxes too? What are they used for? Stealing.

Go and ask the Chinese , it's called enlightened self interest.

i won't go into detail about why Nigeria is one of the lowest tax collector globally, sure u know that already.

Lol u sound like I'm minister for road transport.
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by bamangar: 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
Bioles1187:
I hv no any travel experience buh I hv story to tell

Almighty Allah will make Kelechi Anthony Jude life hell all is wealth will not benefit him. Sickness upon sickness shall rain on him. I paid 300k to him for Dubia employment work though I told him when d visa is out I will balance him which he agree. This guy begin to they scope me dey tell me shit. He later send me Oman employment latter which I decline based on our agreement. Fast forward to last month all his office is lock is number not going through all the means to reach him all in avail now. I was thinking I hv hope wen I paid him the money now he has ruin my career. But if plan A no work we are still counting to Z. Hv been depressed since that moment till now no shishi with. I was even send invitation latter from USA buh I don't hv money beside my passport is still vigin passport. A guy was telling me about Kazakhstan that country mk sense. Buh nobody to help u out...those agent has dent so many young man/woman dreams. I feel bad that am going through this right now. I have all d evidence of payment with me buh police are demanding for big money that I can't afford. Please house if there is anybody that can recommend genuine lawyer/sars/efcc to me wen d money is out we share it 50/50 nd if there is anyone that can sponsored me I will be glad

Bro, I can see frustration and desperation in you. I take God Beg you, Calm down. I know of a guy here who lost millions runsing Dubai visa. He also lost out in US. Finally Germany scholarship school came through and it was legitimate. He's now studying there. Please don't use desperation to land yourself in all those weird countries. I will advise you to hustle hard, make your money are move to sane country. With N1.5m you can get Canada PPR through AIPP. You don't even need an agent to do it. YOU DON'T NEED AN AGENT TO TRAVEL, YOU ONLY NEED INFORMATION.
stay away from Agents

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by collinsVP: 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
bamangar:

Bro, I can see frustration and desperation in you. I take God Beg you, Calm down. I know of a guy here who lost millions runsing Dubai visa. He also lost out in US. Finally Germany scholarship school came through and it was legitimate. He's now studying there. Please don't use desperation to land yourself in all those weird countries. I will advise you to hustle hard, make your money are move to sane country. With N1.5m you can get Canada PPR through AIPP.ou don't even need an agent to do it. YOU DON'T NEED AN AGENT TO TRAVEL, YOU ONLY NEED INFORMATION.
stay away from Agents

Please what is PPR and AIPP?

Thanks
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Bioles1187(m): 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2019
bamangar:

Bro, I can see frustration and desperation in you. I take God Beg you, Calm down. I know of a guy here who lost millions runsing Dubai visa. He also lost out in US. Finally Germany scholarship school came through and it was legitimate. He's now studying there. Please don't use desperation to land yourself in all those weird countries. I will advise you to hustle hard, make your money are move to sane country. With N1.5m you can get Canada PPR through AIPP. You don't even need an agent to do it. YOU DON'T NEED AN AGENT TO TRAVEL, YOU ONLY NEED INFORMATION.
stay away from Agents
bro thanks alot I appreciate. That part of hustle hard I don't relent buh u know d situated In d country now. The company i work then to save all this money some Indians hv embezzle the company money nd the company has fold off. Staying at home na god say mk I learn handwork buh still no link to get job. I appreciate once more
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by victorian(f): 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2019
charlesELIKIBA:

How old are you? You are convinced by a video call and a robust sight that he's living the best life... Well yes he maybe but can you do what he did to get there?

Can you do fraud? Can you scam people of their money?

Just saying.... I don't even know how to explain this a broad thing to people. You have to go to understand.
The reason persons are not returning home is because of the things they see and hear about Nigeria on the internet but they rather feed from mouth to mouth than return to Nigeria.
When you compare many things in infrastructure and basic needs you'd rather overstay your visa.

Huncle, my friend is not a scammer, nor into drugs

He traveled to the UK, got his visa through British embassy. And works in a factory.

He doesn't have fleet of car to flaunt ! he's got no dollars to flaunt!, his apartment is so simple and neat. So why call him. Fraud? angry

And thank God for the last thing u typed. Do u know Infrastructure and basic needs will make most Nigerians live longer and not commit suicide at every sight of despair.

If electrical bills is not tampered with and skyrocketed by phcn officials whenever there is light, don't u think it will also make businesses survive longer and flourish? That's even if there is even light sef. Light or no light, officials are slamming one with 20k bill a month!
But since I started using prepaid with my neighbor, with just 5k card, I use it for close to 6months! Yes 6months! But with analog reading? They've billed one 25k or even 30k angry we've abandoned analog because phcn was bringing consistent bill of N20k, in one year, they claimed we've consumed N240k!!!! Mind you, no one has been using the light for the past one year!
When I got back from my trip, I simply dumped the analog meter stuff and moved to prepaid. With prepaid I only buy card of 10k and I use till one year!!!!!!!

Those bloody pchn thieves! No wonder they don't want to distribute prepaid meter all over Lagos! grin
We Nigerians are the cause of our problems! Stealing from ourselves and making life unbearable. Smhhh

Later we will blame government. As if na another breed of human being dey that government house!

There are so many instances. If I say it here ehn? Honestly u will hide your face in shame!

Anyways I don't have time to argue with you.

Nigerians abroad if una like come back. You guys will run back abroad with frustration ,completely broke! and in a depressed state of mind within 2months!

Those who have ears let them ear

I'm. Done with this topic!

15 Likes

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Okikaneseokwu: 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
Inferno001:
this thread is funny but I'll share anyways...I had been hustling to play football after my university days..schooled in Accra and decided to start from there hoping something works out but my parents kept insisting I come home for my nysc..I sha obeyed because I was pressured by mumcy..you know how mumcies can be na....got to Nigeria 2015 and that was the wrongest time(pardon the word wrongest)...spoke to mum about the football dream and she backed me up..immediately dad also agrees and enrolled me in an academy in abuja there..that was the beginning of the plan to leave naija o..things where so slow..so I decided to go for greener pastures abroad because the the team here in Nigeria I finally signed for never paid me a dime..finally I convinced pops to bankroll my move to Germany for a trial with Frankfurt fc but trust nigerian agents na, they ended that dream by scamming us of 4million naira and that was how my dad pulled out..he was so pissed but mum kept trying to support me...finally I met another agent after a year of sorrow and hard work...he then asked me to bring 2mill for visa and ticket and payment for his services...he finally got me a ticket and visa to Azerbaijan..with hope and thinking my hustle had finished, I got to Baku and found out the man had no club waiting for me o..lolzz...was so devastated and decided to return home and not exceed my stay.. came home and got a job after 4 yrs of chasing football..got married last year and doing well right now..sometimes I look back and laugh but it wasn't funny then o...I feel its not about leaving the country..you can be blessed here if you only get the right connect trust me..wish you all the best
My brother every body can't be as lucky as u are.Going by what u narrated here,u have a strong backing
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by waynedc: 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
ojonugway:
It is no lies that the hustle to get out of this country is getting realer by the day...
I want to use this opportunity to invite our Bros and sis to come and enlighten us about their stories because this is Nigeria and everybody have got stories...

What motivated you to travelling out?

How did you raise the funds?

Do you have any regrets after travelling out? I mean was it worth every Kobo?

It's testimony time, you'll never know how your stories will motivate a struggling young man trying to find a way out of this country

I currently live in DC and life here in the US comes with sanity, good roads, security, constant light and water, fast and solid WiFi, more available jobs to do to the extent that you'll get tired of working but you'll pay a price for these extra comforts you get to enjoy here.

After you arrive you'll need about 3 to 5 years to settle yourself or catch up with those born here/already here - get your papers (could take anywhere from 6 months to 2 or 3 years or even 5 years), go to school here again (msc, attend nursing school or do an IT certification for a couple of months) and build your credit history. You need 3 things to succeed here - papers, US education (our certificates are rarely recognized here) and good credit. Once you have these 3, you'll have a comfortable life, well-paying job and a nice car and house. The caveat though is that your house or car will most likely be bought on credit/loan and you'll spend a significant number of your years working away paying off these debts. If you're up to the task, you'll work your a$$ off like crazy and it's going to seem like an unending cycle. You're going to make money here but America is a well-planned system that has a way of ensuring that all that money you're making stays within the country aka the rat race (like Robert Kiyosaki would say). Sending money back home in huge numbers to achieve one or two projects might become tough except you decide to truly live well below your means (which would mean renting a cheap place instead of buying a house with expensive mortgage, driving a used and cheap car vs buying one with an auto loan etc). If you can sacrifice your comfort in order to achieve things, you'll be fine. There is a side of America you don't get to see in her movies and it gets clearer to you after you land.

There are well-paying jobs in IT and nursing and if you're willing to do any of these jobs regardless of your current differing career/occupation, you could be making between $75k to $150k or more at the peak of your career. Uncle Sam takes a significant portion away as taxes but you can achieve with what's left if you make smart financial decisions. You're going to be paying a lot of bills each month - light, water, gas, internet, rent/mortgage, car note, student loan payments (if any) etc. Every single amenity enjoyed here is fully accounted and paid for. Financially speaking, you will not be rich but you will be comfortable, possibly to the extent that it gets easy to become laid-back or engrossed in the rat race and forget to make smart financial decisions back home.

I've been here for some years now, I got my papers (citizenship very soon), my US education, good credit and a growing company of my own. It was not easy but it took several years of sacrificing my comfort and intense focus to get here.

Bombshell: If you are wealthy already in Nigeria or you earn at least N500,000 or higher per month, you'll probably enjoy life better than your peers here. There's no point coming here. If you are anywhere not even close to middle class in Nigeria (lower class and below) and are hardworking, by all means come here if you can.

In all, do I recommend that you come? Absolutely!

Good luck

55 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Inferno001(m): 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
Okikaneseokwu:
My brother every body can't be as lucky as u are.Going by what u narrated here,u have a strong backing
...I understand you bro..just trying to point out that some people make it better in here than out there looking for greener pastures...If I had invested that 6mill I lost to scams, I probably won't be hoping on monthly salaries...anyone can be blessed anywhere...sometimes its better to have a better option before you decide to travel out.. its not as easy as we think o..its actually harder out there if you don't have a good foundation to lay on..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Henrymas(m): 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
waynedc:

I currently live in DC and life here in the US comes with sanity, good roads, security, constant light and water, fast and solid WiFi, more available jobs to do to the extent that you'll get tired of working but you'll pay a price for these extra comforts you get to enjoy here.

After you arrive you'll need about 3 to 5 years to settle yourself or catch up with those born here/already here- get your papers (could take anywhere from 6 months to 2 or 3 years or even 5 years), go to school here again (msc, attend nursing school or do an IT certification for a couple of months) and build your credit history. You need 3 things to succeed here - papers, US education (our certificates are rarely recognized here) and good credit. Once you have these 3, you'll have a comfortable life, well-paying job and a nice car and house. The caveat though is that your house or car will most likely be bought on credit/loan and you'll spend a significant number of your years working away paying off these debt. If you're up to the task, you'll work your a$$ off like crazy and it's going to seem like an unending cycle. You're going to make money here but America is a well-planned system that has a way of ensuring that all that money you're making stays within the country aka the rat race (like Robert Kiyosaki would say). Sending money back home in huge numbers to achieve one or two projects might become tough except you decide to truly leave well below your means (which would mean renting a cheap place instead of buying a house with expensive mortgage, driving a used and cheap car vs buying one with an auto loan etc). If you can sacrifice your comfort in order to achieve things, you'll be fine. There is a side of America you don't get to see in her movies and it gets clearer to you after you land.

There are well-paying jobs in IT and nursing and if you're willing to do any of these jobs regardless of your current differing career/occupation, you could be making between $75k to $150k at the peak of your career. Uncle Sam takes a significant portion away as taxes but you can achieve with what's left if you make smart financial decisions.

I've been here for some years now, I got my papers (citizenship very soon), my US education, good credit and a growing company of my own. It was not easy but it took several years of sacrificing my comfort and intense focus to get here.

Bombshell: If you are wealthy already in Nigeria or you earn at least N500,000 or higher per month, you'll probably enjoy life better than your peers here. There's no point coming here. If you are anywhere not even close to middle class in Nigeria (lower class and below) and are hardworking, by all means come here if you can.

In all, do I recommend that you come? Absolutely!

Good luck
Bro, I must commend the sincerity in your narrative. It's very refreshing and quite educative.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by pedi(m): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
Bioles1187:
am happy for you...
My guy n.a. to choose the right visa be my issue don't no which one to apply
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Beautyaddy: 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
pedi:

How's that hard?

What do you plan to do in Australia? Visiting or Staying?
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Bioles1187(m): 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
pedi:

Almighty Allah will help u bro u can ask d person sponsoring about d visa u should collect

1 Like

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Beolly(m): 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
Please good day everyone Do anyone know if it's possible and how visa or traveling documents from an European country can be sent by a foreign friend and citizen of that country down to Nigeria. Please if anyone knows which steps that fellow in that country has to take to effect the relocation of a someone based in Nigeria to that particular European country, the citizen is willing to accommodate and get a job for me when I get there but doesn't know what to do and take other responsibilities. If you know any means or steps that needs to be taken either from my part or the friend in Europe please drop your comments. I have an international passport

1 Like

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Bamz(m): 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
Reserved
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Soul47(m): 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
pedi:

Bro you are on the right track Australia far more better! How many years experience do you have in accounting?

Just finished school last year, doing my NYSC at the moment.

Should pass out by February, 2020.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Soul47(m): 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
abelwealth:

Yes go and get this book by donald asher
"write your way through graduate admission essay".. You will love it..
DAAD is a german exchange service (a scholarship board based in germany)
Alot of scholarship are offered tru DAAD..check it out..

Thanks a lot bro.

Will definitely check the book out and also apply for the Germany scholarships.

Thanks for the info, I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by queengift(f): 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
In 9months time I will tell my story. From Nigeria to Ireland, my dream country

1 Like

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by extremelygolden: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Everybody will start saying its not easy but they won't come back to Nigeria and let us enjoy Baba Buhari together grin

Some of them are actually trapped abroad with no means of coming back.
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Beautyaddy: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
extremelygolden:

How's that? That's not true.

No government abroad is holding any foreigner hostage to stay back in their Country
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by extremelygolden: 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
Beautyaddy:

How's that? That's not true.

No government abroad is holding any foreigner hostage to stay back in their Country

Please read between the line. I never mentioned government holding anybody hostage.
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2019
Elipsis:
I have no abroad story to share. Patiently waiting for God to pick up my calls.

I do have a Nigerian story to share to those abroad though.

There is no peace. There are no jobs. There is no food. There is no electricity. There isn't potable water. There are no good roads.
Police can pick you up at anytime of the day and label you a yahoo boy, and you end up spending years in prison...that's if they dont kill you first. Everyday, the government thinks of ways to tax the citizens.
We have a President who doesn't care.
We have a helpless Vice President. Our lawmakers only care about girls with big booty.
The courts, which should be the last hope is now the worst! Massive corruption has killed the judiciary.
The youths are confused. All they do is to argue on social media.
Tribalism and nepotism are the other of the day.

And of course, we have "Village People" that will hate you for no reason.

Nigeria has messed up our minds, we now glorify suffering.

Bottom line: If you are abroad and thinking of coming back, don't bother.

If I can meet u, I'd buy u a bottle of Budweiser. U nail it bruv

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Kastrom: 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2019
soleexx:

pray abt ur request
give out to the poor
den sees wot will happen

I wish to do this thing and how do I go about it
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
spiceadole:
I'm a medical doctor.

I left Nigeria for UK few months ago.

The dream took 4 years to come to pass.

I started by saving up money during my housemanship.

After NYSC,I was lucky to start residency programme. I still worked in private hospitals at my free time.
Meanwhile,I took the necessary exams..In Nigeria and UK.

Passed...Got an offer in Norwich,where I'm based now.
My hubby is making plans to join me next year.

Leaving Nigeria is the best decision I have ever taken in my life so far.

I rejoice with you. God that did your own, will do my own. Congrats.
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Beautyaddy: 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
extremelygolden:

Please read between the line. I never mentioned government holding anybody hostage.

I understood what you meant cheesy

extremelygolden:

And yes, some Nigerians are trapped abroad due to family, jobs and lifestyle obligations that they have no reason to want to jeopardize.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by KingCurtis21: 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nigsrdumb:
Europe is a shit hole, it's designed to keep you alive and happy to a certain extent but not to be rich ...

On a doctor's salary of 100k pounds per annum, your disposable income is slightly over one thousand pounds per week after tax , and you have to pay your bills from that.
In Nigeria u can become rich if u use ur brain. Eg sell any product at a profit margin of 5760 to 60000 people , u don become millionaire be that.

U have to ask yourself why the Chinese r coming to Nigeria/Africa.

I regret coming to Europe, thankfully Ive re strategized for Nigeria,and I can tell you it's been positive despite all the screams about Nigeria being a horrible country.

[sub][/sub]

Stop saying rubbish. All dis your theory talk here nor go work for Nigeria. You want sell any product at a profit margin of #5760 to 60,000 people grin grin grin why you never b billionaire by now, everybody suppose don be millionaires na.
And who tell you say u nor go fit sell products make people want at $20-$50 for USA and make billions below 25years? ( Kylie Jenner example) name any Nigerian tongue tongue

Doctors
Guy you nor just know wetin you de talk about.
The annual salary doctors de receive range between 150,000 to 300k.
(Your disposable income is slightly over one thousand pounds per week after tax) grin grin grin even assistant nurse earn more than 1k per week after tax. And still yet Nigerian doctors de run leave the country for d bad leaders. In developed countries salaries isn’t everything. Last year Canadian govt say dem wan increases doctors wages but the doctors said no’ nor because dem nor like money or anything but e go affect the tax payer.

(I regret coming to Europe, thankfully Ive re strategized for Nigeria,and I can tell you it's been positive despite all the screams about Nigeria being a horrible country) na illegal visa you take go or you cross sea enter Italy!!

Finally how many billionaires you know below 35 years wan make their money clean ?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Davida33: 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
No one is talking about Canada here. Please I will like to travel to Canada but my plan is to travel to Canada and cross over to US. US visa no easy to get for naija, please is this possible?

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by KingCurtis21: 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
biobab23:

Bro abroad is not easy that's the plain facts because bills wan kill us here na God, good phone cameras, weather and nice tall buildings wey dey use different from naija n let me say social amenities but we pay fucking higher Dan my beloved country NIGERIA �� brother sometimes we pay 180k for light bills DEWA

Stop lying please. Pay $500 for light bill grin grin. The highest na $150 and with constant light make go Carry ac and freezer and you de complain. That time for lag island we de pay around 70k for light and na only 4pm-7am we de get light and we hardly on ac for the estate Other people pays more than 200k because they get inverter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by AmNuhRegular(m): 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
Will come here to share mine soon in Jesus Name. This is my spot cool

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. / COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators / My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.