Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. (43003 Views)

Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Opexzy: 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
luvyaself95:

Behave well guy, don't do silly things when you are with a woman that cherish and respect you.

Thanks man, i already know this... Thank God a little apology and a show of remorse was still able to make her stay... I almost lost her and for the first time in my life i was scared of losing a woman... Lesson learnt... Now my head don calm down...
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by 3mmyz(m): 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
degamemaster:

Exactly what I did on Saturday and she still came up with her usual "so occupied" excuses. I even invited her to our end of the year session and party but she instantly gave me the "not so sure" response about being there.
In fact, I don't know what or her strategy to use. I not desperate and I also informed her not make me appear as complainant because I expected her to at least, our her busy schedule, to carve out a little time so that we can be talking often and building friendship and more closeness. But it seems she's not into me or she's yet to over her past relationship or wants to fight to get him back.

Maybe It's time to give her a break. If she cares she'll try and reconnect with you.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Jhamzy(m): 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
degamemaster:

Thanks for your advise, I appreciate but the issue is that where I live is a different environment and not the Nigerian kind. To see a black and responsible woman is difficult and some guys actually messed things up so girls are somehow sceptical about guys anytime it comes to marriage and relationship issues. Bear in mind, I live in Europe and marriages here sometimes are for papers issues but when one comes out for real and not for the papers, you will find out that some of this girls have been messed up emotionally hence, the difficulty in finding a serious one.
Just confused...
I can relate to what you are saying bro. What's your location? Maybe we are in the same place?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
Not outrightly, but I got the message and to think he was giving me green light from the beginning. That sorta thing dampens someone's self esteem. I kept asking my self if there was anything wrong with me or maybe something I did wrong?
Makenno:

What happened, did he reject?
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by luvyaself95(m): 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
Opexzy:

Thanks man, i already know this... Thank God a little apology and a show of remorse was still able to make her stay... I almost lost her and for the first time in my life i was scared of losing a woman... Lesson learnt... Now my head don calm down...

your head don calm down bawo you're funny dude.
thank God for you.
am envy you self.
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Rozaytee: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
chigoizie7:

A mature and sensible woman that knows what she actually wants in a man, will not play hard to get to a man she has no interest in.

If you see a useless guy, the 1st 3 dates with him will tell you the type of person he is.
most naija guys have mastered d act of acting all saint like ...to pretend like they are serious just to get into d gals pant...reasons for d hard to get nature of most ladies...
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by pwettyme(f): 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
I actually did and it worked out for me at that time.
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by noCAP(m): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
Rozaytee:
most naija guys have mastered d act of acting all saint like ...to pretend like they are serious just to get into d gals pant...reasons for d hard to get nature of most ladies...
so what is "hard to get" gonna prove exactly?
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
luvyaself95:

lol, how you dey, are you yoruba or igbo ?

You see you? I laughed now, you see green light begin ask me my tribe���
I'll take off now ���hahaha...

Okaaay... i'm igbo.
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Toks2008(m): 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Okaaay... i'm igbo.

Nah small small person dey dance enter stage before the gbedu enta body....

Make una carry on jare..nothing do una

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Toks2008(m): 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
pwettyme:
I actually did and it worked out for me at that time.

Which guy go say NO to a fine babe.

Oya come woo me make you see whether I go prove sturbborn.
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
Toks2008:

Nah small small person dey dance enter stage before the gbedu enta body....

Make una carry on jare..nothing do una

Hahahaaa...��� abeg ooo...hmm
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by degamemaster(m): 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
Jhamzy:

I can relate to what you are saying bro. What's your location? Maybe we are in the same place?

I live in Berlin, Germany.
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by degamemaster(m): 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Honestly when it comes to people and relationships, it is not science my guy.
That's why I say "my opinion". She may be the one she may not. My advice is do what you feel is right for yourself. Even if it doesnt work dont beat yourself up. Its better to try and fail than to not try at all. If you want ti take your time, go for it.. be friends just enjoy the ride sha and be happy with yourself. Everything in life na gamble

You're very correct. I will give her some times more and see what she's up to...
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Makenno(m): 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
Anonymous8083:
Not outrightly, but I got the message and to think he was giving me green light from the beginning. That sorta thing dampens someone's self esteem. I kept asking my self if there was anything wrong with me or maybe something I did wrong?

Now you know how guys feel, lol.tongue

But seriously tho, you shouldn't let it get to you. There are a lot of reasons a guy would turn down your advances and most times it has nothing to do with you. Plus you seem like someone that'd be cool to hang out with.

I read a quote that says "A woman who is still confident to ask another guy out after facing rejection is bound to succeed in life"
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lol, I wonder where you got that quote from but I'm definitely not trying it out again. I'm a reserved person by nature, I actually stepped outside my comfort zone, that ain't happening again.
Makenno:

Now you know how guys feel, lol.tongue

But seriously tho, you shouldn't let it get to you. There are a lot of reasons a guy would turn down your advances and most times it has nothing to do with you. Plus you seem like someone that'd be cool to hang out with.

I read a quote that says "A woman who is still confident to ask another guy out after facing rejection is bound to succeed in life"
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by luvyaself95(m): 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Okaaay... i'm igbo.

So na green light be one too i don't know oh if not i no go ask you that question in between am done with Green Light girls.
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Makenno(m): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
Anonymous8083:
Lol, I wonder where you got that quote from but I'm definitely not trying it out again. I'm a reserved person by nature, I actually stepped outside my comfort zone, that ain't happening again.

That you are reserved doesn't mean you shouldn't ask for what you want.

I'm just saying if you see a guy you like again, don't hesitate to ask him out.
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
luvyaself95:

So na green light be one too i don't know oh if not i no go ask you that question in between am done with Green Light girls.

Nah...didnt say it was a green light. I said, you saw a green light where there's none.

You can unask the question if you wish. Its ok by me. Not bothered.�
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by chigoizie7(m): 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
Rozaytee:

Somehow you have a point. But that hard to get does not mean he will still not get into the pants.
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Jhamzy(m): 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2019
degamemaster:

I live in Berlin, Germany.
OK. Was in Hamburg and Rostock during the weekend.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by degamemaster(m): 12:35am On Nov 13, 2019
Jhamzy:

OK. Was in Hamburg and Rostock during the weekend.

Oh that was nice. Hope you enjoyed your weekend ....?
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by luvyaself95(m): 4:17am On Nov 13, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Nah...didnt say it was a green light. I said, you saw a green light where there's none.

You can unask the question if you wish. Its ok by me. Not bothered.�

You are something oh after you have answered my question you're saying i can unask.
Answer you this question can you put back your faeces into stomach after purge.
anyway it better you don't show me green light and if i ask you won't you agree ?
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by YorubaPrince: 6:28am On Nov 13, 2019
meobizy:
Women are fish-brained. They hardly take advice.

Like you, ba?
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by sisisioge: 6:55am On Nov 13, 2019
Hmmmm...I know I can if I'd built rapport over a period of time with him. Actually did in the past but not in so much words embarassed I was friendly with him, gave him my absolute attention...guy knew where I was going without me saying the words grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Jhamzy(m): 6:58am On Nov 13, 2019
degamemaster:

Oh that was nice. Hope you enjoyed your weekend ....?
Yeah. Though was on transit to Denmark.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by dave4rella(m): 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
abbatoir:

We are in the same shoe..but she rather gave me green light and I decode being a sharp guy but as normal Lady of value does..she change am for me by being hard to get... but trust me.. I know wetin I want

Nice, personally I don't have patience for that hard to get shii, it's either she's in OR out
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by dave4rella(m): 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Thank you hun. I'm glad I never gave up. Lol

grin
I will never toil with your heart lol

Meanwhile you're pretty
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by mexzony: 8:17am On Nov 14, 2019
cozyfaithex:
I tried that shit and I regretted,its do.painful when the dude in question don't feel same way.it got me wondering if the way I felt coz of the rejection is same way guys feel coz it was so painful.
Yes my dear. It's thesame way.
You think it's easy a guy wooing a girl.
It takes maturity for both sides to leave a conversation with mutual respect even though a relationship might not work out after the wooing.
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by seunmohmoh(f): 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
dave4rella:

grin
I will never toil with your heart lol

Meanwhile you're pretty
Thank you
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by dave4rella(m): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Thank you

I still don't want to let it end yet.
Kindly mail me dave4rella@gmail.com
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Kelvin3476: 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
angelEmade:
i agree with you dear
HOW FAR FOR NOW ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady / "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List / One Wrong Sex Fit Steal Your Peace For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.