Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

This Yoruba Guy Said He Will Sleep With His Friends Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Yoruba Guy Said He Will Sleep With His Friends Sister (2102 Views)

Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? / This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument / Beautiful Hausa Lady Marries A Yoruba Guy (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Yoruba Guy Said He Will Sleep With His Friends Sister by Ilamina(f): 2:56am On Nov 04, 2019
How did the girls brother feel

He's close friend slept with his sister
And everyone knows

Who will marry that kind of girl
Re: This Yoruba Guy Said He Will Sleep With His Friends Sister by MrCork: 3:18am On Nov 04, 2019
Ilamina:

And everyone knows

angry
Re: This Yoruba Guy Said He Will Sleep With His Friends Sister by MrCork: 3:18am On Nov 04, 2019
Ilamina:

And everyone knows

...are u lightskin? angry
Re: This Yoruba Guy Said He Will Sleep With His Friends Sister by Ilamina(f): 3:21am On Nov 04, 2019
MrCork:

...are u lightskin? angry
no brown
Re: This Yoruba Guy Said He Will Sleep With His Friends Sister by MrCork: 4:11am On Nov 04, 2019
Ilamina:
no brown

..why?? angry
Re: This Yoruba Guy Said He Will Sleep With His Friends Sister by cooooooks(m): 4:25am On Nov 04, 2019
*His

Ilamina:

And everyone knows

2 Likes

Re: This Yoruba Guy Said He Will Sleep With His Friends Sister by orisa37: 4:36am On Nov 04, 2019
Ilamina:

And everyone knows

Her Brother's close friend, the one who is bleeping her regularly to the knowledge of everyone around.

2 Likes

Re: This Yoruba Guy Said He Will Sleep With His Friends Sister by Ilamina(f): 4:37am On Nov 04, 2019
MrCork:

..why?? angry

Because that's the way i was born
Re: This Yoruba Guy Said He Will Sleep With His Friends Sister by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 04, 2019
Ilamina:

And everyone knows

you are too obsessed with yoruba guys. Come let me teach you some good stuff about us.
Re: This Yoruba Guy Said He Will Sleep With His Friends Sister by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 04, 2019
MrCork, continue chatting to yourself grin
Re: This Yoruba Guy Said He Will Sleep With His Friends Sister by Ilamina(f): 7:28am On Nov 04, 2019
orisa37:

Her Brother's close friend, the one who is bleeping her regularly to the knowledge of everyone around.

Why you say so
Re: This Yoruba Guy Said He Will Sleep With His Friends Sister by MrCork: 10:45am On Nov 04, 2019
Ilamina:

Because that's the way i was born

..but cant u bleach?.. Don't u want men to chase u? How are u sopose to find husband?..sweery u need to bleach..truss me!(No ofeense) angry
Re: This Yoruba Guy Said He Will Sleep With His Friends Sister by MrCork: 10:45am On Nov 04, 2019
Guest007:

angry
Re: This Yoruba Guy Said He Will Sleep With His Friends Sister by MrCork: 10:46am On Nov 04, 2019
Guest007:

..did u drink palm wine? angry
Re: This Yoruba Guy Said He Will Sleep With His Friends Sister by Ilamina(f): 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
MrCork:

..but cant u bleach?.. Don't u want men to chase u? How are u sopose to find husband?..sweery u need to bleach..truss me!(No ofeense) angry

I don't have low self-esteem like your Yoruba girls

Bleaching about because of guys like you

1 Like

Re: This Yoruba Guy Said He Will Sleep With His Friends Sister by MrCork: 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ilamina:

I don't have low self-esteem like your Yoruba girls

Bleaching about because of guys like you

..CALM down sweery, CALM down. You must bleach your skin & for men to respect u, u must be yellow. Darling am only trying to help u. Look at beyansi(succesful). U want to end up looking like Kelly Rowland? (Dakskin & ugly)?
I date dakskin chicks only because they have big bottom but lightskin women is the real deal.

So..bleach ..please bleach..if u want to be accepted by all men. They sell good bleach in india!(No ofeense)
angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Yoruba Guy Said He Will Sleep With His Friends Sister by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
wow what an incredibly colorist thing to say. I hope you know you'll have dark skin daughters. I don't know why black men are so filled with self hate, pathetic
MrCork:

..CALM down sweery, CALM down. You must bleach your skin & for men to respect u, u must be yellow. Darling am only trying to help u. Look at beyansi(succesful). U want to end up looking like Kelly Rowland? (Dakskin & ugly)?
I date dakskin chicks only because they have big bottom but lightskin women is the real deal.

So..bleach ..please bleach..if u want to be accepted by all men. They sell good bleach in india!(No ofeense)
angry
Re: This Yoruba Guy Said He Will Sleep With His Friends Sister by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2019
MrCork:

..did u drink palm wine? angry

I drank Jamaican wine angry
Re: This Yoruba Guy Said He Will Sleep With His Friends Sister by Ilamina(f): 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
undecided
Re: This Yoruba Guy Said He Will Sleep With His Friends Sister by MrCork: 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
wow what an incredibly colorist thing to say. I hope you know you'll have dark skin daughters. I don't know why black men are so filled with self hate, pathetic

..sweery..lovvvvvit or hate it..lightskin women n half cast women are the most beautifullest thing in the world
....and if u want men to chase u ..please please please bleach!! (True story)
angry

2 Likes

Re: This Yoruba Guy Said He Will Sleep With His Friends Sister by Ilamina(f): 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2019
MrCork:

..sweery..lovvvvvit or hate it..lightskin women n half cast women are the most beautifullest thing in the world
....and if u want men to chase u ..please please please bleach!! (True story)
angry

Half cast women are on.point tho
Re: This Yoruba Guy Said He Will Sleep With His Friends Sister by Amarabae(f): 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
Oh chim
Re: This Yoruba Guy Said He Will Sleep With His Friends Sister by Charleys: 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
Llamina hear this wise man speaking to you ..............please go and bleach.

Bleach

Bleach

Bleach

(1) (Reply)

I'm Cursed / I Sleep With My Church Members On The Altar Before I Do Miracle - Bishop Obinim / Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.