Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around (70655 Views)

Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband / Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Offpoint: 9:32am On Nov 04, 2019
Meliian:

Just had to say this. You talk too much.
very annoying fellow

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Goldencheese(m): 9:32am On Nov 04, 2019
grin grin

eTECTIV:
Mayb the weather was hot na and he needed to cool off and she helped him by fanning him... Izza simple sturvs
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by iamjavadem(m): 9:32am On Nov 04, 2019
Nigerians can jump to conclusions sha. Nothing in the statement says he was sleeping with the girlfriend. The post is about indecent exposure. Not cheating girlfriend.
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Offpoint: 9:32am On Nov 04, 2019
Meliian:

Just had to say this. You talk too much.
very annoying fellow
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Offpoint: 9:34am On Nov 04, 2019
Skmoda360:
You are indeed offpoint
if I'm not, who else will be?
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by SolarRen(m): 9:35am On Nov 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Did they "caught" him?

I taya
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by AlphaStyles(m): 9:37am On Nov 04, 2019
My friend my friend at the same time my friend is also shifting my girls pant
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Timileyin1234(m): 9:37am On Nov 04, 2019
mamajj17:

Better still dear, was he Cut? We all make Mistake!
That means u didn’t what the video boy. Haq haq haq haq

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by AlphaStyles(m): 9:38am On Nov 04, 2019
iamjavadem:
Nigerians can jump to conclusions sha. Nothing in the statement says he was sleeping with the girlfriend. The post is about indecent exposure. Not cheating girlfriend.
watin d friend Dy do with only boxers for em house? Watin happen to all em cloth?
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by joenor(m): 9:41am On Nov 04, 2019
Na wah ooo, were they both havin a prayer section? Abeg make una nor come beat me oo
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 04, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Back in my youth in Ibadan sometimes in the 80s, my girlfriends father unexpectedly arrived to meet me at their house. He had a “conversation” with me while holding his shotgun shocked

Since then, if it’s not my house then it’s hotel of my arrangement or I no do again. Even 30 years later. Some lesson are profound.

erm. . .how far had you gone before you got busted grin
the experience should have erm also give you a loathing of guns. Seems it went the other way cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Subonbon(m): 9:46am On Nov 04, 2019
Ahmed0336:

Chai!!!!! cry
bro even this your chai make me say another chai!!!
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Iddfx: 9:48am On Nov 04, 2019
Ehh,no be say e no go free dem laslas...bt mk dem touch am small....who d go party no come bck with suvenuir
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 04, 2019
Not new.
Those guys are just animals
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by afoife: 9:54am On Nov 04, 2019
My experience with a friend will make me think otherwise of what could have tranpired. While still in the uni, I had a friend who had started working, so during holidays I put up with him (he stays in a room and parlour self contained apartment) on this particular day his GF came around so I passed the night on the double seater in the sitting room, by morning my guy went to work, the girl was going to clean the sitting room, so I decided to go finish my sleep in the room. Only for my guy to return home for what ever reason I don't know and claimed cos the bed was not properly made and I was sleeping on it ( not in boxers o was wearing a jean) that I just finished having sex with the girl friend. Omo I weak and that was the end of friendship

3 Likes

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Chicastle: 9:57am On Nov 04, 2019
Ahmed0336:

Try this with me I pray you'll be alive to give this testimony undecided

On girlfriend or your wife?
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Nicedavo(m): 9:57am On Nov 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Did they "caught" him?

They didn't caught him oooo grin grin
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Cheryph200(m): 10:03am On Nov 04, 2019
People can be so funny.. Your friend was on boxer not that u caught them doing it or in any position... The friend may be innocent though... OGUN state people with jealousy Na 5 and 6 ..why will I fight my friend because of my babe... Na the babe Be olosho jare

Na to give my guy spaCe and Leave the olosho
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Cheryph200(m): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2019
I'm very sure the Na those wet dey support the guy beat his friend they spoil the boyfriend heart with unconfirm story
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by tunahper(m): 10:09am On Nov 04, 2019
When psquare never become upcoming artists grin
Could this be a coincidence?!
This is the song playing on our 'machine' on 3rd Mainland bridge at the moment we opened this thread...
(watch how some slow imbe.... shout na lie)

PSQAURE : OMOGE MI...

Omoge mi ati padi mi iye iye ... iye iye!
Oremi eeeh...
Girl why...
so many times I wonder why
Tears dey for my eyes
For so long me I no... no
Say my girl friend and my best friend
Dey play me and they no send
This na the thing way dey make me
Feel so...
I bin forgive her the other time
She was begin to be mine
I told her not to cry
That everything will be alright
But now I wonder why
It has to be this guy
This Na my only best friend

if Na you tell me wetin you go do
Your girl friend?
Omoge ti mo feran
Ti emi feran, ti emi fe ri
Omoge mi ati padi mi
Nwotisemi nko ti o da
Wetin you go do your best friend?

This Na padi mi oremi eeeh... eeeh...
Eeeh... Eeeh... Girl why...
no, no, no, no, no-no-no!

It is well! wink[/quote]
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Obierika(m): 10:10am On Nov 04, 2019
Ahmed0336:

Only motor park touts issue this kind of threat!

5 Likes

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by simplyOJ(m): 10:14am On Nov 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Did they "caught" him?
This can cause permanent back bone disability
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by bossrillboss: 10:17am On Nov 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Did they "caught" him?
..ha!!!dey caughted
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by bossrillboss: 10:17am On Nov 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Did they "caught" him?
..ha!!!dey caughted him oo.
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 04, 2019
Check my profile and signature wink wink
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Odunolumide(m): 10:25am On Nov 04, 2019
tspouse:
you mean wire cut? ,lwkmd

thunder fire English...lol
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by SendAbroad: 10:25am On Nov 04, 2019
He probably undressed to rush to toilet i guess.
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by cruzydal(m): 10:30am On Nov 04, 2019
Tokziby:
You are fighting ur friend while leaving out ur girlfriend, guy ur brain needs a reset.
Your girl na big LovePeddler!!! Ur friend just happens to be one of her client.

Never blame the man that sleeps with ur girl(aside rape) but blame the girl that opened her confluence town for tourist.

O L O S H O!!!!
Oga u talking cause it has not happened to you
I’m a victim of this so I know how it feels . It was just God that day I almost killed him .its very annoying your own guy you tell things and take as ur brother goes to your own house to straff ur babe .
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Onyiibuckman: 10:38am On Nov 04, 2019
cool :oLobatan
GAZZUZZ:
Did they "caught" him?
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by iPresh4s(m): 10:39am On Nov 04, 2019
Some people are funny

How does dragging the guy out change the fact that he has a prostitute as a girlfriend?
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by nairalanduseles: 10:43am On Nov 04, 2019
Ahmed0336:

Too much talk no dey full basket
Abi make u lace buckle come kiss casket
Superman don kpemu
Den go nack your wife beat u join ...
Pray u no jam ookokomadu
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:43am On Nov 04, 2019
mamajj17:

Better still dear, was he Cut? We all make Mistake!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX / Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend / Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.