Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around (70648 Views)

Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband / Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by kecee99(m): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2019
Maybe he was just keeping her company in his absense tongue
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by kevotek1000(m): 10:47am On Nov 04, 2019
She can never win his trust ever again...
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by ThePreachersSon: 10:51am On Nov 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Did they "caught" him?

There was no caught
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Toneyo(m): 10:57am On Nov 04, 2019
It could be that the guy was at his friend's apartment already half unclad relaxing while his friend's girlfriend came visiting.
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Chummynoni(m): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2019
mamajj17:

Better still dear, was he Cut? We all make Mistake!
was he cut ke?. with knife?abi wetin?.lol. nothing wey prof no go c for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Tokziby: 11:04am On Nov 04, 2019
cruzydal:

Oga u talking cause it has not happened to you
I’m a victim of this so I know how it feels . It was just God that day I almost killed him .its very annoying your own guy you tell things and take as ur brother goes to your own house to straff ur babe .

Guy I know say the boy fk up but the fact still remains say the girl na olosho, she don dey do am outside. if the guy no do the girl u might not have found out.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Priest111(m): 11:13am On Nov 04, 2019
This might should have walked away jejely... Cuz the lady didn't worth it anymore + the backstabbing-snitch nigga of a friend... BUT E DEY PAIN SHA
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by TLrboss(m): 11:14am On Nov 04, 2019
mamajj17:

Better still dear, was he Cut? We all make Mistake!

Not only "cut," you can as well call it cunt! tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Priest111(m): 11:14am On Nov 04, 2019
This nigga should have walked away jejely... Cuz the lady didn't worth it anymore + the backstabbing-snitching nigga of a friend... BUT E DEY PAIN SHA

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Pain(m): 11:18am On Nov 04, 2019
YOLOBA

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by chuckdelis: 11:22am On Nov 04, 2019
Won’t blame him, he knows his friend and girlfriend very well.
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by OGwales(m): 11:35am On Nov 04, 2019
Ordinary girlfriend... This one na mumu mumu guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by sofiscatedmoron: 11:38am On Nov 04, 2019
there is love in sharing biko
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by EgunMogaji2: 11:40am On Nov 04, 2019
ornicus:

erm. . .how far had you gone before you got busted grin
the experience should have erm also give you a loathing of guns. Seems it went the other way cheesy.

It wasn’t even sex. I was just sitting in the living room like a baller. He came in said hello, walked by into the bedroom area and came out with a shotgun. I was already at the gate though grin
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by cruzydal(m): 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
Tokziby:

Guy I know say the boy fk up but the fact still remains say the girl na olosho, she don dey do am outside. if the guy no do the girl u might not have found out.
E better make she straff outsider . I swear dat one no dey pain reach when Na your guy . U go wan kill am I swear .just pray say dat kind thing no go do you . Since it happened to me I’ve not dated any gal .i just dey jump up and down
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by mechanics(m): 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
Why is he beating him when he's not even sure of marrying her.
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Tokziby: 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
cruzydal:

E better make she straff outsider . I swear dat one no dey pain reach when Na your guy . U go wan kill am I swear .just pray say dat kind thing no go do you . Since it happened to me I’ve not dated any gal .i just dey jump up and down

The way this issue of women's infidelity dey go, e be like say all man go lock up. As for me, I no trust any girl again. I just look all of them with same eye. If u are too soft to show them love and care, them go take advantage of u. If u dey harsh dem no go open up their mind. Una go just dey relate like stranger. The thing just tire me. To marry now na like waec + jamb+ SAT
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Prechy08(m): 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=83722760][color=#770077]Did they "caught" him?

Those quoting and trying correct this guy, the joke is on you. He is fully aware of what he did.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by tspouse(m): 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
Odunolumide:

thunder fire English...lol
lol
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
They 4 just shout April fool.....
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by VickieAmaIG: 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
Bongo
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Unie30: 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
Next time, simply take a bow and go.
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by lagosinnovator: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
instagram is calling on you. i will celebrate your beating in this forum. may God help you fool
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2019
ur girl is a free giver and ur friend na the type of person wey fit stab u for back.instead of u to throway them comot for ur house ur busy stressing urself fighting over a girl who is not worth it.
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by madjune(m): 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
It's always a bitter experience but the best and mature thing is to leave them both and move on.

Na when you return or forgive that girl to be back with you na when you deserve a billion strokes of the cane.
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by mamajj17(f): 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
TLrboss:

Not only "cut," you can as well call it cunt! tongue

Funny you OYINBO na Bastard.....l was even thinking before writing it dear grin grin grin
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by mamajj17(f): 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
Chummynoni:

was he cut ke?. with knife?abi wetin?.lol. nothing wey prof no go c for nairaland
You guys go kill Person ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by domido(m): 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by deltateam: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ahmed0336:

Try this with me I pray you'll be alive to give this testimony undecided

Na so you wan waste because of woman? You never jam.
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by ocheejeh: 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ahmed0336:

Try this with me I pray you'll be alive to give this testimony undecided

But bros he did not rape or force the babe na.
Na so the girl loose sotay she nor fit zip up for her guy house... spits
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
Why should he embarrass the guy like this after all he has no proof that the guy banged his girlfriend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX / Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.