Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] (1566 Views)

I'm Tired — Help Me Out [Picture] / I Want To Give This Thing Out [Picture] / Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
SirDanny7:

you deserve a stick of suya grin grin grin grin grin

oya pick one
Haha. My second favorite after bolé.

If the trumpet sounds and you bring this thing, I'll tell God to wait let me finish eating first.
Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by Nat404: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
iLegendd:
Bob Marley is gone, but he makes millions with his intellectual properties (music) every month.

Michael Jackson is gone, but he makes millions every month.

Chinua Achebe is gone, but he makes millions of Naira yearly.

This list goes on. If you're a man or a woman and you don't have a digital/intellectual property, just know you're lagging behind. Start today and...

Typing...
Well, I think from next year, I would start writing stories. I have lots of incredible stories to tell the world. Ranging from how I almost got killed with my foreign colleagues while working as a translator, how my ex-girlfriend nearly committed suicide all because of me, how I prevented the police from deporting my friend back to Nigeria while living with me abroad, how my racist professor failed me in a course I did so well but re-input my original score after I threatened to sue him. So many things to write about. smiley

2 Likes

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
Nat404:
Well, I think from next year, I would start writing stories. I have lots of incredible stories to tell the world. Ranging from how I almost got killed with my foreign colleagues while working as a translator, how my ex-girlfriend nearly committed suicide all because of me, how I prevented the police from deporting my friend back to Nigeria while living with me abroad, how my racist professor failed me in a course I did so well but re-input my original score after I threatened to sue him. So many things to write about. smiley

That is money you got right there. In fact, it's a movie.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by Nat404: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
iLegendd:

That is money you got right there. In fact, it's a movie.
Okay.
Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by Anonymous19: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
You have great copywriting skills. Quite persuasive yet logical... I look forward to when you will write a book on that. Will be interested in buying such a book.

In the mean time, well done!!

3 Likes

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:24am On Nov 05, 2019
The money never stops coming. If I can do it, anyone can. This money is always kept for monthly sub.

I turned my Nairaland articles to books and now to constant money home and abroad. I just attended to 5 clients while on my bed — 2 have paid, 3 about to. Hundreds, if not thousands are on the queue waiting to get some money to come pay and get their books.

You see, you can make money even when you lie on your bed. All you need is to write a book that solves a problem for people who desperately need solution on that subject.

This 17k is just a "Good Morning" allowance. #Smile.

Everything I ever post on Nairaland is 100% true — I don't impress, I don't fabricate. I bluntly say whatever I have in mind even if some people will see it as show off or petty. I do things my way and if you emulate my way, even if it's just 30%, you'll smile to the bank. Haters will hate, but you'll keep smiling to the bank — that is what matters. Luckily, haters don't exist.

Those who are honest, but blunt own the world.

People like Trump, Kanye West, etc. they don't care what the crowd thinks — they say their mind and go for what the want. Trump, Kanye, Joe Cléf, etc. are born on the month of June.

People born in June are stubborn, blunt, honest, focused, crazy, and always strive for success — they hardly give up and they always stand on their ground. If you're a Gemini, born in June, raise your hand. You rock. If you're not, you still rock — pat yourself on the back and put a smile on your face.

Don't worry, be happy. Life is too short not to go for what you want. Life is too short to be a money slave. Put yourself in a position where money will chase you. One way to do it is to know about BAYUBAR Method of Wealth and apply the Men's Pyramid of Greatness in your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by itzzkhaliii(m): 11:35am On Nov 05, 2019
iLegendd:
The money never stops coming. If I can do it, anyone can. This money is always kept for monthly sub.

I turned my Nairaland articles to books and now to constant money home and abroad. I just attended to 5 clients while on my bed — 2 have paid, 3 about to. Hundreds, if not thousands are on the queue waiting to get some money to come pay and get their books.

You see, you can make money even when you lie on your bed. All you need is to write a book that solves a problem for people who desperately need solution on that subject.

Everything I ever post on Nairaland is 100% true — I don't impress, I don't fabricate. I bluntly say whatever I have in mind even if some people will see it as show off or petty. I do things my way and if you emulate my way, even if it's just 30%, you'll smile to the bank. Haters will hate, but you'll keep smiling to the bank — that is what matters. Luckily, haters don't exist.

People like Trump, Kanye West, etc. they don't care what the crowd thinks — they say their mind and go for what the want. Trump, Kanye, Joe Cléf, etc. are born on the month of June.

People born in June are stubborn, blunt, honest, focused, crazy, and always strive for success — they hardly give up and they always stand on their ground. If you're a Gemini, born in June, raise your hand. You rock. If you're not, you still rock — pat yourself on the back and put a smile on your face.

Don't worry, be happy. Life is too short not to go for what you want. Life is too short to be a money slave. Put yourself in a position where money will chase. One way to do it is to know about BAYUBAR Method of Wealth and apply the Men's Pyramid of Greatness in your life.
Golden tips but may we dey observe from far first person way no get tools na just to dey look and learn.
Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by Nat404: 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
iLegendd:

Don't worry, be happy. Life is too short not to go for what you want. Life is too short to be a money slave. Put yourself in a position where money will chase you. One way to do it is to know about BAYUBAR Method of Wealth and apply the Men's Pyramid of Greatness in your life.
Your books are wonderful though I haven't bought any yet. I had a chat with my friend last night using some of your lines and she was laughing wholeheartedly and at the same time, calling me a bad boy.

2 Likes

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
How did you scale setting up payment details?
Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
FortifiedCity:
How did you scale setting up payment details?

Do you remember how you abused me and called me negative names all because I was doing my things legitimately?

Now, you're here asking me questions. Minding one's business is a good business. I have forgiven you, but avoid my thread. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nat404:
Your books are wonderful though I haven't bought any yet. I had a chat with my friend last night using some of your lines and she was laughing wholeheartedly and at the same time, calling me a bad boy.

You're right. What if you've read our book "Humor Code?" That one be say she go fall for ground dey laugh. Though, we banned selling 3 of our books to Nigerians, but they are selling on Amazon. Humor Code is banned, ESCOFî is banned, and one other.

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
iLegendd:

Do you remember how you abused me and called me negative names all because I was doing my things legitimately?

Now, you're here asking me questions. Minding one's business is a good business. I have forgiven you, but avoid my thread. Thank you.

grin grin grin What are you proud about? That you have monopoly of information or what, or you make money than I do? Come off it.

I don't remember abusing you but if I did, you deserve it. Get those chips off your shoulder, you are not that important or indispensable. Whatever you have written or you will ever write has already been written or taught by someone else.

Don't blow chances of getting better because of baseless pride.
Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by Nat404: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
iLegendd:

You're right. What if you've read our book "Humor Code?" That one be say she go fall for ground dey laugh. Though, we banned selling 3 of our books to Nigerians, but they are selling on Amazon. Humor Code is banned, ESCOFî is banned, and one other.
How much does Humor Code cost?
Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nat404:
How much does Humor Code cost?

Unavailable.
Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
FortifiedCity:
grin grin grin What are you proud about? That you have monopoly of information or what, or you make money than I do? Come off it.

I don't remember abusing you but if I did, you deserve it. Get those chips off your shoulder, you are not that important or indispensable. Whatever you have written or you will ever write has already been written or taught by someone else.

Don't blow chances of getting better because of baseless pride.

I understand your pride, so get off. Learn to listen.

1 Like

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by Nat404: 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
iLegendd:

Unavailable.
Send to me and I will pay you. I will send you all my books free of charge when I write them next year.
Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
iLegendd:

I understand your pride, so get off. Learn to listen.
Eschew pride and Be humble, and you'll go far. If you continue being acrimonious because of your perceived enemies, all you will have is just for you to feed. I can make you a better man #fact.

All the best.
Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
FortifiedCity:
Eschew pride and Be humble, and you'll go far. If you continue being acrimonious because of your perceived enemies, all you will have is just for you to feed. I can make you a better man #fact.

All the best.

Your pride is the reason you abused me. You felt I was getting all the attention, so you came to attack. Petty you.

You forget about it and here you came asking question. Face your pride and listen.

All the best as long as your avoid me forever and make your friends better. Sadly, you won't listen. Your pride will push you to reply just to make a baseless point.

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
iLegendd:

Your pride is the reason you abused me. You felt I was getting all the attention, so you came to attack. Petty you.

You forget about it and here you came asking question. Face your pride and listen.

All the best as long as your avoid me forever and make your friends better. Sadly, you won't listen. Your pride will push you to reply just to make a baseless point.
Alright. Remember you are not that important; maybe you are but just to your immediate family members. smiley
Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
iLegendd:

Alright. Remember you are not that important; maybe you are but just to your immediate family members.
Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by Nat404: 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
FortifiedCity:
Alright. Remember you are not that important; maybe you are but just to your immediate family members.
Hey, are you a male or a female?
Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nat404:
Send to me and I will pay you. I will send you all my books free of charge when I write them next year.

There are some books people have been trying to buy, but they were unsuccessful. Humor Code is one of them.

The below books were meant to be in the Nigerian market, but the management stopped them. I only have 4% power to decide what to sell or not. #Smile.

1 Like

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
FortifiedCity:

Yes, I'm not. Thank you for your understanding and for listening. God bless you for that.
Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by Nat404: 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
iLegendd:

There are some books people have been trying to buy, but they were unsuccessful. Humor Code is one of them.

The below books were meant to be in the Nigerian market, but the management stopped them. I only have 4% power to decide what to sell or not. #Smile.
No problem. I will figure out that online. Thanks anyway.
Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nat404:
No problem. I will figure out that online. Thanks anyway.

That is a HARD task to do.
Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by adeboi1: 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2019
iLegendd:

Boss i tried to get your memory improvement book on Amazon after i clicked on buy i was asked for my name and address (it seemed like they wanted ship the book to me).
Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
adeboi1:

Boss i tried to get your memory improvement book on Amazon after i clicked on buy i was asked for my name and address (it seemed like they wanted ship the book to me).

To get anything on Amazon, you need your address and credit card details. It's not fraud — it's secure. They won't steal your money.
Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by adeboi1: 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
iLegendd:

To get anything on Amazon, you need your address and credit card details. It's not fraud — it's secure. They won't steal your money.

Okay
Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
iLegendd:

Yes, I'm not. Thank you for your understanding and for listening. God bless you for that.
God bless you too. You can read more and increase your knowledge in the link. Cheers

https://www.nairaland.com/1499182/making-regular-income-publishing-amazon

1 Like

Re: MONEY With the Domino Effect — See This or Miss Out [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
FortifiedCity:
God bless you too. You can read more and increase your knowledge in the link. Cheers

https://www.nairaland.com/1499182/making-regular-income-publishing-amazon

Read from the beginning of that thread till the end and you'll see my contribution there. Don't give me what I didn't ask for. I was there several years ago. Later you'll say you introduced me to the thread. Unsolicited help.

All the best.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend / Party After Party! Davido Pressing Mummy Ifeanyi, Chioma Backside. VIDEO / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.