Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,033 members, 7,953,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

Should I Hit On This Married Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Hit On This Married Lady (12855 Views)

This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... / I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Kaycee54321(m): 12:09am On Nov 05, 2019
DaudaTheSexyGuy cheesy

Nothing do you ehn

You wan bang married woman wey dey neighbourhood abi

Bangalee

Devil dey cook stew for you but you no know...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:56am On Nov 05, 2019
czarr:
Oga Solomon tell me say stolen food dey sweet but later gravel naim go full your mouth.

advice yourself.

You just hit the nail on the head - Stolen food is very sweet grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by A305: 2:22am On Nov 05, 2019
theButterfly:
I'm sure you know karma exists.
it don't, if it does, what usually happens to the last evil doer? Nothing!

For instance, Say Guy1 slept with that banker's wife, and when Guy1 gets married someone else(Guy2) will sleep with his wife as well (Karma right?), So what happens to Guy2 eventually?

Does karma also occur to him or stops? Because if karma occurs, it will be a vicious circle of f uckery indicating a new culture and what is culture? A way of life of some people.

So you see why Karma is none existent and loosely thrown around.

PS: like 2pac said, "Killing ain't fair but somebody gotta do it."....... 2 pac got shot and killed by a certain Anderson guy, 2 week later also, Anderson got shot (Karma right), Now what happened to the guy who shot Anderson? Nothingggggggg. Police had no clue, No lead whatsoever. Karma is crap!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:00am On Nov 05, 2019
how can u be planning to sleep with someone's wife,you should stop allowing your dick do the tinking for you.learn to control yourself .Go and marry ur own wife and appreciate her the way u are appreciating some other man property.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Olu1000: 7:05am On Nov 05, 2019
Amarabae:
Stop dreaming of playing with fire

You are so attractive.Oga is so lucky.My regards to him.
Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 7:29am On Nov 05, 2019
I'm glad there are people who see things from my point of view smiley
Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 05, 2019
Deleted.

It's not my business. No need for any long post.

1 Like

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by godofuck231: 8:46am On Nov 05, 2019
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Oprah Winfrey is a closet lesbian but if i bang her she will turn straight by force grin
sugar cane injection , God help you
Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Mr100Dollars: 8:46am On Nov 05, 2019
It's very bad to sleep with somebody's wife, but don't say karma ( somebody else will sleep with his wife), are you trying to say the man slept with someone's wife too, so karma is karmaring the man with this guy?
Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Kenzboi1(m): 8:52am On Nov 05, 2019
If you have affair with a married woman that means you're owing death a debt which you'll pay sooner or later be warned

2 Likes

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:15am On Nov 05, 2019
They is this particular saying from where i come from, that a man that sleep with another man's wife is indebted to death

2 Likes

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by 1x2x3: 9:38am On Nov 05, 2019
NaijaDonCast:
They is this particular saying from where i come from, that a man that sleep with another man's wife is indebted to death

We are all indebted to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by 1x2x3: 9:40am On Nov 05, 2019
OP if it's just for sex kindly forget it or don't even think about it. If na to use am climb ladder of life then proceed with caution wink but the ready to pay any price that comes with it.

1 Like

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by alexmakaay(m): 11:33am On Nov 05, 2019
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
There is this woman that lives on my street and I find her quite attractive.

I'm thinking about making a move on her.

The only reason why I have not done so is cause I have a rule about not getting involved with ladies in my immediate neighbourhood.

This lady's hips are so on point and her ass is well rounded, every time I see her I just start imagining what it would be like to handle her in the bedroom.

She's a housewife with a 4 year old daughter but her husband works for Access Bank.

Banging her should not be a problem for me it's just that I have not been able to make up my mind.

What do you think I should do?

tomorrow now, if you die for sleep..Dem go accuse innocent village people. death wey go kill dog no go allow am perceive the smell of feases. okpo!!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Phemorinho(m): 11:38am On Nov 05, 2019
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

My guy grin
I'm very sure that you will get married, and definitely someone will bleep your wife in your presence and you won't be able to do anything about it. You will also catch your wife with your gateman,your neighbour, your friend, your cousin, your boss...every adult male in your life will bleep your wife. Its not a curse o, its just karma, cos karma is a bitch and bitches get bleeped.

1 Like

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by CosmicJames(m): 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
Sundaygeorge:
If u Fu*k person wife ,remember that one day somebody else will Fu*k your's
Gbam!
Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by CosmicJames(m): 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

The only reason why I have not done so is cause I have a rule about not getting involved with ladies in my immediate neighbourhood.

This lady's hips are so on point and her ass is well rounded, every time I see her I just start imagining what it would be like to handle her in the bedroom.

She's a housewife with a 4 year old daughter but her husband works for Access Bank.

Banging her should not be a problem for me it's just that I have not been able to make up my mind.

It is called covetousness. You are coveting another man's wife.
This is a temptation you must resist. Remember: thou shall not covet your neighbours wife.
Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
Aaaaarghmed:
how can u be planning to sleep with someone's wife,you should stop allowing your dick do the tinking for you.learn to control yourself .Go and marry ur own wife and appreciate her the way u are appreciating some other man property.

Why should only one guy be the one banging such a sexy lady? angry

It's not fair
Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
NaijaDonCast:

Oh, whether you bang another man wife or you no bang another man wife you go still die undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by GMbuharii: 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

I think you should write down your will,thank you
Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Saintmary(f): 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Oprah Winfrey is a closet lesbian but if i bang her she will turn straight by force grin
Awon ti gay correction, you are noted
Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
GMbuharii:

I think you should write down your will,thank you

Why do I need to write my will, will I be the first to bang a married woman?

1 Like

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
theButterfly:
I'm sure you know karma exists.

Does it really?
Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by MarianaTrench: 6:05am On Nov 11, 2019
Nothing wey Okon no go see for warehouse
Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by zexy2030(m): 6:35am On Nov 11, 2019
What's this guy feeling like...I guess someone is fucking your mum as your dad is alive.. A young boy is fucking your mum while you or dad is out...don't you think your mum is enjoying herself in place of weak dick dad? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:17am On Nov 12, 2019
Exponent123:

What goes around comes back around.

Who cares?

I'm getting close...I have started making friends with her grin
Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by zexy2030(m): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Who cares?

I'm getting close...I have started making friends with her grin
Your death is too close...it will pain you to realize it too late..a dog that will be missing will not hear the warning of the hunter.
Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
zexy2030:

Your death is too close...it will pain you to realize it too late..a dog that will be missing will not hear the warning of the hunter.

Don't worry about me.

There's no cause for alarm, everything is under control.

The time to chop the lady is near grin
Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
The operation is not going as smoothly as I expected although I'm making progress.

Her husband travelled for 3 days last week and she and I had a little date in a public place.

I'm inching closer to the target tho angry

I will create another thread to brief you guys later
Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Yabaleft is having too many escapees this days. The annoying thing is that they always run straight to nairaland.
Am I wrong if I suggest a lunatic section on nairaland
NO
Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Skepticus: 7:29am On Mar 09, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
The operation is not going as smoothly as I expected although I'm making progress.

Her husband travelled for 3 days last week and she and I had a little date in a public place.

I'm inching closer to the target tho angry

I will create another thread to brief you guys later

So, how did it go, Dauda?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. / Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? / My Very Nasty Experience At A Nairobi Night Club Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.