Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,427 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

Should I Hit On This Married Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Hit On This Married Lady (12857 Views)

This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... / I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Femzaremz(m): 8:42am On Mar 09, 2020
HYPOCRISY! Im certain 20 percent of the people advising op not to do it here have slept with a married woman KNOWINGLY! The sooner y'all realise that humans are mostly polygamous the better for u! From what op says about them going on a date together it seems as if that woman is willing and is on the way to committing adultery!
Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Phenomenal16(f): 8:50am On Mar 09, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Exactly.

If she consents then I see no harm in banging her
.......u av already made up ur mind
But remember what goes round always comes around
Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Rawhumper(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
[

I will be a hypocrite if I rush to condemn u bro...i have done worse like sleeping with a mum and later smooching her daughter.I have seduced a married owner of a boutique I used buy wears from and we had fun in a guest...d husband started suspecting us.So stopping buying clothes from them.Here in Abj my neighbours wife is close with me though she told me she wud want us 2b friends but no sex.
She wears transparent nightie in d morning n b walking around our house with her killing ass.
Deep down me bro its really wrong no guy should b proud 2do such 2b honest we need 2reshape our mindset n remember Joseph in d bible.Its not easy but with determination we can let go.
There is nothing or area of women I don't think I have not experienced in life except sex with old women and mad women,and been a gigolo i turned it down when one of my gfs introduced me to a Commissioner for sex,i refused it.I dnt do collect money.
In all spheres of life I have experienced with d women.

quote author=softwerk post=83743947] grin

Thank god you didn't say Zenith Bank but Access........Access granted my brother but be sure ready for the consequences!

Fucking another man's wife is equivalent to stripping her husband naked in the village square![/quote]
Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by RuggedSniper: 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
There is this woman that lives on my street and I find her quite attractive.

I'm thinking about making a move on her.

The only reason why I have not done so is cause I have a rule about not getting involved with ladies in my immediate neighbourhood.

This lady's hips are so on point and her ass is well rounded, every time I see her I just start imagining what it would be like to handle her in the bedroom.

She's a housewife with a 4 year old daughter but her husband works for Access Bank.

Banging her should not be a problem for me it's just that I have not been able to make up my mind.

What do you think I should do?

1 Share

Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Rawhumper(m): 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
Sorry bro this happened years ago and the said girl is now married with kids.

You can contact sugar mummies around you and sorry I dont reply pm except the ones I sent to the person by myself.

quote author=kelvinrhs post=99279852][/quote]
Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Should I Hit On This Married Lady by Rawhumper(m): 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
I never said am into it...told you someone wanted to arrange for me.

If you don't know how to get one, type sugar mummies and u see the sites.

I dont deal with sugar mummies when I have dozens of chicks to Bleep plus the ones I met on facebook that gave me their numbers.....i dont even know where to start to call cos I swear the phone numbers plenty.

Please this all I can say nothing to say again.

quote author=kelvinrhs post=99285767]

How do I contact Sugar mommies around me?

Do they write it on the head that they are looking for a young guy for strafstisfaction?

Epp my Ministry Abeg

I don't mind if she's married [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? / I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. / My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.