Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? (34002 Views)

How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by pweetychyka(f): 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
gregyboy:

I would probably do the same if i was a guy and feel maybe you dont love me for not giving me your attention....

You maybe saying god knows the best bit he could be the best husband you had wished for....

Sure he would have been if we got married cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy since we did not, he definitely isn't the best!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by franchasng: 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
Every girl have one or two or more guys they regret ever turning down. Any girl that tells you she has never regretted turning a guy or some guys down is a foolish liar angry

I am a very beautiful hot lady and I must say the truth, despite my beauty and hotness, I have regretted turning some guys down for some weird reasons I will never reveal to anybody angry

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by healthserve(m): 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
franchasng:
Every girl have one or two or more guys they regret ever turning down. Any girl that tells you she has never regretted turning a guy or some guys down is a foolish liar angry

I am a very beautiful hot lady and I must say the truth, despite my beauty and hotness, I have regretted turning some guys down for some weird reasons I will never reveal to anybody angry

The second paragraph

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Dinho20(m): 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
I NEVER REGRETTED IGNORING ANYONE, MY MIND IS MADE UP.

IF YOU SEE THE NUMBER OF LADIES I HAVE IGNORED YOU WILL EVEN GIVE ME OSCAR AWARD.

THESE LADIES CAN EVEN PLOT FOR ME cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by pweetychyka(f): 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
franchasng:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Chop kiss darling.... the bold sentence is apt

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by tollyboy5(m): 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ginaz:
Ya I did but as time went on I realized it was never meant to be between us and I wasn’t ready for a relationship even though he asked. We still talk but it’s just on a friendship level.

He’s very cute though, too cute . With small eyes like a Chinese man. Lol .

It was love at first sight and the chemistry between us was out of this world . wink it took me a year to get over him . Funny enough, we didn’t do anything improper with ourselves.
things get complicated at times . that's why I'm trying to discipline my self to not get married to idiot grin though I'm a real Street niggaar won't mind getting out of bad relationship overnight.
there is this gal giving me green light and I really like her, though she's extremely shy. I dnt want to make stupid choice grin but she's just tall without hips undecided that's why im not bothering my self. but if she show more interest and a little more willingness to be with me I'll abandoned my greed for cleavage instead she's just that very shy type.
I guess ladies need to come out this days say something like " how would you feel if we were married an living 2geda" if it's your fwend you'll laugh it out and if he's also considering that like me he might eventually say something it doesn't mean you're cheap.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Otunbalai(m): 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
mzBEAM:
YES O.

Adisa MI owon if you're viewing this thread I want you to know that my shakara don end. Come back to mama.

Eyah...This really got me...You seems so real and genuine...I really wish he could see this and come back for you....

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Abiamaka(m): 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
mzBEAM:
YES O.

Am here ayoka temi nikan

Adisa MI owon if you're viewing this thread I want you to know that my shakara don end. Come back to mama.
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
virgoquin:
No regrets at all angry angry

But sometimes I feel pity for him sha cry cry
Because anything he is saying is just entering my right ear and escaping through the left one. But oga think he is making progress
I guess, you were not ready that time..??

You were feeling like a trophy that time, talk true cool

The guy be like: True love waits.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by tollyboy5(m): 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
franchasng:

please tell us na abeg. no matter how weird it is jo! me personally I don like light girls like I do years back and I don't like girls many see as beautiful and I don't like girls who actually post about their cleavage. I see them as potential olosho! I prefer girls with vision . even if life is difficult with their vision we'll support each other.
I saw one girl arguing with a guy over one phone she sold to him that had little fault. the guy demanded his money and she couldn't refund it completely but I love the fact that she's doing something not just spreading legs, those kin babe would respect their man's hustle

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by caprini1: 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Everyday of my life.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Klite007(m): 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
virgoquin:
No regrets at all angry angry

But sometimes I feel pity for him sha cry cry
Because anything he is saying is just entering my right ear and escaping through the left one. But oga think he is making progress

this one weak me l������
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by fergie001: 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
None whatsoever.........
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Dchaer(m): 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
sad
Yes o. I have set a prefrence for myself in a lady, the one I want to take to bed is who different from the one I wish will be my spouse so I have been snobbing the ones giving green light just to spend my money without following me to bed. Abegi! I no be Father Christmas.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
franchasng:

I like beautiful girls
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by pocohantas(f): 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
None at all. I forget people really fast.

If I like you, I like you. If I love you, I love you. I am very expressive and vocal about my feelings. If I don't say it, then I most likely do not feel it. So, I gat no time for playing hard-to-get, let alone regrets. I just didn't like you enough!

Very few people strike that part of me- the part that makes me always think of them. The ones I SNUBBED are never part of this set, definitely not out of regrets, maybe for other qualities they possesed.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by sapientia(m): 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
ehmmy11:
This is for the ladies

We guys na yes and Amen grin

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by grandstar(m): 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
Yes, I have o!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by antoniafire: 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
If i start to talk...
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
No regrets.
The only regret was not snubbing.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by pansophist(m): 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
franchasng:

See this man o cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
Yes I have.
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Jobsfornigerian: 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
franchasng:

You wish

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Enemyofpeace: 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
This is a question I will like dominique to answer
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by chrisxxx(m): 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
BOFREJO:

ehya. but don't be offended, wetin do ur spouse....
Dont mind. My spouse os ok. However it os just nice i dont just get into nearly marring someone and breaking away just for you to realize that reason of breal up matters nothing.
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
mzBEAM:
YES O.

Are you his mum?? grin

Adisa has moved on.. I've arranged one yellow babe for him cool

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Acidosis(m): 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
Do people really regret stuff like this? To regret snubbing someone, you really must be a failure in your current life. I don't regret a thing when it comes to relationship matters. My past has never been better than my present.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by makinson2865: 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
Yes o, I was forming holy holy and serious brother then ,even when she gave me her heart while I only see her as my junior sister.
Now,she is married while I'm still single , so Whenever i think about the past i always feel some pain in my chest.
I missed out a good looking,caring and funny girl.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Wow I love this topic
Some cute (and successful) guy asked for my Nos on LinkedIn and I shut him down and now I kinda regret it

0knm will surely rue the day he decided to dump me
So, runs dey LinkedIn too?? shocked shocked

This is an eye-opener!!! grin

Just kidding undecided

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by MrCork: 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
bereanway:
There are guys or ladies we didn't take seriously in time past. The ones we snubbed and are regretting now. Though there are many fishes in the river, but the kind of fishes you may want may not be so available. As a lady or guy, have you ignored someone who loved you in the past and now wish you didn't?

..U date fish?.... bro u ok? (No ofeense) angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Ryabcool(m): 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
pweetychyka:
Yes I do.... but God knows best cheesy cheesy cheesy

Actually I never snubbed him... work made us drifted a little bit apart plus he never genuinely loved me! If he had, he would have employed extra efforts instead of getting married to his elder sister's friend who he claims to be his ex embarassed embarassed embarassed

It's a pity he wasn't patient enough with me smiley smiley smiley
lol my G all this one you dey yarn na consolation and justification.

I can love you but if you are giving me attitude, doing one kain or not acting interested, I will kill that love and not look back NO MATTER HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU.

A Nonplatonic/Agape Love is not meant to be one sided.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused / Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.