Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? (33989 Views)

How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by dwisedgreat: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
A big YES
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2019
makinson2865:
Yes o, I was forming holy holy and serious brother then ,even when she gave me her heart while I only see her as my junior sister.
Now,she is married while I'm still single , so Whenever i think about the past i always feel some pain in my chest.
I missed out a good looking,caring and funny girl.

This is funny grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Majikmoment(f): 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nah!
Everybody I’ve snubbed deserved it

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by pweetychyka(f): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ryabcool:
lol my G all this one you dey yarn na consolation and justification.

I can love you but if you are giving me attitude, doing one kain or not acting interested, I will kill that love and not look back NO MATTER HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU.

A Nonplatonic/Agape Love is not meant to be one sided.

Not in any way justifying my actions boss smiley smiley

The worst of it all was that it was a long distance relationship n d job I got engaged with along the line wasn't giving me weekend off n I was still shuffling work n study.. so I can't travel d way I used to while wit my previous job

And there is dis general saying that 'a man is moved by wat he sees than wat he hears'

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by idonhammer: 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
Now your eyes Don clear.

NaijaOlosho:

Yes

I regretted snubbing David Adeleke after how much he loved me.

Now he is Davido cry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Ryabcool(m): 7:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
pweetychyka:

Not in any way justifying my actions boss smiley smiley

The worst of it all was that it was a long distance relationship n d job I got engaged with along the line wasn't giving me weekend off n I was still shuffling work n study.. so I can't travel d way I used to while wit me previous job

And there is dis general saying that 'a man is moved by wat he sees than wat he hears'
Hmmmm...

As someone who has been in a lot of long distance relationships, I can understand.

It's all good then. Sorry I didn't believe you earlier. Let's just say I have an involuntary gag reflex when I see/hear a lady say a guy should have tried harder cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by healthserve(m): 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
Majikmoment:
Nah!

.then check your ego. You're probably have an over-inflated sense of self or you're outright narcissistic

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by pweetychyka(f): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ryabcool:
Hmmmm...

As someone who has been in a lot of long distance relationships, I can understand.

It's all good then. Sorry I didn't believe you earlier. Let's just say I have an involuntary gag reflex when I see/hear a lady say a guy should have tried harder cheesy

It's fyn boss.... Guess I didn't mention that we were actually dating!

But I am doing very fine now! D best is yet to come wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by healthserve(m): 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
makinson2865:
Yes o, I was forming holy holy and serious brother then ,even when she gave me her heart while I only see her as my junior sister.
Now,she is married while I'm still single , so Whenever i think about the past i always feel some pain in my chest.
I missed out a good looking,caring and funny girl.

Wow

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by horlharthundhey(m): 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
well I have no idea coz av not seen someone who truly love me

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Ryabcool(m): 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
pweetychyka:

It's fyn boss.... Guess I didn't mention that we were actually dating!

But I am doing very fine now! D best is yet to come wink wink
I hope so for you ma'am. Cheers! smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by BBBmall25: 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Yes
I regretted snubbing David Adeleke after how much he loved me.
Now he is Davido cry
Hmmmm Tell Me Chum Chin
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Ibkay32(m): 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
mzBEAM:
YES O.

Adisa MI owon if you're viewing this thread I want you to know that my shakara don end. Come back to mama.

Bae you know i always love you ❤ am coming back for you

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by idonhammer: 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
Typical Nigerian woman..Soon una go dey marry una fellow woman.

pweetychyka:
Yes I do.... but God knows best cheesy cheesy cheesy

Actually I never snubbed him... work made us drifted a little bit apart plus he never genuinely loved me! If he had, he would have employed extra efforts instead of getting married to his elder sister's friend who he claims to be his ex embarassed embarassed embarassed

It's a pity he wasn't patient enough with me smiley smiley smiley

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by edulifehack: 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ginaz:
Ya I did but as time went on I realized it was never meant to be between us and I wasn’t ready for a relationship even though he asked. We still talk but it’s just on a friendship level.

He’s very cute though, too cute . With small eyes like a Chinese man. Lol .

It was love at first sight and the chemistry between us was out of this world . wink it took me a year to get over him . Funny enough, we didn’t do anything improper with ourselves.

what's his name?
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by idonhammer: 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
As you fine laidis?That means na nonsense people dey come your way...odikwa egwu.

Majikmoment:
Nah!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Psalmspsalms: 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
This days its hard to trust anything 'female' again oo... Even the Bible says '' the wickedness of a man is better than the goodness of a woman''

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by idonhammer: 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
You see your life, Las Las you Don dey loyal.Stop shakara una no go hear.

mzBEAM:
YES O.

Adisa MI owon if you're viewing this thread I want you to know that my shakara don end. Come back to mama.
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by pweetychyka(f): 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
idonhammer:
Typical Nigerian woman..Soon una go dey marry una fellow woman.

LOL... Take it easy sir smiley smiley smiley

Wen d tym is ryt... Marriage will happen

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by 40secondsguy(m): 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
pocohantas:
None at all. I forget people really fast.

If I like you, I like you. If I love you, I love you. I am very expressive and vocal about my feelings. If I don't say it, then I most likely do not feel it. So, I gat no time for playing hard-to-get, let alone regrets. I just didn't like you enough!

Very few people strike that part of me- the part that makes me always think of them. The ones I SNUBBED are never part of this set, definitely not out of regrets, maybe for other qualities they possesed.
Blood of buhari shocked
Is that you in your profile pic embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Queeenmillie(f): 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
When you say snub, do you mean turning them down? If yes, then no.
Reason: the feeling is not mutual.
I wouldn't want a situation where someone is pouring all his/her love on me, and I can't reciprocate. It's really going to be unfair on their side. And I'm sure going to leave them when I find someone who compliments me better. So, the earlier the snub, the better.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by jubrilELsudan: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
Yes. I always regret not eating her kukunase and shooting my hot cum in her mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
healthserve:

Tone down your arrogance.

Maybe your regret day hasn't come.

Love to love. Learn to love.

Helooo...where's the arrogance here? That I don't love someone back because they love me? Is it my fault? Or should I love out of pity? Of course I won't do that cos I would be doing myself and the fellow more harm than good.

I will never regret, I repeat, I will never regret not dating someone I don't love. Deal with it!

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by akaahs(m): 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
pweetychyka:
Yes I do.... but God knows best cheesy cheesy cheesy

Actually I never snubbed him... work made us drifted a little bit apart plus he never genuinely loved me! If he had, he would have employed extra efforts instead of getting married to his elder sister's friend who he claims to be his ex embarassed embarassed embarassed

It's a pity he wasn't patient enough with me smiley smiley smiley
Are you now crying for him? Tell us more, may be he is hitting on you?
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Mryacks: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
bereanway:
There are guys or ladies we didn't take seriously in time past. The ones we snubbed and are regretting now. Though there are many fishes in the river, but the kind of fishes you may want may not be so available. As a lady or guy, have you ignored someone who loved you in the past and now wish you didn't?

I certainly have. Looking back now, I cannot even explain why I did. I just know that I messed up. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by jclassiq(m): 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
virgoquin:
No regrets at all angry angry

But sometimes I feel pity for him sha cry cry
Because anything he is saying is just entering my right ear and escaping through the left one. But oga think he is making progress

So how has it worked out for you?
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
grandstar:
Yes, I have o!
I'm very interested in your story ẹgbọn
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by BOFREJO(m): 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
chrisxxx:

Dont mind. My spouse os ok. However it os just nice i dont just get into nearly marring someone and breaking away just for you to realize that reason of breal up matters nothing.
quite painful tho'... but you just need to forget the past to make every moment beautiful.
the memory of the past do suck
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
Perhaps
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by BOFREJO(m): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
Still guessing
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by BOFREJO(m): 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
Still guessing.....
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by vickydevoka(m): 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
Money and fyn gals are inseparable. Every fyn gal beliefs she's entitled to a rich man. So guys make money n u will never regrets it. Obasanjo is one of the finest man in Nigeria cus he can easily get any gal at his reach

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I / Weird Things Men Love In Women / Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.