Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? (33987 Views)

How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by healthserve(m): 11:22am On Nov 06, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Helooo...where's the arrogance here? That I don't love someone back because they love me? Is it my fault? Or should I love out of pity? Of course I won't do that cos I would be doing myself and the fellow more harm than good.

I will never regret, I repeat, I will never regret not dating someone I don't love. Deal with it!

Deal with what. Your existence is inconsequential to me.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Chapter1vs6(m): 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
daddymummy:
Yes.

There was a tall slim igbo girl that loved me so much and once suggested that i should marry her.

I declined her offer.

Now i wish i am married to her.

She had a very wonderful/nice character and she loved me.

She was'nt like other females who believe that to be a real woman,they must fight,disrespect and hate males.

But this lady shows respect to males

Her name was Ifeoma.
it's never late. You can hit her up on Facebook
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by daddymummy(m): 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
Chapter1vs6:
it's never late. You can hit her up on Facebook
Ok.

Although when I typed her name in Facebook,I saw so many people with same name with and without pictures.

Among those with pictures,i could not see her.

Oh my sweet Ifeoma.

I wish i will see you again.

I believe I will see her again.
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Chapter1vs6(m): 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
daddymummy:

Ok.

Although when I typed her name in Facebook,I saw so many people with same name with and without pictures.
one thing I have come to believe is when you want to see someone again, you will find them
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
healthserve:

Deal with what. Your existence is inconsequential to me.

Hahahaaaaaaa.....oh yeah? Heheheeee...really? Then you needn't mention me in the first face horhorhorrrrr...
Pepper body like you.
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Majikmoment(f): 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
Austineva:
make I come marry u?

Is like you want to do child abuse ; grin
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by daddymummy(m): 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
Chapter1vs6:
one thing I have come to believe is when you want to see someone again, you will find them
ok
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by isyourboy(m): 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
I still hold the believe that girls can never snub you if you're handsome. Improve on your looks and watch girls dying for your attention. Good look attract women that even money can not attract

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by pocohantas(f): 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
ericsmith:

with ur personalitygrin i don't see one reason why those you snubbed should envy those you loved, or will love. crazygurl

Lol. It wouldn't even matter. I will be too engrossed with the ones I love to notice others. I love to focus on the people that matter.
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Thegamingorca(m): 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
Yup black quiet girl angry

I was really dim and didn't utilize the opportunity to get in her trousers. I should have just assumed fake responsibility instead of trying to point out to her that she had the wrong date.

That was a pussy I never got to taste
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Thunday1005(m): 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
No regret at all
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by maximusprime2000: 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
Acidosis:

Do people really regret stuff like this? To regret snubbing someone, you really must be a failure in your current life. I don't regret a thing when it comes to relationship matters. My past has never been better than my present.
there is time for everything my brother.
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by maximusprime2000: 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
pweetychyka:
Yes I do.... but God knows best cheesy cheesy cheesy

Actually I never snubbed him... work made us drifted a little bit apart plus he never genuinely loved me! If he had, he would have employed extra efforts instead of getting married to his elder sister's friend who he claims to be his ex embarassed embarassed embarassed

It's a pity he wasn't patient enough with me smiley smiley smiley
u sound like u r the one dat woo him in s first place, dat was why he did not make extra effort. or am i not getting smtn here. distance is a true test of love and lack of trust is a fast killer. social media has made distant relationship easier o
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by maximusprime2000: 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
Jflex07:
What are you insinuating? He should have kept bugging and pestering you to date him? probably you were forming too hard to get, most guys are not that patient when it comes to such, I included. It doesn't mean he never loved you. I hope you have learnt your lesson ma'm.
wen hard-to-get game result to own goal.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Austineva(m): 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
Majikmoment:

Is like you want to do child abuse ; grin
am not an old man o. Am just 26th. Can I have u on social media? So that we can be friends. Am very serious o. Am also from Igbo land
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by niqqaclaimz(m): 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

Yes

I regretted snubbing David Adeleke after how much he loved me.

Now he is Davido cry

You go soon enta cell grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by pweetychyka(f): 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
maximusprime2000:

u sound like u r the one dat woo him in s first place, dat was why he did not make extra effort. or am i not getting smtn here. distance is a true test of love and lack of trust is a fast killer. social media has made distant relationship easier o

Never asked em out....buh he did!

It's an history now buh I would appreciate if u read further on my responses to questions asked so u can get a clearer picture smiley smiley!
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 07, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. It wouldn't even matter. I will be too engrossed with the ones I love to notice others. I love to focus on the people that matter.

i can tell d category NL people belong undecided ....buh anyways seun knows we matter. Amen
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by gregyboy(m): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
I as a guy have rejected so many pretty girls because i was distracted by other ladies...who liked me less than those other ladies.....
After my eye opened
i tried to reconnect back but it became a game over for me....

I have made up my mind is not whom i go for anymore is who go after me i will cherish

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by maximusprime2000: 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
gregyboy:
I as a guy have rejected so many pretty girls because i was distracted by other ladies...who liked me less than this other ladies.....
After my eye i try to reconnect but it becomes a game over for me....

I have made up my mind is not whom i go for is who go after me i will cherish

We are together . It happened to me in my formal place of work. This girl i wanted so much but neva into me, while her more matured, skinny and cute colleague gave me green light taya even in public.But Before i cud switch lane it was too late. But me n dis her colleague still chat till date.
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Pelxmiye(m): 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
makinson2865:
Yes o, I was forming holy holy and serious brother then ,even when she gave me her heart while I only see her as my junior sister.
Now,she is married while I'm still single , so Whenever i think about the past i always feel some pain in my chest.
I missed out a good looking,caring and funny girl.

She was never yours bro..sometimes it isn't really our fault..you just weren't ready to be with..it doesn't matter if she has good looking or caring..as long as you didn't take advantage of her love in anyway..let go of the past...she wasn't yours bro..we always tell ourselves..oh! That's the girl for me..it's either her or nothing,then another amazing girl comes along and another and another until you meet that one you are ready for and she is ready for you..Let the past go bro! Let it go!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Bossterfly(f): 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
because
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by gregyboy(m): 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
maximusprime2000:

We are together . It happened to me in my formal place of work. This girl i wanted so much but neva into me, while her more matured, skinny and cute colleague gave me green light taya even in public.But Before i cud switch lane it was too late. But me n dis her colleague still chat till date.

Yea you would want to have the best cake and is not always like that and i have got to u derstand it that way...
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by makinson2865: 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
[quote author=Pelxmiye post=84308767][/quote]

Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? / How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I / Weird Things Men Love In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.