Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband (73791 Views)

Oyinbo Wives Of Lagos Star, Lynda Ebigwei, Shows Off Her Bare Butt In Swimwear / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by fela4live: 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
khiaa:

If she had any self-esteem and self respect she wouldn't let the oppressor/colonizer touch her body let alone give birth to his seed.
Lol... cheesy..what is this one saying? I was referring to you as having low esteem and being inferior for saying her body is beautiful because that is one if the benefits of marrying a white man.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by nengibo: 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
the guy English shock me
I just tya my brother

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by TMKsouth: 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
omoharry:
We all know the the white south Africans are bloody racist and their actions toward another race especially the blacks are terrible and sad. But what you black south Africans have done and still doing to your own race is even worse off.. Even Animals in the jungle protect their own and fight for anothers' survival. please watch Animal documentaries and see for your self.

You black south Africans are worse than the racist white. You have killed and maimed your own kind due to your own insecurity and ignorance, just becos you feel you are better off than them and they are vulnerable .You guys dont know what community is, if you do, you would not kill another black man that did you no wrong, but rather will fight with him against any aggression from another race just like the way the rest of Africa stood by you guys in the dark years of Apartheid. Before accusing the racist white which we Nigerians know they are, Kindly remember to point at your self and your South African brethren for your xenophobic tendencies against your fellow race.You and your kind are not any better.

We get along very well as black South Africans which is more than i can say about you "black" Nigerians. Go through any page on this forum and you'll be met by the most ghastly tribalism that black South Africans cannot even fathom. So don't tell me about "MY OWN KIND".

And if you wanna preach to me about brotherly love how about you Nigerians stop selling drugs and running prostitution rings. You gonna deny it but let me remind you tht just a couple of years ago your own country was in the midst of a codeine epidemic at the hands of your own brothers and chemists. So you should think of the many black lives that have been lost due to drugs and the associated crimes here in SA before you cry about your blood shed during xenophobic upheavels. YOU DESERVE IT.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by IronGalaxy: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
omoharry:
Nigerian women( all of them? including the ones you know?) though we might have some Nigeria women doing degrading things for money but it does not mean we are all prostitutes. We have hard working women in Nigeria and some abroad working their ass out for a better life.
Please next time, learn how put some and not paint all of us with one brush for if that were the case, then it will mean that you will be painted with the same brush the drug dealers, scammers/Fraudsters, ritualist are painted with.etc.

Nigerian women are really not into SA black men becos majority of them are Lazy,irresponsible and a nuisance to their society..the little good ones left are rushed off by their SA women. So why should we go there when we have so many responsible and hard working Educated men in Nigeria that are striving to keep their head up above water against all odd.
Nope, it's the other way around. You guys are just plain ugly it's that simple. We prefer women with feminine features

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by akdjr(m): 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
No matter your nationality, as long as you're a Blackman you're an African. No matter your nationality, as long as you're not a Blackman you're not an African. Case closed

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by omoharry(f): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
TMKsouth:

We get along very well as black South Africans which is more than i can say about you "black" Nigerians. Go through any page on this forum and you'll be met by the most ghastly tribalism that black South Africans cannot even fathom. So don't tell me about "MY OWN KIND".

And if you wanna preach to me about brotherly love how about you Nigerians stop selling drugs and running prostitution rings. You gonna deny it but let me remind you tht just a couple of years ago your own country was in the midst of a codeine epidemic at the hands of your own brothers and chemists. So you should think of the many black lives that have been lost due to drugs and the associated crimes here in SA before you cry about your blood shed during xenophobic upheavels. YOU DESERVE IT.
Well we might have our own internal issue just the way families have problems but still come together in time of danger to defend one another.Our internal fight is ours to ponder over, just the way you have internal issue in your country which we do not meddle into, but when you go about killing other Africans becos you guys are too lazy to work and would rather blame your problems them for you pathetic life .Yes Nigerians have been tag drugs peddlers that is why you killed ,maimed and looted their shop, so what about the Mozambicans, the Zimbabweans, the Somalians, and other African people that were caught up in the xenophobic attack or even attacked at certain time ..what is their crime?Are you saying they deal with drugs and prostitution too?
You guys are really pathetic , lazy and Ignorant.You hide under the "they are selling drug,they engage in prostitution,they are taking our job and stealing our woman" just to perpetuate hatred toward other African nationals just becos they can do jobs that you guys are too lazy to do. Pls spare us the excuse for justifying your nonsense act.
Come to think of it, if you hate us so much, then what the hell are you doing here?..why are you in a Nigeria forum, we don't want you here. We are drug peddlers and prostitute? so why are you in their forum and interested in their in house fighting? why don't you go to your SA forum where your folks celebrate your xenophobic activities and spare us the headache of justifying xenophobia and plans on how to make the next kill. I am yet to see a SA black man that is not filled with hate..and nothing to offer to the world. He engages in all kind violence and Rape against their own women after drawing and exchanging blood from one another with needle from their folk who just finish taking cocaine or heroin, just to get high .You guys are even more messed up than we Nigerians, even with our numerous problems.When I saw the video of the extent you guys can go in getting high, i decided to doff my hat for you black SA...

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
khiaa:

Did you read the article where a French man screwed over a thousand African women and he said Nigerian women were the cheapest? grin grin
how many Nigerian girls did he screw?.. besides he payed them thousands of euros to have sex with them and he didn't give any hiv..
But that good for nothing white racist piece of shit fvcked over 600 AA women for free and nut in them hiv/aidsgringringrin...
You need to see the picture of your fellow AA how they positioned their black asses for the guy to take their nude.gringringrin
AA women and white dick riding is like ant & sugar gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by omoharry(f): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
TMKsouth:

Yes we might be tribalistic and quarrel on the internet but that does not reflect in the real world.what matters to the world is what happens in the real world and not in the virtual word where I do not know whom I am talking to.I prefer that to your peaceful internet relationship and on the other hand engaging in violence ,rape and xenophobic attack against other people. Well we might have our own internal issue just the way families have problems but still come together in time of danger to defend one another..our internal fight is ours to ponder over just the way you have internal issue in your country which we do not meddle into. But when you go about killing other Africans becos you guys are too lazy to work but would rather blame your problems on other people then something is wrong some where in that brain of black SA .
Yes Nigerians have been tag drugs peddlers(Both the guilty and the innocent are caught up in the cross fire) that is why you killed ,maimed and looted their shop..Right? so what about the Mozambicans, the Zimbabweans, the Somalians, and other African people that were also attacked in the xenophobic attack or even attacked at certain time ..Are you saying they deal with drugs and prostitution too? so all the foreigners are the criminal and you lot saint.
You guys are really pathetic , lazy and Ignorant.You hide under the "they are selling drug,they engage in prostitution,they are taking our job and stealing our woman" just to perpetuate hatred toward other African nationals, just becos they can do jobs that you guys are too lazy to do. Pls spare us the excuse for justifying your nonsense act.
Come to think of it, if you hate us so much, then what the hell are you doing here?..why are you in a Nigeria forum, we dont want you here? we are drug peddlers and prostitute? so why are you in their forum and interested in their in house fighting? why don't you go to your SA forum where your folks celebrate your xenophobic activities and spare us the headache of justifying xenophobia and plans on how to make the next kill. I am yet to see a SA black man that is not filled with hate..with nothing to offer to the world. He engages in all kind violence and Rape against even their own women after drawing and exchanging blood from one another with needle just to get high ( oooo! Nigerian are the Rapist too? waaoooo!)..you guys are even more messed up than we Nigerians, even with our numerous problems.How can you guys use needle to drag and inject yourselves with blood from another person who just had cocaine so that they can also get high..who does that..did Nigerian teach you guys that too.I saw the video and it is was troubling and pathetic .
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by JaceBlaze: 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
Supnaija:
When I saw south Africa and Nigeria in the title. I was like make this one no go xenophobic our sister o. But I come look am wella come see say na oyinbo south Africa. My mind rest because na those black charcoal illiterate ones dey do that nonsense. Happy married life jare
Yes we Nigerians should sleep tight after discovering she is in the hands of oyinbo,after all oyinbo is our only true lord who can do not wrong.....all hail

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by JaceBlaze: 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
TMKsouth:

Before u bash the blacks - again - u should know white South Africans are some of the most racist in the whole wide world. She's gonna have a very tough time integrating into his social life. Where's his family and friends in these photos. All i see is a million Nigerians and just 2 whites. Goodluck to her and to u for the white d1ck riding.
Igwes haven't seen anything yet.They see anything white they embrace it without running a proper background check on it,I blame their homogenous environments for this shameful ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by OruExpress: 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
khiaa:

Get it right, it's not foreigners that they like, it's only whites. Had he been a black South African they would call her all kinds of names.

haha, I think you're right. I wonder what Nigerians think they deserve in this world when they have convinced themselves that they are below everything that isn't them is better. Very foolish set
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Kennyswagz1(m): 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Igwes haven't seen anything yet.They see anything white they embrace it without running a proper background check on it,I blame their homogenous environments for this shameful ignorance.
who the fvck are you? GTFOH angryangry
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by JaceBlaze: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
omoharry:
We all know the the white south Africans are bloody racist and their actions toward another race especially the blacks are terrible and sad. But what you black south Africans have done and still doing to your own race is even worse off.. Even Animals in the jungle protect their own and fight for anothers' survival. please watch Animal documentaries and see for your self.

You black south Africans are worse than the racist white. You have killed and maimed your own kind due to your own insecurity and ignorance, just becos you feel you are better off than them and they are vulnerable .You guys dont know what community is, if you do, you would not kill another black man that did you no wrong, but rather will fight with him against any aggression from another race just like the way the rest of Africa stood by you guys in the dark years of Apartheid. Before accusing the racist white which we Nigerians know they are, Kindly remember to point at your self and your South African brethren for your xenophobic tendencies against your fellow race.You and your kind are not any better.
Nigerians have given Africans abroad a bad name with their human trafficking and drug peddling crimes.Why should anybody defend or live in the same community with your kind? and you guys are known to be the biggest tribal & religious bigots amongst yourselves in Nigeria....Hypocrites make me sick

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by omoharry(f): 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Nigerians have given Africans abroad a bad name with their human trafficking and drug peddling crimes.Why should anybody defend or live in the same community with your kind? and you guys are known to be the biggest tribal & religious bigots amongst yourselves in Nigeria....Hypocrites make me sick
Then what are you doing in thier community..You see how pathetic you seem? Why are you interested in their activities if you cannot stand them? hmmm!! Even if we quarrel online and act as if we are about to kill one another here online..it does not reflect in the real world.Remember we have so many children and teenagers on the internet and hiding behind their phone and laptop to spew out rubbish..if you take every thing people say online hook line and sinker from the internet then you utterly not that intelligent.
We use event happening on ground to assess who we are and not what happens here.We intermarry every day here in Nigeria.If you were to go by what you see here, you would think we do not see eye to eye but we do. The divide only occur here and when election come to determine who to vote for.
I am done with you. I shouldn't be talking to you because you are my enemy.Please do not quote me back.You don't belong here.So get out.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by JaceBlaze: 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
omoharry:
Then what are you doing in thier community..You see how pathetic you seem? Why are you interested in their activities if you cannot stand them? hmmm!! Even if we quarrel online and act as if we are about to kill one another here online..it does not reflect in the real world.Remember we have so many children and teenagers on the internet and hiding behind their phone and laptop to spew out rubbish..if you take every thing people say online hook line and sinker from the internet then you utterly not that intelligent.
We use event happening on ground to assess who we are and not what happens here.We intermarry every day here in Nigeria.If you were to go by what you see here, you would think we do not see eye to eye but we do. The divide only occur here and when election come to determine who to vote for.
I am done with you. I shouldn't be talking to you because you are my enemy.Please do not quote me back.You don't belong here.So get out.
A faceless forum that everybody can click from any corner on the globe is a community? I'm not in your country and I have no desire to ever set foot there so chill with that nonsense.

Nope!! your bone-chilling tribal insults don't just end up on the net because we keep hearing of bloodshed in Kaduna and all religious killings Boko Haram carry on a weekly bases

One more thing,you and I aren't enemies,you don't know me,I don't know you.This is internet and if you have a problem with me being here the tough tìt cause I ain't going nowhere
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
To you and Black Americans not to Nigerians. Black south Africans are the oppressor of Nigerians not white South Africans.

All the white savages are oppressors of the black man, this is pure ignorance that you typed.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
OruExpress:

haha, I think you're right. I wonder what Nigerians think they deserve in this world when they have convinced themselves that they are below everything that isn't them is better. Very foolish set

It's their WHITE JESUS complex. They believe that those white savages are in the image of their Lord and savior therefore WHITES in their eyes are pure and close to their god.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
khiaa:

All the white savages are oppressors of the black man, this is pure ignorance that you typed.
You are the ignorant one.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
how many Nigerian girls did he screw?.. besides he payed them thousands of euros to have sex with them and he didn't give any hiv..
But that good for nothing white racist piece of shit fvcked over 600 AA women for free and nut in them hiv/aidsgringringrin...
You need to see the picture of your fellow AA how they positioned their black asses for the guy to take their nude.gringringrin
AA women and white dick riding is like ant & sugar gringringrin
You obviously didn't read his Facebook account because he said he paid them money and gave them expensive gifts, these were children that he manipulated unlike the Nigerian WOMEN who the French savage claimed were very cheap to purchase. He said he also impregnated over 600 of these women and he is going back to these African countries to continue his sex tour unlike the white American savage who is sitting in jail.

The French savage said he didn't care if he caught any STDs or spreaded any to the women and he would do it all over again even if he did. These Women wrote him and told him they were pregnant and he doesn't care. He says Nigerian women love half breed babies so they are happy. Nigerians will welcome that white savage back into the country simply because he's white.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
fela4live:

Lol... cheesy..what is this one saying? I was referring to you as having low esteem and being inferior for saying her body is beautiful because that is one if the benefits of marrying a white man.

I never said that who.re was beautiful, and there are no benefits in marrying those savages. undecided
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Yes we Nigerians should sleep tight after discovering she is in the hands of oyinbo,after all oyinbo is our only true lord who can do not wrong.....all hail

Your eyes are open, what can you do to open the eyes of Nigerians to their worship of whites which is an abomination unto the Most High?
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
khiaa:

Your eyes are open, what can you do to open the eyes of Nigerians to their worship of whites which is an abomination unto the Most High?
But Xenophobia is justify? you are a sick disgusting piece of shlt.

4 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
But Xenophobia is justify? you are a sick disgusting piece of shlt.

You are a disgusting piece of shyt and too stupid to realize that there are no comparisons to what those white savages has done to Nigerians/African's in the past, present and the future. Your ignorance and worship of whites will forever keep you a third world country. You hold hatred for your fellow black man but ignore and forgive and forget all of the atrocities those whites have committed against you. Shame on you.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
khiaa:

You are a disgusting piece of shyt and too stupid to realize that there are no comparisons to what those white savages has done to Nigerians/African's in the past, present and the future. Your ignorance and worship of whites will forever keep you a third world country.
And you are too slow to realize that I don't give a shlt about Africans I only care about Nigeria and Nigerians only.

If Nigerians worship white men how is it your fvcking business?
Are you a Nigerian? no you are not, why drink medicine for our own headache?

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
khiaa:

You are a disgusting piece of shyt and too stupid to realize that there are no comparisons to what those white savages has done to Nigerians/African's in the past, present and the future. Your ignorance and worship of whites will forever keep you a third world country. You hold hatred for your fellow black man but ignore and forgive and forget all of the atrocities those whites have committed against you. Shame on you.
grin grin I Love those who love me, and I hate those who hate me. That's how I see things. tongue tongue
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
grin grin I Love those who love me, and I hate those who hate me. That's how I see things. tongue tongue

That's my whole point. WHITES HATE YOU, not because you have wronged them(they have wronged you) but because you are not white and they equivalate you to wild animals, even a dog's life is more valuable than yours. Look how those white savages treat the South Africans, you think they give a damn about your black ass? undecided
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 11:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
And you are too slow to realize that I don't give a shlt about Africans I only care about Nigeria and Nigerians only.

If Nigerians worship white men how is it your fvcking business?
Are you a Nigerian? no you are not, why drink medicine for our own headache?

You don't even give a damn about your own people all you care about is how many ways you can kiss that white devil's ass. The man is supposed to lead and protect but how can you do that when all you care about is munching on white diks? Disgraceful!! undecided
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:53am On Nov 08, 2019
khiaa:

You obviously didn't read his Facebook account because he said he paid them money and gave them expensive gifts, these were children that he manipulated unlike like the Nigerian WOMEN who the French savage claimed were very cheap to purchase. He said he also impregnated over 600 of these women and he is going back to these African countries to continue his sex tour unlike the white American savage who is sitting in jail.

The French savage said he didn't care if he caught any STDs or spreaded any to the women and he would do it all over again even if he did. These Women wrote him and told him they were pregnant and he doesn't care. He says Nigerian women love half breed babies so they are happy. Nigerians will welcome that white savage back into the country simply because he's white.
he didn't specifically mention Nigerian ladies , he said african ladies.. and he didn't say Nigerian ladies for pregnant for him..
But that racist just used AA women to his pleasure and nut hiv into them..
Besides, the French man didn't expose nudes of Nigerian ladies, but that racist pig exposed AA women black asses
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:54am On Nov 08, 2019
khiaa:

That's my whole point. WHITES HATE YOU, not because you have wronged them(they have wronged you) but because you are not white and they equivalate you to wild animals, even a dog's life is more valuable than yours. Look how those white savages treat the South Africans, you think they give a damn about your black ass? undecided
we know they dont give a damn about us.. God will continue protecting the black race from those white devils
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 5:34am On Nov 08, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
he didn't specifically mention Nigerian ladies , he said african ladies.. and he didn't say Nigerian ladies for pregnant for him..
But that racist just used AA women to his pleasure and nut hiv into them..
Besides, the French man didn't expose nudes of Nigerian bladies, but that racist pig exposed AA women black asses

He screwed alot of Nigerian women because according to him they are easier, cheaper and love the white Man's seed. You shouldn't be offended because honestly Nigerian men feel the same way about white females as your women feel about the white man, you guys don't want black babies either.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:47am On Nov 08, 2019
khiaa:

He screwed alot of Nigerian women because according to him they are easier, cheaper and love the white Man's seed. You shouldn't be offended because honestly Nigerian men feel the same way about white females as your women feel about the white man, you guys don't want black babies either.
lol.. Nigerian men only marry (temporary marriage) white women for papers.. most of the time, they marry old white women do that they can use them to get papers and latter dump them and go back to marry from Nigeria... only a few percentage of us marry white women out of lovrle...

But how the that racist white get to fvck that number of AA ladies with so much ease gringringrin
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by TMKsouth: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2019
omoharry:
Your internal fight is ours to ponder over just the way you have internal issue in your country which we do not meddle into. But when you go about killing other Africans becos you guys are too lazy to work but would rather blame your problems on other people then something is wrong some where in that brain of black SA .

You are contradicting yourself here. If we are lazy and brain-dead then that's our problem to solve - right. So why are you lecturing me about it? How bout you not lecture us about it and just get the f5ck out of our country. How bout that?

SA unemployment rates are similar to that of Nigeria so this notion you Nigerians have that we are lazy is dug up from deep inside your Ss. South Africa has the deepest most challenging mines in the world that our men descend into everyday, the best infrastructure in Africa built with our own bare hands, the leading manufacturing base where we assemble cars, trains, buses... etc etc etc. So u are the one who is lazy to think because lack capacity to take all these things into consideration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out / How Nigerian Girls Walk Around When Engaged.picture) / When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.