Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? (38692 Views)

A 3 Bedroom Duplex, Visitors Charlet & Boys Quarte For Sale. @ Wuse Zone4, Abuja / Building A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City / Help! Guys, What is the cost of building 3 Bedroom flat in Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by Cutehector(m): 8:32am On Nov 10, 2019
Jeez to build house is not easy. See money.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by money121(m): 8:32am On Nov 10, 2019
Ok
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by olexjay(m): 8:35am On Nov 10, 2019
Location sometimes determines how much you spend on a certain building and also the type of finishing material also determines, in some location a trip of sand cost 10k while in some area they sell for 15k, some location a trip of gravel cost 12k while other cost more. Also note that when you supervise your project yourself then you wont spend more and there won't be wastage of materials by workers.

Some people here give random budgets due to what they feel after seeing a certain building while some due to what they hear, someone who completed his/her house project with 5M will tell people it cost him/her 8M to complete the building and then people start spreading the fake budget around while some of this news carriers even add to the budget.

Let's take an example, the normal W/C toilet is around 12k - 15k per one whereby some design w/c toilet might cost 45k - 50k per one so you can see the difference, not important you use interlock for your flooring, you can concrete the floor and let them design it for you to look nice.

Budget between 5m - 6m and monitor your project very well then you will have your housing project nicely completed.. Good luck and don't let those dishing out huge amount stop your plan.

11 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by GreenArrow1(m): 8:39am On Nov 10, 2019
anambraamaka:
Y’all saying 20 M Duplex come be how much?

I just tire for this people.
One thing I use to cut Labour cost is that no matter where I'm executing a project in the country, I go with my entire team (even labourers). That alone greatly reduces general construction costs for me and my client.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by Youngjohnosas: 8:40am On Nov 10, 2019
Timtol:

Haaa you shouldn't have think like that at all.
no p thanks. you can still contact me for your work, we will give your house the best finishing u can think of, I am in Benin and it will be my pleasure working for u.

we can deliver nationwide because distance is not a barrier to creativity.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by Timtol(m): 8:41am On Nov 10, 2019
Youngjohnosas:
no p thanks. you can still contact me for your work, we will give your house the best finishing u can think of, I am in Benin and it will be my pleasure working for u.

we can deliver nationwide because distance is not a barrier to creativity.
Lol ok grin
Check my profile then you understand better

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by olexjay(m): 8:41am On Nov 10, 2019
spirul77:
please house, how much will it cost to build a three bedroom flat in a 100x50 expanse of land in Benin city?
Location sometimes determines how much you spend on a certain building and also the type of finishing material also determines, in some location a trip of sand cost 10k while in some area they sell for 15k, some location a trip of gravel cost 12k while other cost more. Also note that when you supervise your project yourself then you wont spend more and there won't be wastage of materials by workers.

Some people here give random budgets due to what they feel after seeing a certain building while some due to what they hear, someone who completed his/her house project with 5M will tell people it cost him/her 8M to complete the building and then people start spreading the fake budget around while some of this news carriers even add to the budget.

Let's take an example, the normal W/C toilet is around 12k - 15k per one whereby some design w/c toilet might cost 45k - 50k per one so you can see the difference, not important you use interlock for your flooring, you can concrete the floor and let them design it for you to look nice.

Budget between 5m - 6m and monitor your project very well then you will have your housing project nicely completed.. Good luck and don't let those dishing out huge amount stop your plan.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by foreverkind1(m): 8:43am On Nov 10, 2019
nextstep:
Many things are involved.
First, you don buy land? If not, you will buy that same land twice.
Don't forget LGA chairman and local boys will collect like 230k. If it's like my side, Obi will also collect his own 100k. No how no how 330k will commot like tax.

Then just budget like this in stages:
Fencing+Gate - 1M
Foundation - 1M
Raising to lintel - 1M
Roofing + parapet - 1M
Plastering - 1M
Plumbing and Electric (tank, stand, borehole, soakaway, etc) - 2M
Finishing (POP/screeding/tiling,painting) - 1M
Accessories (lights,switches,taps,drains,toilets,sinks,cabinets,doors,windows) - 2M

People will yab me that this is not realistic, but just know this is approximately what you will need at each stage.
If you spent less on foundation, use that to add to plastering (and so on). If plastering is much cheaper than I wrote (it should be), add it to borehole or something).

At the end of the day this will be more or less what you spend: 10M
If you wait till next April, cement will cost more. If you finish foundation today, but don't get to roofing for 9 months, it will cost more. So just start today, and keep going as money reaches.
God na rubbish you dey typ , 1m for fencing . Na aso rock ,1m for plastering you don mad I swear , e Dey do me like say make I slap you self

3 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by waistbead: 8:46am On Nov 10, 2019
[quote author=utenwuson post=83893446]lol.... U can spend up to 100 million to build a 2 rooms and parlor, but on the average, I swear to heaven, gimmie 6 million, I will build 3 rooms and parlor with fence and interlocking and I will still make gain, building materials are not expensive bro... Cement is 2300 in my place, trip of sand is 7k, stone is 12k [/quote

Cement 2300,Sand 7k and granite 12k.Mbok where is your location?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by Xneg: 8:49am On Nov 10, 2019
opalu:
Most times people who need free Bill of Quantities and free services generally are very unserious about paying value for what they get. There are many dubious clients out there. They collect BOQ from another person and promise him heaven and earth that he will do their project, then they get very long and free consultation from two other experts promising them they will build for them. Then they engage their younger brother who knows nothing about the field. Then pack a handful of labourers to join him then the Dubious Client sees himself as an emergency expert to tell them what to do. With his brother on ground he feels his interest is protected.

When his brother dupes him, and the labourers build rubbish for him, he will start looking for the EXPERT STRUCTURAL ENGINEER like me to correct the rubbish job. That is why I charge MORE to do correction than to do the actual construction. Every week in Lagos, I correct atleast 4 different buildings. Some of them are even from Nairalanders.

Bottom line is that clients should be able to engage EXPERTS to build right from scratch. My business mentor defines Quality as getting it right the first time.

You must a billionaire by now and making so much money, you correct 4 buildings every week, that's minimum 16 in a month.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by phorget(m): 8:51am On Nov 10, 2019
spirul77:
please house, how much will it cost to build a three bedroom flat in a 100x50 expanse of land in Benin city?

On the average please budget 10million naira. Your expenditures my exceed 10m though but it all depends on your finishing taste.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by alizma: 8:52am On Nov 10, 2019
cenaman:
#50Million only contact me grin grin grin
Oleeeeee
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by 989900: 8:56am On Nov 10, 2019
It will depend on the blueprint and the kind of finishing.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by HunWI: 8:56am On Nov 10, 2019
Visit Paradise Homez Real Estate and Construction Consultant www.facebook.com/ParadiseHomez
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by cenaman(m): 8:58am On Nov 10, 2019
alizma:
Oleeeeee
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Guy that's my own estimate.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by alizma: 8:59am On Nov 10, 2019
spirul77:
With 5m aside land, you will get a good three bedroom flat with roofing. At the moment, if you have 2m pls get to work, you will be surprise how far it will take you. One major advise I will give you is to have close monitoring of the work and make friend with someone who has experience in building and the charges but DON'T give the job to friend or family member that you will not be able to get angry with when things doesn't go your way because you will definitely need to display little of that at some stage to pit the workers on their toes. Success.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by AvalonSpace(m): 9:02am On Nov 10, 2019
Depends on your finishing taste. Na for finishing wey money go finish. Between 12 and 15 million can give you what you want.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by bomsybomsy(m): 9:18am On Nov 10, 2019
osimene916:
contacts me 08054569473 ,it will cost u 2.5m to 3m to have a standard flat

Desperation..... Boy you want to put yourself in problem, A big problem... 2.5m to 3m.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by spyder880(m): 9:28am On Nov 10, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Try chatting with Spyder880 on here.

Maybe you and him can come to an agreement.

Thank you my boss.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by Timtol(m): 9:32am On Nov 10, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Try chatting with Spyder880 on here.

Maybe you and him can come to an agreement.
Yap!
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by GMbuharii: 9:43am On Nov 10, 2019
YorubaPrince:
Reach out to Spyder88, Segzy14, Timtol or MUFUTAU55 They'll all assist you.

grin grin grin lzaa immhotep

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by yusluvad(m): 9:45am On Nov 10, 2019
Jarus:

I wonder o.

On my third 3-bedroom bungalow project. First cost N16m (plus BQ), second N9m (no BQ and smaller), and currently on my 3rd which just reached roofing level.

Since land cost is not there, location does not matter much as difference in prices of building materials in different locations is not so significant.
Boss help your guy Sir. Am a Tiler
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by Conceptalumi: 9:55am On Nov 10, 2019
For your aluminium windows, casement with or without burglary ,we are available,Our services are affordable and we offer great quality service to every customers, our communication lines are open for quotations and pricing, you can send your measurements to 09034377258 WhatsApp. Email: conceptaluminiumservice@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by DaddyMorenike: 9:55am On Nov 10, 2019
15,250. The 250 is for transportation to D Baba I would take you to.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by willian10: 9:59am On Nov 10, 2019
Briller:
Very true. I got an engineer who gave me an estimated #15m to complete it. By and large, my husband and I thought he was just being very unreasonable only for us to give a Qty surveyor to give us an estimate. He came up with #12.8m and we were so elated that at least we go get change on the #15m.

So we mapped out #15m for the project and gave to another Engr to handle. We have exhausted that #15m and the project is still far from being completed. Screeding, Tiling, Electrical and Plumbing Fixtures, Painting, still outstanding and those will take the bulk of the expenses as you have to finish to taste too.

After all said and done, we discovered that the engr we hired for less, lacks experience and was hardly available, so for almost everything done in the site, we had to correct and pay for labor again. Moreover, the site manager and the engineer were conniving with the suppliers and laborers to rip us off.

It taught us a lot of lessons.
1) Always supervise your work yourself even with a professional engr on the site
2) Buy your materials yourself. That way, you pay less and still get the best
3) Always insist on what you want done

That way you might spend between #14-16m and get a standard 3 bedroom.
You’re right bro
Always supervise your work yourself or with a trusted relative if u won’t be around.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by Dangi: 10:09am On Nov 10, 2019
Kst involved qs to achieve value for ur money
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by Delaw00(m): 10:14am On Nov 10, 2019
Hmmmm na wa oh person wan build 3bedroom duplex unna dey mention 8-15m, ok if person wan come build 3story building nko oosad

4 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by GoldPraise: 10:22am On Nov 10, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
lol,that's the exact amount I used to lay a high dpc foundation for a recent building of mine
ha you can lie
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by seborrhic: 10:27am On Nov 10, 2019
olexjay:

Well said, especially the part of people that already built inflating the cost of their own buildings.
Taste of finishing also contributes a large part to the large variation in cost.
6-7m I believe would complete a modest 3BR without land,fence,gate and compound flooring.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by EgunMogaji2: 10:54am On Nov 10, 2019
spyder880:

Thank you my boss.

You're welcome Sir.

You are extremely good at what you do and you have a proven and effective system.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by tonididdy(m): 11:13am On Nov 10, 2019
shogsman:

How in God's name will you land a standard 3 bedroom flat with 7m do you even know how much roofing alone cost.
Oga it's possible depending on your choice of roofing materials and roof height. The higher the wood logging, the Moore roofing sheet it will consume.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Fence Their Houses? / The State Of A Compound In Isolo After A Heavy Rainfall - Pics / Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.