Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating: See What She Did!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating: See What She Did!! (510 Views)

I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating: See What She Did!! by Oyinawosika: 11:54am On Nov 07, 2019
One major thing that can kill a relationship faster than lack of communication, is assumptions, assumptions and more assumptions.

Assumptions plant little seeds of doubt in you mind, that you unconsciously portray; and then begins to affect your relationship.

Before we go any further; take a look at this mail I got just few days ago:

Dear Agony Aunt,
It is like I am going crazy. My boyfriend has suddenly become distant; we rarely text or call anymore. he may not even reply chats till the next day. I have asked what the matter is, but he keeps saying......

Continue Reading: https://www.magazine.vasiti.com/agony-aunt-is-he-cheating/

(1) (Reply)

I Feel I Should Share This Here!. / The Love Call / Nairalanders I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.