Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) (66544 Views)

El Chapo's Son, Ovidio Guzmán-López Arrested, Sparks Violence In Mexico / Nigerian Man Nabbed In India With 155.5 Grams Of Cocaine (photos) / Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by TheFacelessMan: 6:51am On Nov 08, 2019
meccuno:
that movie was evil my friend. That was were the matrix got some of their ideas from.

Well you are wrong. Equilibrium (2000) was derided as a Matrix (1998) ripoff

It came out 2 years after... i prefer Equilibrium though.

2 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by mu2sa2: 6:51am On Nov 08, 2019
Like the fulani, drug barons neither forgive nor forget.

1 Like

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Hypocrit: 6:51am On Nov 08, 2019
155 rounds were fired into the car not into his body directly.

For the lazy conclusionists.

7 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by chigoziri2403(m): 6:52am On Nov 08, 2019
ednut1:
them go still track am na
mafians rarely operate outside their jurisdiction

1 Like

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by meccuno: 6:54am On Nov 08, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Well you are wrong. Equilibrium (2000) was derided as a Matrix (1998) ripoff

It came out 2 years after... i prefer Equilibrium though.
my bad. Guess I am mixing things up.
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Mightyhaiz: 6:55am On Nov 08, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

In 1992, I killed Don Massimo Maccarone.

This is how it happened....

Massimo was a made man, a true Mafioso
Otondo,..that's vandamme and bolo young in the movie,..double impact. grin

8 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by TheFacelessMan: 6:57am On Nov 08, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
Otondo,..that's vandamme and bolo young in the movie,..double impact.

Look closely. What are you talking about ?

Thats from my biopic.

1 Like

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by dederocs(m): 6:57am On Nov 08, 2019
Strong enough message, these are real killers, not wannabes toy soldiers making noise here, yet they ain't clipped noone or committed no felony in their lives. I respect the structure of the Cartels organisation, if you claim to be a killer you better do what they do or stfu...but I see the Yankees stepping into the scene once again.
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Mightyhaiz: 6:58am On Nov 08, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Look closely. What are you talking about ?

Thats from my biopic.
taa,..otondo grin
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by cococandy(f): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2019
glorify them
undecided
dederocs:
Strong enough message, these are real killers, not wannabes toy soldiers making noise here, yet they ain't clipped noone or committed no felony yet. I respect the structure of the Cartels organisation...but I see the Yankees stepping into the scene once again.
mu2sa2:
Like the fulani, drug barons neither forgive nor forget.
hustla:
Omo these ones no dey play o
shocked
mysticwarrior:
Mexican drugs cartels are much more deadlier than Colombian cartels, El chapo forged an empire and created a dynasty, even in jail el chapo children who are his successors continue to run the cartel with an iron fisted hands, that is what Pablo Escobar was unable to do.

2 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by kay29000(m): 7:05am On Nov 08, 2019
Sunnick:
155 bullet just to kill him.... well they mission
was not just to kill him. the mission was to put fear on anyone who thinks of threading his path

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by meobizy(f): 7:06am On Nov 08, 2019
It’s a grim reminder of who actually runs the country. R.I.P. to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by sauceEEP(m): 7:09am On Nov 08, 2019
The security forces with the help of CCTV footage will nab the killers, just a matter of time.
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by kay29000(m): 7:09am On Nov 08, 2019
Mokason28:
Odikwa Risky to F*** with the Mexicans shocked
Am still trying to understand why 155 bullet... is it because they are not sure 10 or 20 or 50 or even 100 will do the job??
Or they want the bullet to follow him to the after life??
Oh boy if dat cop ever want to reincarnate back to earth if he hear Mexico at the hospital he will just die immediately cry

The 155 shots is to put fear in the hearts of other cops that are fighting the mafia.

7 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Felix6: 7:10am On Nov 08, 2019
Sunnick:
155 bullet just to kill him.... well they mission
was not just to kill him. the mission was to put fear on anyone who thinks of threading his path
did you read the story at all?
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by kay29000(m): 7:12am On Nov 08, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

In 1992, I killed Don Massimo Maccarone.

This is how it happened....

Massimo was a made man, a true Mafioso

Please what movie is this?
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by kay29000(m): 7:17am On Nov 08, 2019
mysticwarrior:
Mexican drugs cartels are much more deadlier than Colombian cartels, El chapo forged an empire and created a dynasty, even in jail el chapo children who are his successors continue to run the cartel with an iron fisted hands, that is what Pablo Escobar was unable to do.

Yeah, true. Escobar's children were too young...just kids when he was on top.

8 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Soul47(m): 7:18am On Nov 08, 2019
mysticwarrior:

Pablo didn't want his son involved in drug business, and also didn't want his family threatened cause of his dealings.

He tried his best to seperate his family from his business.

That's why as soon as he got clipped, his son changed his name and lived a decent life in a foreign country.

He had those ties and knew the secrets but rejected all cause he wasn't raised like that.

I'm thinking E. C wanted it the other way.

11 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Triplerg: 7:23am On Nov 08, 2019
sauceEEP:
The security forces with the help of CCTV footage will nab the killers, just a matter of time.
Nap who? If I hear...those guys are more powerful than their security forces

4 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by slowice(m): 7:25am On Nov 08, 2019
And that mfking Guzman jnr issa Christian grin grin funny how they love mary and do much evil

5 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by SuperS1Panther: 7:26am On Nov 08, 2019
Yet they will still tell us Mexico is safer than Nigeria.

Mad people

2 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by kay29000(m): 7:27am On Nov 08, 2019
meccuno:
that movie was evil my friend. That was were the matrix got some of their ideas from.

You are wrong. The Matrix came out in 1999, Equilibrium came out in 2002, so it is probably the other way around.

3 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by kay29000(m): 7:28am On Nov 08, 2019
Khadrenaline:

Matrix

No...that's Equilibrium.
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by vicbry007(m): 7:32am On Nov 08, 2019
Na him fellow police sell am joor ,Mexico very corrupt country,

5 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by meccuno: 7:33am On Nov 08, 2019
kay29000:

You are wrong. The Matrix came out in 1999, Equilibrium came out in 2002, so it is probably the other way around.
yeah i figured. guessi was mixing things up. moreover they both have striking similarities.

1 Like

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 08, 2019
The president should make the offense punishable by death.
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by m140(m): 7:34am On Nov 08, 2019
meccuno:
The name, again where i fit download am
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Kennyg101: 7:35am On Nov 08, 2019
Try and see this movie 'narcos mexico' you will understand all this. Queen of the South is a kid compared to narcos mexico
Roadtoyesterday:
What a very powerful drug lord.
The movie queen of the South, comes to mind here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by gwales: 7:36am On Nov 08, 2019
EricBloodAxe:
Sinaloa Cartel and MS13, two deadly mexican gangs you shouldn't play with.
cjng (new jalisco) are more dangerous and deadlier than sinaloa cartel in mexico. And ms13 are el Salvador Street gangs not México and are widely regarded as the most dangerous gangs in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by einsteine(m): 7:36am On Nov 08, 2019
EricBloodAxe:
Sinaloa Cartel and MS13, two deadly mexican gangs you shouldn't play with.

MS-13 is not a Mexican gang.
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by meccuno: 7:44am On Nov 08, 2019
m140:

The name, again where i fit download am
Equilibrium 2002.i dontknow much about download sites but if yu have plenty data, you can get it on youtube. its clear there.
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by kay29000(m): 7:47am On Nov 08, 2019
meccuno:
yeah i figured. guessi was mixing things up. moreover they both have striking similarities.

Yeah...very very striking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) / Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) / Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.