Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) (66506 Views)

El Chapo's Son, Ovidio Guzmán-López Arrested, Sparks Violence In Mexico / Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) / Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by engrchykae(m): 9:05am On Nov 08, 2019
The corruption ridden police organization revealed the identity of this slain officer.
Money exchanged hands and information was obtained

1 Like

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 9:10am On Nov 08, 2019
Soul47:

Pablo didn't want his son involved in drug business, and also didn't want his family threatened cause of his dealings.

He tried his best to seperate his family from his business.

That's why as soon as he got clipped, his son changed his name and lived a decent life in a foreign country.

He had those ties and knew the secrets but rejected all cause he wasn't raised like that.

I'm thinking E. C wanted it the other way.
Pablo Escobar's brother was also involved in drugs, meaning he got some members of his family into the drug business as well. I Agree with you that his son was too young but atleast he should have groomed a successor from his extended family.

Roberto Gomez Suarez was a Bolivian drug dealer who was an over all drug lord of a powerful empire that stretches across the Andes, during his criminal career he was the biggest producer of cacain in the whole world.

Tony montana "Al Pacino" drug associate Alejandro sosa in the movie scarface was all about this man.

One thing people love about this man was that he wasn't blood tasty, he groomed his nephew to become his successor after his son Roberto was arreasted, he even offer to pay the US govt $3billion dallers for the release of his son who was supposed to succeed him.

His nephew succeeded him and his empire outlasted that of Pablo Escobar whom many still consider the greatest drug lord the world has yet seen.
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by seunzee(m): 9:11am On Nov 08, 2019
LOWLIFER:
d
u just wasted the ftc
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Yorubasareslave: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2019
Sunnick:
155 bullet just to kill him.... well they mission
was not just to kill him. the mission was to put fear on anyone who thinks of threading his path
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by maasoap(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2019
Sunnick:
was not just to kill him. the mission was to put fear on anyone who thinks of threading his path

Well, I doubt if the message would be positively received. Because in that country, their security agents are as fearless as the criminals. It is what they do every fvcking day, it is their life.

5 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Explorers(m): 9:26am On Nov 08, 2019
haaryobhami:
does el chapo have series nw?
or u mean narcos ?

2 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by maasoap(m): 9:29am On Nov 08, 2019
ValCon888:
Two places where the Mexican govt effed up;
1. The arrest was a failure which allowed Guzman's son to identify him to killers.
2. The slain officer lives in the war zone known as Sinaloa Culiacan. That is the worst place in the world right now to be a police officer.

The moment he arrested El Chapo's son, his fate was sealed.

The next best thing to do is to relocate his family from that war zone. Nuclear family plus extended members.
Because these drug cartels show no mercy.

He knew what was coming, he couldn't just bail. Call it pride or whatever, those police, the incorruptible ones among them would never be intimidated by the cartel

1 Like

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by mildflame: 9:34am On Nov 08, 2019
Mexico is the most useless country on earth
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by thundafire: 9:34am On Nov 08, 2019
Sunnick:
watch for a pay back el Chapo son will be marked for death I trust dey police der who act like military
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by dfrost: 9:38am On Nov 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
Those guys are madt. Oloun. This is the real mafia. Money dey inside organisation. When they kill na for the betterment of their organisation. See eshin wet dem use carry out hit. See gun. Organised.

No be all these hungry cult mumus for my area wey be say their achievement for life na to shout otitikpokpodikpo eeyaaahee upandan. Their hit na woman or ogogoro dey cause am. Na okada them dey use go hit.

cheesy grin Shibaraba has killed me oOo. My chest and lungs don dey pain me oOo

Kai! grin grin cheesy those Mexicans are crazy dudes. The police fortunate say dem no behead the slain cop. Their MO is bad.
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by dfrost: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2019
Ishilove:
I see that these Cartels are even more powerful than Mexican security forces.

That's quite a shame, really.

They are not believe me. The government gains from the too.

When it was time to drop Escobar, omo e no hard.
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by dfrost: 9:41am On Nov 08, 2019
Mokason28:
Odikwa Risky to F*** with the Mexicans shocked
Am still trying to understand why 155 bullet... is it because they are not sure 10 or 20 or 50 or even 100 will do the job??
Or they want the bullet to follow him to the after life??
Oh boy if dat cop ever want to reincarnate back to earth if he hear Mexico at the hospital he will just die immediately cry

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by petitejolie(f): 9:41am On Nov 08, 2019
pickatyou:
He would have hidden his identity.
plenty snitch go dey d security forces o. Dose guys have snitches everywhere.
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by dfrost: 9:43am On Nov 08, 2019
EricBloodAxe:
Sinaloa Cartel and MS13, two deadly mexican gangs you shouldn't play with.

No mention MS13. Those ones wey dey use knives play like say na.ludo. Men go surround you and stab you like crazy. Beheading na small thing to them.

Omo our gangs na child's play to.this guys.

2 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by dfrost: 9:43am On Nov 08, 2019
Explorers:

Sis, if you see the series El Chapo, these guys control the Government/Military spending millions of dollars any day.

They snitch and pay the military/police to clear their rival.

Except if that's just script.

You are correct. The government have sold out their souls to them.

1 Like

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by dfrost: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2019
YorubaPrince:
Not until these fools are regarded and treated like Terrorists will they be taken serious.

The Mexican government are just similar to 9ja government in terms of corruption. The global community needs to really intervene and curb these Bast.ards! angry

Thank you. Moles are to be identified first.

1 Like

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Eteka1(m): 9:49am On Nov 08, 2019
And someone said Nigeria is a more dangerous place to live than Mexico.
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:50am On Nov 08, 2019
tillaman:
Patron!!!
155 bullets inside 1 person body and they are very brutal in that country
I believe the Colombians are learning from these Mexicans cause After Pablo Escobar died and Miguel & Gilberto Rodriguez got Incarcerated Medellin cartel & Cali cartel never remained the same the Mexicans took over and they started running things even the Albanians,Serbians,Dominicans are learning
Narcoterrorista
Calm down you're not the only one that has watched NARCOS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by MissJoy29(f): 9:55am On Nov 08, 2019
Explorers:

Which is more interesting?
El chapo or Narcos?

Mexico is on another level of brutality.
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by UrVillagePpl: 9:58am On Nov 08, 2019
i only see stuff like this in the movies shocked shocked
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by tillaman(m): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2019
KINGOFJAPAN:

Calm down you're not the only one that has watched NARCOS
you sabi jare grin
But on a serious note it’s been long I read about Colombian drug cartel it’s always Mexico or Albanians
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by tillaman(m): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2019
ruggedtimi:
omo na the albanians get gun running oh and very brutal.Albanians dey cross border operate. Mexico cartel know their boundary
yes but they dey try for drug trade too, Albanians dey rule UK on the low!! I once read that they dominated the business by making their products cheaper than that of the Dominicans and Serbs
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by tillaman(m): 10:08am On Nov 08, 2019
Hypocrit:
off point as usual
i am double sure that your ponmo lips looks like improper fraction and your teeth must look unusual like an antibiotics tablet!

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Triniti(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2019
sauceEEP:

What's the name of this movie?
That’s cleric from the movie Equilibrium
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by henryobinna(m): 10:21am On Nov 08, 2019
Soul47:

Pablo didn't want his son involved in drug business, and also didn't want his family threatened cause of his dealings.

He tried his best to seperate his family from his business.

That's why as soon as he got clipped, his son changed his name and lived a decent life in a foreign country.

He had those ties and knew the secrets but rejected all cause he wasn't raised like that.

I'm thinking E. C wanted it the other way.
Pablo was actually a 'good' family man.

El Chapo's family would eventually regret their fathers actions in due time. they're feeling on top. Declaring them terrorists and calling on the world to activaely help them will terminate these deug guys
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 10:29am On Nov 08, 2019
henryobinna:

El Chapo's family would eventually regret their fathers actions in due time. they're feeling on top. Declaring them terrorists and calling on the world to activaely help them will terminate these deug guys
the El Chapo family are the second most powerful body in Mexico after the presidency.
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by laiza(m): 10:31am On Nov 08, 2019
Koralords:

Bro you know nothing saying these guys are better than mossad you know wetin you deh talk ?all intelligence agency for the world even fbi and cia fears mossad when it come to assassinations ,
They killed an hezbollah leader in Dubai till date despite cctv they can’t still found out how the killers entered the room,all these cartels have are violence don’t ever compare them to mossad
Ogbeni all the terrorist organisations or groups in the middle east all cower like dogs when Iran is involved and the US has made life so unbearable for these groups especially Mosad and like organisations. But one thing even the US haven't been able to penetrate or stop is Mexican cartels. They are bloodthirsty, insensitive and carefree. They don't care about who or how big your guns are and they don't blow people up with vests or inflict harm on just anybody. Their strikes are always targeted and organised. They are not terrorists I agree but these guys control dope business all around the world, even from the most secure prison quarters. If these guys catch Mosad....hmmm God help them that day because these guys don't run, the Mexican and American government know them and where they are but can't touch them. If that ain't strength then I don't know what is.
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by TwentyOnePilots(m): 10:37am On Nov 08, 2019
Sunnick:

And you had 155 likes too....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by khel(m): 10:49am On Nov 08, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by khel(m): 10:51am On Nov 08, 2019
meccuno:
that movie was evil my friend. That was were the matrix got some of their ideas from.

Bro, I think it’s the other way round, they learnt from Matrix.

Equillibrium is 2002, while Matrix is 1999.
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by bujebudanu1(m): 10:52am On Nov 08, 2019
henryobinna:

El Chapo was a good man in Mexico.
Used to follow his story on YouTube. And the citizens of Mexico worshipped him like god back then.

They were angry the government arrested him.
They were happy he escaped from the prison, they printed caps, clothes, everything and the wish their children grow like El Chapo.

He second most important in Mexico, cos of the way he gives jobs, build and develop the city
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by henryobinna(m): 11:04am On Nov 08, 2019
Triplerg:
Nap who? If I hear...those guys are more powerful than their security forces
grin grin cheesy

most 'drug colonies' in the Americas are catholics...
Pablo reportedly once painted a jesus kind of portrait for himself, those saint kind of portrait.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) / Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) / PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.