Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) (66545 Views)

El Chapo's Son, Ovidio Guzmán-López Arrested, Sparks Violence In Mexico / Nigerian Man Nabbed In India With 155.5 Grams Of Cocaine (photos) / Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Blakjewelry(m): 11:09am On Nov 08, 2019
Ishilove:
I see that these Cartels are even more powerful than Mexican security forces.

That's quite a shame, really.
nope the Truth is drug is the life stream of that country, its the only source of money to the country, na so Columbia be before the new government decided to act
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by tolijascro(m): 11:13am On Nov 08, 2019
bluefilm:

Is MS13 a mexican gang?

I think MS 13 is a United State gang
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by midehi2(f): 11:13am On Nov 08, 2019
Explorers:

Sis, if you see the series El Chapo, these guys control the Government/Military spending millions of dollars any day.

They snitch and pay the military/police to clear their rival.

Except if that's just script.
Mhen when i finished watching that movie, i was like "this is power/money, to do drugs sef come dey hungry me grin but their end is brutal, el chapo despite a cartel, he was good to people/ I love the part he broke out of prison, damn
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by NoFap123: 11:23am On Nov 08, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

In 1992, I killed Don Massimo Maccarone.

This is how it happened....

Massimo was a made man, a true Mafioso
Bro! I missed your stories on NL.
Hope you are good.
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by NoFap123: 11:37am On Nov 08, 2019
midehi2:

Mhen when i finished watching that movie, i was like "this is power/money, to do drugs sef come dey hungry me grin but their end is brutal, el chapo despite a cartel, he was good to people/ I love the part he broke out of prison, damn
what's the movie title?
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Explorers(m): 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
MissJoy29:

Which is more interesting?
El chapo or Narcos?

Mexico is on another level of brutality.

Ive not seen Narcos, but that El Chapo is shocking.

1 Like

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by DexterousOne(m): 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
Sunnick:
155 bullet just to kill him.... well they mission
was not just to kill him. the mission was to put fear on anyone who thinks of threading his path

Exactly
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by aadoiza: 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
YorubaPrince:
Not until these fools are regarded and treated like Terrorists will they be taken serious.

The Mexican government are just similar to 9ja government in terms of corruption. The global community needs to really intervene and curb these Bast.ards! angry
Best comment. Not like all those nonsense up there trying to indirectly glorify those bastards.

5 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by DexterousOne(m): 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
engrchykae:
The corruption ridden police organization revealed the identity of this slain officer.
Money exchanged hands and information was obtained

That's true
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by chigoizie7(m): 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
Mokason28:
Odikwa Risky to F*** with the Mexicans shocked
Am still trying to understand why 155 bullet... is it because they are not sure 10 or 20 or 50 or even 100 will do the job??
Or they want the bullet to follow him to the after life??
Oh boy if dat cop ever want to reincarnate back to earth if he hear Mexico at the hospital he will just die immediately cry

Of course one bullet well aimed to the skull or brains or any vital organ will do the job. This is only a message sent to other law enforcement.

2 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by midehi2(f): 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
NoFap123:

what's the movie title?
Just 'El Chapo' it's in series, i was following it back to back on Netflix grin

2 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by midehi2(f): 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2019
Explorers:

Ive not seen Narcos, but that El Chapo is shocking.
They are of same settings, but I still prefer El Chapo
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Devops: 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
laiza:
The hit, the way and manner it was carried out meant only one thing. To send a message to the next fool or unlucky and unfortunate individual who might think he's got the balls. 155 bullets in less than 30 seconds is no beans. This is way more than Los Angelicos! These guys are the real murdafukas. Russians, Mosad and Isrealis dey trail these guys behind like 200 paces. The worst now na Koreans. Nobody ever caught their own hit on film. Too fast and too discrete. If not just morals and the life you want to leave your family in, crime pays, no be ordinary crime or petty crimes but organised crime. May God help us in this world.
Are you High?? No intelligence Unit or Force is better than Israeli Mossad. Wtf. Comparing this noise makers with Mossad Like seriously

2 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Devops: 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
laiza:
Ogbeni all the terrorist organisations or groups in the middle east all cower like dogs when Iran is involved and the US has made life so unbearable for these groups especially Mosad and like organisations. But one thing even the US haven't been able to penetrate or stop is Mexican cartels. They are bloodthirsty, insensitive and carefree. They don't care about who or how big your guns are and they don't blow people up with vests or inflict harm on just anybody. Their strikes are always targeted and organised. They are not terrorists I agree but these guys control dope business all around the world, even from the most secure prison quarters. If these guys catch Mosad....hmmm God help them that day because these guys don't run, the Mexican and American government know them and where they are but can't touch them. If that ain't strength then I don't know what is.
Are you high What do you think Mossad is? A terrorist group. Like how stupid can you be to compare the best intelligence unit in the world ahead of CIA and FBI, with a rag tag drug gang. You're very funny.

1 Like

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Lighthammer(m): 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
Bloodclaat,these are the real hijo de puta am sure one of the police snitched..
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by midehi2(f): 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
Those guys are madt. Oloun. This is the real mafia. Money dey inside organisation. When they kill na for the betterment of their organisation. See eshin wet dem use carry out hit. See gun. Organised.

No be all these hungry cult mumus for my area wey be say their achievement for life na to shout otitikpokpodikpo eeyaaahee upandan. Their hit na woman or ogogoro dey cause am. Na okada them dey use go hit.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by ceeceeuwa: 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
sauceEEP:

What's the name of this movie?
Illusion
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by enomakos(m): 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
the street never forget
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by henryobinna(m): 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
mysticwarrior:
the El Chapo family are the second most powerful body in Mexico after the presidency.
wow... that huge?

but still won't legitimise their actions and business
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by hyperflex(m): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
It’s wild in mexico. One of the most dangerous countries in the world. South American drug dealing is crazy. And it leads to killings. Taking down Pablo Escobar was just d beginning
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Countersam(m): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
Explorers:
Two men armed with semiautomatic rifles fired 155 bullets into a white Nissan parked near a shopping center in the Sinaloa city of Culiacan.

Closed circuit television captured the scene in which the armed men tailed the officer to the store in a red car.

The armed men are seen getting out of the red vehicle and opening fire immediately at the white Nissan with the officer inside.

The ambush took less than 30 seconds as the gunmen fired at least 150 bullets into the white vehicle.

The authorities identified the dead officer as Eduardo 'N,' 32.

Link to video

https://www-mirror-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/policeman-who-arrested-el-chapos-20835972.amp?amp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D

Worst place to be a law enforcement officer.....
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by NoFap123: 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
midehi2:

Just 'El Chapo' it's in series, i was following it back to back on Netflix grin
thanks.
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by laiza(m): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
Devops:
Are you high What do you think Mossad is? A terrorist group. Like how stupid can you be to compare the best intelligence unit in the world ahead of CIA and FBI, with a rag tag drug gang. You're very funny.
No sir I'm not high and not stupid. I know who and what Mossad is the central intelligence agency of the state of Isreal. We can talk gibberish all we like but mossad became irrelevant when Hamas, Alqaeda, Haman and Shin Bet came to play. Netanyahu turned it into terrorist groups in the fights against Palestine. blah blah blah

1 Like

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Awoo88: 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
In US no matter how connected you are, you do not kill a cop. Otherwise, your organisation will suffer even if the cop is a dirty cop. the police for that country no get levels. dem bi like Nigeria police

2 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
laiza:
Ogbeni all the terrorist organisations or groups in the middle east all cower like dogs when Iran is involved and the US has made life so unbearable for these groups especially Mosad and like organisations. But one thing even the US haven't been able to penetrate or stop is Mexican cartels. They are bloodthirsty, insensitive and carefree. They don't care about who or how big your guns are and they don't blow people up with vests or inflict harm on just anybody. Their strikes are always targeted and organised. They are not terrorists I agree but these guys control dope business all around the world, even from the most secure prison quarters. If these guys catch Mosad....hmmm God help them that day because these guys don't run, the Mexican and American government know them and where they are but can't touch them. If that ain't strength then I don't know what is.

Lmao..... an under 15 years old must surely be behind this moniker because a sane and well versed adult can’t type this senseless bs.

USA isn’t so interested in this shit right now ......If the US takes Mexican drug cartel seriously they’d be erased within few months.

PaBlo Escobar was feeling on top of the world until the relevant authorities got tired of his bs and dealt with him. Trust me the Mexican government are corrupt and gaining from these guys but the day they take this el chapo guys seriously it’s gonna be over for them.

2 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Onyenna(m): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
sauceEEP:

What's the name of this movie?

"Equilibrium"

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by NaijaHeadlines: 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
shocked
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Ayobamix(m): 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
Please oh after 155 bullets is the guy still alive
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by dederocs(m): 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
tolijascro:

I think MS 13 is a United State gang
You are on point, mainly to protect migrants from El Salvador, but it metamorphised into a blood thirsty gang...mostly hitmen, protection rackets and enforcers.

1 Like

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Hypocrit: 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
tillaman:
i am double sure that your ponmo lips looks like improper fraction and your teeth must look unusual like an antibiotics tablet!
not funny at all.

E dry die.

You are still a learner boy.

Go for more practice.

I don't do kiddie.
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by nuelyoyo(m): 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ishilove:
I see that these Cartels are even more powerful than Mexican security forces.

That's quite a shame, really.
If we are not carefully, Boko Haram will also completely overrun our military.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) / Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) / Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.