Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) (66550 Views)

El Chapo's Son, Ovidio Guzmán-López Arrested, Sparks Violence In Mexico / Nigerian Man Nabbed In India With 155.5 Grams Of Cocaine (photos) / Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Damfostopper(m): 7:47am On Nov 08, 2019
South America is corrupt..... Mexico itself na corrupt place since govt can't deal with dem.......

Mexico cartels have overtaken Columbia as the number one drug violence country in the world

4 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Lawmak: 7:50am On Nov 08, 2019
Ishilove:
I see that these Cartels are even more powerful than Mexican security forces.

That's quite a shame, really.

Seems their government is very corrupt.
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by laiza(m): 7:56am On Nov 08, 2019
Mokason28:
Odikwa Risky to F*** with the Mexicans shocked
Am still trying to understand why 155 bullet... is it because they are not sure 10 or 20 or 50 or even 100 will do the job??
Or they want the bullet to follow him to the after life??
Oh boy if dat cop ever want to reincarnate back to earth if he hear Mexico at the hospital he will just die immediately cry
The hit, the way and manner it was carried out meant only one thing. To send a message to the next fool or unlucky and unfortunate individual who might think he's got the balls. 155 bullets in less than 30 seconds is no beans. This is way more than Los Angelicos! These guys are the real murdafukas. Russians, Mosad and Isrealis dey trail these guys behind like 200 paces. The worst now na Koreans. Nobody ever caught their own hit on film. Too fast and too discrete. If not just morals and the life you want to leave your family in, crime pays, no be ordinary crime or petty crimes but organised crime. May God help us in this world.

6 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by davillian(m): 8:00am On Nov 08, 2019
I'm sure the arrest was a top secret
That's why the cop still remain in the war zone not knowing his cover has been blown and his identity reviled.
But I'm glad they dint wipe his family...
Those guys are brutal.
Watch some of their executions on bestgore
Those guys are mad I repeat very mad they don't have heart...

4 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by haaryobhami: 8:00am On Nov 08, 2019
Explorers:

Sis, if you see the series El Chapo, these guys control the Government/Military spending millions of dollars any day.

They snitch and pay the military/police to clear their rival.

Except if that's just script.
does el chapo have series nw?
or u mean narcos ?
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by davillian(m): 8:04am On Nov 08, 2019
Explorers:

Sis, if you see the series El Chapo, these guys control the Government/Military spending millions of dollars any day.

They snitch and pay the military/police to clear their rival.

Except if that's just script.
They put them on pay roll so they allow their smooth flow of business and hits...
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by davillian(m): 8:08am On Nov 08, 2019
Tapout:
I knew it was just a matter of when they were going to assassinate him.

So either Guzman identified him, or his fellow cops snitched
The cops on payrol snitched on him...
I'm sure such arrest is a top secret and the cops would mask themselves for such mission.

7 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Iamvetlander(m): 8:10am On Nov 08, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

In 1992, I killed Don Massimo Maccarone.

This is how it happened....

Massimo was a made man, a true Mafioso

Finally you've commented .. Dude your comment made me join this forum. You are a real nigga angry grin
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by faceland: 8:14am On Nov 08, 2019
If your country is corrupt and you want to be a man of principal, you put the son to death and walk away. I am sure it was a fellow police officer that assassinated him for doing his job.

7 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Mays24(f): 8:15am On Nov 08, 2019
haaryobhami:
does el chapo have series nw?
or u mean narcos ?

Yes, check el chapo on Netflix
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by moorevic(m): 8:15am On Nov 08, 2019
You should be alot mindful bro.
Slurity:
The day your mouth will put you to trouble. it will not concerns our destiny too
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:16am On Nov 08, 2019
Ishilove:
I see that these Cartels are even more powerful than Mexican security forces.

That's quite a shame, really.

It's a money thing... You can't begin to compare the funding of both groups. The amount of money cartels own and invest on weaponry is 10 times more than what even Mexican military can ever get from the government.

South America is undoubtedly cartel owned and run... With Mexico being the brutal headquarters.

Drug is money, and money is drug... Narcos is a century old cancer that's going no where.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Mariangeles(f): 8:16am On Nov 08, 2019
[s]
Shibaraba:
Those guys are madt. Oloun. This is the real mafia. Money dey inside organisation. When they kill na for the betterment of their organisation. See eshin wet dem use carry out hit. See gun. Organised.

No be all these hungry cult mumus for my area wey be say their achievement for life na to shout otitikpokpodikpo eeyaaahee upandan. Their hit na woman or ogogoro dey cause am. Na okada them dey use go hit.
[/s]
Seriously dude?
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by feeloscar(m): 8:16am On Nov 08, 2019
EricBloodAxe:
Sinaloa Cartel and MS13, two deadly mexican gangs you shouldn't play with.
As it stands,it is CJNG aka Jalisco New Generation Cartel headed by El Mencho a former cop and the Sinaloa Cartel that are the most powerful in Mexico. Los Zetas at some point were very powerful but not anymore. Los zetas broke up from the Gulf Cartel,same way CJNG metamorphosed from Mata Zetas,an offshoot of the Sinaloa Cartel.
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by moorevic(m): 8:17am On Nov 08, 2019
I LOVE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by m140(m): 8:20am On Nov 08, 2019
meccuno:
Equilibrium 2002.i dontknow much about download sites but if yu have plenty data, you can get it on youtube. its clear there.
Its on the trailer i found on YouTube
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2019
omo no be beans

1 Like

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by meccuno: 8:23am On Nov 08, 2019
m140:

Its on the trailer i found on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IINjA__lSBQ
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Injiggerwolf(m): 8:24am On Nov 08, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

In 1992, I killed Don Massimo Maccarone.

This is how it happened....

Massimo was a made man, a true Mafioso

Bros this movie is equilibrium na
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by dangoteinlaw: 8:24am On Nov 08, 2019
bluefilm:

Is MS13 a mexican gang?
was started by Mexicans in a sanctuary City from LA
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:26am On Nov 08, 2019
tillaman:
Patron!!!
155 bullets inside 1 person body and they are very brutal in that country
I believe the Colombians are learning from these Mexicans cause After Pablo Escobar died and Miguel & Gilberto Rodriguez got Incarcerated Medellin cartel & Cali cartel never remained the same the Mexicans took over and they started running things even the Albanians,Serbians,Dominicans are learning
Narcoterrorista
omo na the albanians get gun running oh and very brutal.Albanians dey cross border operate. Mexico cartel know their boundary

2 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Koralords: 8:26am On Nov 08, 2019
These guys are well armed and well informed when the police arrested the son,there where 3 other teams that was in standby for the team that went to make the arrest but these cartels where Able to know there routes and block them.
Also they started kidnapping police officers and there family that’s was why the arrest was called off and he was realeased
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by almarthins(m): 8:28am On Nov 08, 2019
Mokason28:
Odikwa Risky to F*** with the Mexicans shocked
Am still trying to understand why 155 bullet... is it because they are not sure 10 or 20 or 50 or even 100 will do the job??
Or they want the bullet to follow him to the after life??
Oh boy if dat cop ever want to reincarnate back to earth if he hear Mexico at the hospital he will just die immediately cry

They pump 150 rounds to put fear in others. The message is "dont Bleep with us"

4 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:29am On Nov 08, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Well you are wrong. Equilibrium (2000) was derided as a Matrix (1998) ripoff

It came out 2 years after... i prefer Equilibrium though.

Same here... Equilibrium was more realistic and relatable. Don't even get me started on the movie lines and action scenes.
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by redsun(m): 8:32am On Nov 08, 2019
Those animals haven't changed from the days of Aztecs. They are still killing one another over sheer illusion. The Aztecs killed massively for the rain to come, while these muderfickers are killing for American green papers.

3 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by BrokeFucker007: 8:34am On Nov 08, 2019
The organized crime syndicates are of two types 1. Mexican drug cartels and the rest. they're are not to be fvcked with, saw a video were the tied a man up and let a pitbull eat his dick and balls off!!??!! I couldn't watch or for 10 seconds, their wickedness is applied not just to cause pains but to also fear them and teach lessons to make anyone deviate from messing with them. those ppl no get heart.The organized crime syndicates are of two types 1. Mexican drug cartels and the rest. they're are not to be fvcked with, saw a video were the tied a man up and let a pitbull eat his dick and balls off!!??!! I couldn't watch or for 10 seconds, their wickedness is applied not just to cause pains but to also fear them and teach lessons to make anyone deviate from messing with them. those ppl no get heart.The organized crime syndicates are of two types 1. Mexican drug cartels and the rest. they're are not to be fvcked with, saw a video were the tied a man up and let a pitbull eat his dick and balls off!!??!! I couldn't watch or for 10 seconds, their wickedness is applied not just to cause pains but to also fear them and teach lessons to make anyone deviate from messing with them. those ppl no get heart. this is horrible, the devil will shiver for these people ways.

1 Like

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Koralords: 8:37am On Nov 08, 2019
laiza:
The hit, the way and manner it was carried out meant only one thing. To send a message to the next fool or unlucky and unfortunate individual who might think he's got the balls. 155 bullets in less than 30 seconds is no beans. This is way more than Los Angelicos! These guys are the real murdafukas. Russians, Mosad and Isrealis dey trail these guys behind like 200 paces. The worst now na Koreans. Nobody ever caught their own hit on film. Too fast and too discrete. If not just morals and the life you want to leave your family in, crime pays, no be ordinary crime or petty crimes but organised crime. May God help us in this world.
Bro you know nothing saying these guys are better than mossad you know wetin you deh talk ?all intelligence agency for the world even fbi and cia fears mossad when it come to assassinations ,
They killed an hezbollah leader in Dubai till date despite cctv they can’t still found out how the killers entered the room,all these cartels have are violence don’t ever compare them to mossad

6 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 8:45am On Nov 08, 2019
cococandy:
glorify them
undecided
do you have a problem with that?
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Chuksgeo: 8:45am On Nov 08, 2019
First the problem the Mexican government have is the snitching withing the military and law enforcement. Loyalty is more important to winning this war against Narcorrists

3 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by 27Pushing30: 8:46am On Nov 08, 2019
Koralords:

Bro you know nothing saying these guys are better than mossad you know wetin you deh talk ?all intelligence agency for the world even fbi and cia fears mossad when it come to assassinations ,
They killed an hezbollah leader in Dubai till date despite cctv they can’t still found out how the killers entered the room,all these cartels have are violence don’t ever compare them to mossad
You dey mind em? Comparing rag-tag militias to an intelligence agency ? Lol

5 Likes

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Asquare84(m): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2019
Explorers:
This October 17, 2019, frame grab from video provided by the Mexican government shows Ovidio Guzman Lopez at the moment of his detention, in Culiacan, Mexico.

Mexican security forces had Ovidio Guzman Lopez, a son of Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, outside a house on his knees against a wall before they were forced to back off and let him go as his gunmen shot up the western city of Culiacan.

Cartel leader Iván Archivaldo Guzmán ordered an all-out attack on the Mexican military after they surrounded his brother's house.

nigeria still better pass mexico in terms of security
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by KayCee92(m): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2019
Haa, that is too much na....even in the next life that bullet wounf will still be there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) / Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) / How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.