Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) (66546 Views)

El Chapo's Son, Ovidio Guzmán-López Arrested, Sparks Violence In Mexico / Nigerian Man Nabbed In India With 155.5 Grams Of Cocaine (photos) / Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by m140(m): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by meccuno: 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2019
m140:

Thanks
The movie was very exciting back then. I hope you enjoy it.
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by okoroemeka(m): 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
sauceEEP:
The security forces with the help of CCTV footage will nab the killers, just a matter of time.
nab,which killer,so if you are a police officer you will go after this Killers,Killers that move around with gun trucks and rpg,how can you arrest them,with a T34 armoured tank?
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by vastolord4(m): 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
tillaman:
Patron!!!
155 bullets inside 1 person body and they are very brutal in that country
I believe the Colombians are learning from these Mexicans cause After Pablo Escobar died and Miguel & Gilberto Rodriguez got Incarcerated Medellin cartel & Cali cartel never remained the same the Mexicans took over and they started running things even the Albanians,Serbians,Dominicans are learning
Narcoterrorista

Bros, sorry to ask oo. Is it that you read about these cartels or you know there bosses up close and personal. You carefully detailed them with their hierarchy and violence strength.. kudos
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by tillaman(m): 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
vastolord4:

Bros, sorry to ask oo. Is it that you read about these cartels or you know there bosses up close and personal. You carefully detailed them with their hierarchy and violence strength.. kudos
you should try and see the movie Narcos, while I was seeing that movie during my service year then I took my time to read about the top dogs and other characters, reading it alone is more like a series

1 Like

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by jclassiq(m): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ishilove:
I see that these Cartels are even more powerful than Mexican security forces.

That's quite a shame, really.

Even worse than you can imagine.

Pablo Escobar negotiated with the govt to design and build his own prison by himself, before he surrendered himself to arrest!! Can you beat that?
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by GMbuharii: 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
These Mexicans seem cursed

cry cry cry
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Ishilove: 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
jclassiq:

Even worse than you can imagine.

Pablo Escobar negotiated with the govt to design and build his own prison by himself, before he surrendered himself to arrest!! Can you beat that?
Are you sure some of these stories are not myths?
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by urahara(m): 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ishilove:

Are you sure some of these stories are not myths?

Unfortunately it is true.
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by capitalzero: 5:29am On Nov 09, 2019
narcotics should be legalized. just open up more rehabilitation centre instead of buying weapons.
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by dfrost: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2019
tillaman:
Patron!!!
I believe the Colombians are learning from these Mexicans cause After Pablo Escobar died and Miguel & Gilberto Rodriguez got Incarcerated Medellin cartel & Cali cartel never remained the same the Mexicans took over and they started running things even the Albanians,Serbians,Dominicans are learning
Narcoterrorista

Albanians and Serbians are on another level. People wey fit grind you parts by parts.

But seriously Mexico and US needs to curb these cartels. They are actually the ones funding Muslim Filipino terrorists.
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by dfrost: 11:28am On Nov 09, 2019
Mokason28:

Take ur time to read the news again before you Type jargons and embarrass ur self

cheesy grin
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by tillaman(m): 11:35am On Nov 09, 2019
dfrost:

Albanians and Serbians are on another level. People wey fit grind you parts by parts.

But seriously Mexico and US needs to curb these cartels. They are actually the ones funding Muslim Filipino terrorists.
Mexicans are worse bro, they won’t grind, they dissolve the body in some kind of acid, maybe sulphuric acid or something no traces at all
It’s no longer a news that some part of cartel money are used to fund terrorism, even some of the US officials are aiding them in pushing their drugs, US citizens has the channels, there was a time they busted a big cargo that belongs to CHASE GROUP, a very big America company they even own a bank, hundreds of billions in assets, they are all in it together
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Nostradamus: 11:53am On Nov 09, 2019
laiza:
The hit, the way and manner it was carried out meant only one thing. To send a message to the next fool or unlucky and unfortunate individual who might think he's got the balls. 155 bullets in less than 30 seconds is no beans. This is way more than Los Angelicos! These guys are the real murdafukas. Russians, Mosad and Isrealis dey trail these guys behind like 200 paces. The worst now na Koreans. Nobody ever caught their own hit on film. Too fast and too discrete. If not just morals and the life you want to leave your family in, crime pays, no be ordinary crime or petty crimes but organised crime. May God help us in this world.
the mossad!?

You mean isreali mossad?? Then think again. I doubt if there's any cartel/terrorist group on earth that can stand the mossad.

those goons are deadly efficient

They once killed a prominent Arab in Dubai.the manner the agents from Israel performed the task look like an Hollywood thriller...

I read sometimes ago(while trying to know more about the heroics of this great isreali agency) that the mossad once stole a Pakistani military weapon right there on Pakistani soil[/b]and successfully moved it to Israel.

There's a reason the mossad are famous and revered.

[b]i believe Mexico's cartel brouhaha is the fault of the government over there. Their government must be immensely corrupt. I only hope our politicians here don't learn from the Mexicans
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by joeyzasa(m): 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
tillaman:
Patron!!!
Narcoterrorista
my bro it is not that the Colombian are learning from the Mexicans but the Mexicans are just too dumb and trigger happy sociopaths, the Colombians are smarter and know that drug war is not good for business and after Griselda blanco, El pablito and Rodriguez brothers were out of the game,
the north valley Cartel has been running things but are maintaining low key so nobody go reason their matter.

Colombian kill ooo, only Griselda blanco alone way be woman killed over 250 people even killed the 4 husband's she got married to after each divorce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by tillaman(m): 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2019
joeyzasa:

my bro it is not that the Colombian are learning from the Mexicans but the Mexicans are just too dumb and trigger happy sociopaths, the Colombians are smarter and know that drug war is not good for business and after Griselda blanco, El pablito and Rodriguez brothers were out of the game,
the north valley Cartel has been running things but are maintaining low key so nobody go reason their matter.

Colombian kill ooo, only Griselda blanco alone way be woman killed over 250 people even killed the 4 husband's she got married to after each divorce
The north valley learnt from the mistakes Cali and Medellin cartels made, Griselda blanco killed but it’s nothing compared to the Lives Pablo or Guzman wasted respectively
They ( north valley cartel) are just cautious than Pablo and the rest
There are some countries I don’t pray to visit, Mexico tops the list Serbia, Bulgaria, Austria etc
If I go visit Colombia it will be for Their chics grin grin
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Nostradamus: 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
tillaman:
Mexicans are worse bro, they won’t grind, they dissolve the body in some kind of acid, maybe sulphuric acid or something no traces at all
It’s no longer a news that some part of cartel money are used to fund terrorism, even some of the US officials are aiding them in pushing their drugs, US citizens has the channels, there was a time they busted a big cargo that belongs to [b]CHASE GROUP[/b]a very big America company they even own a bank, hundreds of billions in assets, they are all in it together
that chase group is one of the major sponsors of a big basketball team in America,Golden State Warriors(steph curry's Team).chase group was even the major financier of the teams new arena,chase center,in San Francisco.

Nice team,minnesota timberwolves gave them a serious beating yesternight cool
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by tillaman(m): 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nostradamus:
that chase group is one of the major sponsors of a big basketball team in America,Golden State Warriors(steph curry's Team).chase group was even the major financier of the teams new arena,chase center,in San Francisco.

Nice team,minnesota timberwolves gave them a serious beating yesternight cool
I don’t really know much about that but I will look it up I just know they own the Chase Bank of America and some other holdings sha, they sha busted a shipment filled with drugs and it had their name inscribed on it
Till date no one is talking about it after the bust
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by MissJoy29(f): 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
Explorers:

Ive not seen Narcos, but that El Chapo is shocking.
Ok...i have Narcos but haven't seen it yet. I will get El Chapo. How many seasons?
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Aldebaran(m): 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Deejay777(m): 12:14am On Nov 10, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

In 1992, I killed Don Massimo Maccarone.

This is how it happened....

Massimo was a made man, a true Mafioso
Pls boss, what's d name of this movie
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by CodeTemplar: 2:03am On Nov 10, 2019
tillaman:
Patron!!!
Narcoterrorista
Did you download and watch Narcos also? You try but those ones happened over 2 decades ago.
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by tillaman(m): 2:05am On Nov 10, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Did you download and watch Narcos also? You try but those ones happened over 2 decades ago.
I saw the movie and read about the cartel too
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by CodeTemplar: 2:08am On Nov 10, 2019
Explorers:

Sis, if you see the series El Chapo, these guys control the Government/Military spending millions of dollars any day.

They snitch and pay the military/police to clear their rival.

Except if that's just script.
The films about them always mirror their real life tendencies.

1 Like

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by dfrost: 7:14am On Nov 10, 2019
laiza:
The hit, the way and manner it was carried out meant only one thing. To send a message to the next fool or unlucky and unfortunate individual who might think he's got the balls. 155 bullets in less than 30 seconds is no beans. This is way more than Los Angelicos! These guys are the real murdafukas. Russians, Mosad and Isrealis dey trail these guys behind like 200 paces. The worst now na Koreans. Nobody ever caught their own hit on film. Too fast and too discrete. If not just morals and the life you want to leave your family in, crime pays, no be ordinary crime or petty crimes but organised crime. May God help us in this world.

Mossad learners? Like seriously, Mossad are learners?

Do you even know all security outfits always screen their members to know if they have affiliation to Mossad?

Please leave Mossad out of this thread. That's the only agency that adds all attributes of moral and immoral means to get to their perceived enemies.

Even the Israeli Government sometimes do not know the personnel recruited to join the agency.

I will update later with their missions that was later published.
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Koralords: 7:31am On Nov 10, 2019
dfrost:

Mossad learners? Like seriously, Mossad are learners?

Do you even know all security outfits always screen their members to know if they have affiliation to Mossad?

Please leave Mossad out of this thread. That's the only agency that adds all attributes of moral and immoral means to get to their perceived enemies.

Even the Israeli Government sometimes do not know the personnel recruited to join the agency.

I will update later with their missions that was later published.
No mind the lay man ,was just reading about the ex FBI agent that have been missing in Iran for years now that a 25million dollars reward in out for any info on him .
He was actually on a mission for mossad deep inside the Iran ,am pro Palestinian but mossad is the best ,they are very good in impersonation other agency ,
They will be running you as an agent you will think you working for the fbi or fsb without knowing it’s mossad you working for
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by dfrost: 7:59am On Nov 10, 2019
Devops:
Are you High?? No intelligence Unit or Force is better than Israeli Mossad. Wtf. Comparing this noise makers with Mossad Like seriously

Don't mind. Even CIA sef na learners where Mossad.

There's a documentary on the six directors that have headed the agency.

Those guys even hate the government for keeping a leash on them.
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by dfrost: 8:05am On Nov 10, 2019
Elder0001:

Lmao..... an under 15 years old must surely be behind this moniker because a sane and well versed adult can’t type this senseless bs.

USA isn’t so interested in this shit right now ......If the US takes Mexican drug cartel seriously they’d be erased within few months.

PaBlo Escobar was feeling on top of the world until the relevant authorities got tired of his bs and dealt with him. Trust me the Mexican government are corrupt and gaining from these guys but the day they take this el chapo guys seriously it’s gonna be over for them.

Don't mind them.

No organization is greater than the government of the land unless the government decides to ignore or are gaining from them.

1 Like

Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Hexdavewalkersl: 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
Tapout:
I knew it was just a matter of when they were going to assassinate him.

So either Guzman identified him, or his fellow cops snitched
Apparently Guzman has been extradited to the ysin a Max security prison where he can't escape again
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Hexdavewalkersl: 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
Tapout:
I knew it was just a matter of when they were going to assassinate him.

So either Guzman identified him, or his fellow cops snitched
Apparently Guzman has been extradited to the ysin a Max security prison where he can't escape again
dfrost:

Don't mind. Even CIA sef na learners where Mossad.

There's a documentary on the six directors that have headed the agency.

Those guys even hate the government for keeping a leash on them.

No talk am again who better pass CIA
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by dfrost: 12:27am On Nov 12, 2019
Hexdavewalkersl:

No talk am again who better pass CIA

I agree. CIA bad wella cheesy grin
Re: Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) by Stevo35: 10:35am On Nov 12, 2019
They ended up his career with 155 rounds, wickedness in high places.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) / Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) / Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.