Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed (4105 Views)

CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen / Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? / Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by Newguyhere: 10:20am On Nov 08, 2019
real men don't waste their resources on another man's offspring! sad the useless 419 lady never born for the guy yet she is scamming him into raising another man's child!! Can you imagine the fuckery!!!!
The guy is a big fooooooooool!!!
inspitation:

Dont be a sadist and a home breaker
Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by KosiGee(m): 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
amar3664:

But surely they will get close to each other

Why do you care if they get close to each other? Didn’t you do that to another man?

From your story, you said that she divorced her husband 1 year ago but you’ve been in a relationship with her for 2 years now!

Let’s put it this way, her divorce was in 2018 but you’ve been in a relationship with her since 2017.

You’ve been with another man’s wife and you are scared your so called servant will enjoy your wife.
Bro, you are selfish and very inconsiderate.

Leave that house and go on holiday immediately and leave the woman and your ‘servant’ alone.

Are you not ashamed of calling a full grown man your servant?

2 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by rex444(m): 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
divorced a year ago but U have been in a relationship for two years...... mathematician

1 Like

Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by bogdaddy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2019
Bros you sef joke say you Dey go with one smally then observe her reaction.
amar3664:
] am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant ..servant does all the household ..once in a month i go for offical tour to.other marrying for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her son studies will get hampered,i told her what if u feel alone at house while i am on tour? then she says she will talk to me over phone in night while she feels alone, then i said u need not feel alone,as our servant will also be there in house,so u need not be scared,then she jokingly said that she hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,what are chances that she might Bleep him in future..why did she said like that,can she be trusted.what are chances she might Bleep him,i already had more than 5-6 trips after I keep my servant 11 months ago..
Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by Lonelypacifist6: 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Has your wife ever given you a reason not to trust her?

Surely her making a flippant remark to you about the servant is not enough reason for you to start suspecting her?

You know your wife more than anyone else and you are in the best position to know what she can or cannot do..

But basing your suspicion on an off hand remark,without prior grounds sounds Paranoid to me..
Do you know the reason for her first divorce? Human nature is Unpredictable.

1 Like

Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Do you know the reason for her first divorce? Human nature is Unpredictable.
I strongly believe the Op is the cause of her first divorce. He said he has been dating her for the past two years while she's been divorced for just a year now. Meaning he was dating her while she was still married to the first husband. I wonder why he should be scared now... he knows what he got into with his eyes wide open.
Re: Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed by Adonko(m): 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
Let me give you my own version of this...You see its foolishness keeping the yam and the goat together !

First of all, I don't wanna go into why you kept a male for a servant, let's leave that for now, I will be very straight with you there is a high chance that you wife is fuvking that guy..... This is what you wrote below read and ponder on it deeply.

.."once in a month i go for offical tour to.other marrying for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her studies will get hampered"

She Never follows you citing her stuff always as her reason, always, always not even three times ..always ...I repeat the probability that she is fucccking him is very high. At least she be happy going out with her husband for once, given that the said husband sometimes tag along with her son that is not his, should at least for once motivate/ginger her to go.

A force is holding her down too strong to sacrifice for that outing and for you & by extension her son, and I don't really think that reason she always give can pull so much weight ...further more going by the below quote from you.

",i already had more than 5-6 trips after I keep my servant 11 months ago..

5-6 trips since you kept you servant 11 months hmmm I laugh, and in the comment section you replied that weather she did not subscribe to female servant ....look my dear enough is enough ..a woman of moral standards and class can confidently spill this shit into her husband's ear "then she jokingly said that she hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,"..that's just the height.....she spilling into your face. Women are smart bro, so smart don't take them for a ride, be very calculative, that's means minimizing your emotions and maximizing your reasoning (logic) and investigate properly.

Let me tell you when a woman is hot and she fancied your Dick to the job, she care less about your class, style,Age or you are a Bro to the man or whatever, her concern there is your Dick swimming deep into her Pussy, and giving the satisfaction that she crave.,

However, do you findings properly and don't loose your guard.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Only Asked My Blood Sister To Test My Fiance Now They Want To Get Married / What's The Most Embarrassing Moment You Can't Forget / Which Area Has The Highest Married Runs Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.