Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread (14209 Views)

The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. / What are the mistakes we make in new relationships? / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Nat404: 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
Rekhina:
shut up pls ! who made u a judge over me , dnt u think she created a thread after snaping and editing her fotos ,
You know much better than that. But could have slapped you if this forum is face-to-face for telling me to shut up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nat404:
My brother, don't be angry with him. He's probably depressed. Lol.

You're wise. I'm trying to avoid him, the unhappy. Guess what? He is going to start trolling me from now till next year with his account or his alternate.

All he'll want to do is to rub his depression and unhappiness on me, but I'll dogde it. He wants female pictures to use for masturbation. I know why he's angry. Some psycological things are happening on this thread. Even though I only read the title. I know what going on here. #Smile.

Yes, I ignored him and quoted you, but watch how he's going to quote me — just to rub his pains on me.

Abeg, make I run small before he catches me — the bolé and fish wey I eat dey weigh me down self. #Laugh

Modified after 24 hours:

The above is a psychological reply to cage the guy from not quoting me again or trolling me in subsequent time. If I hadn't said what I said, by now, this thread would've been littered with his replies on all comments I make. In life, you need to understand how humans work — if you want to have an edge and make sure they don't pour their frustrations or angers on you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by ajericho(m): 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
And the thread is dead on arrival,

Nairaland can never be good in terms of things like these,

And that's actually The Nigerian thing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Rekhina(f): 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nat404:
You know much better than that. But could have slapped you if this forum is face-to-face for telling me to shut up.
Small boy dats woh u are !

Can u win me in a fight ,go to portharcourt and ask of me or Berra still ask d hairy ugly arabians
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Rekhina(f): 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2019
ajericho:
And the thread is dead on arrival,

Nairaland can never be good in terms of things like these,

And that's actually The Nigerian thing
Post URS uglyhead
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Rekhina(f): 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2019

Occupation: Inn supervisor /pure Runs( tanks to you zombie fools)

Sex preference : Lesbianism

Surrogate name: Rekhinatu Al zawani gidado

S.O.O: Agbor ,delta

Sex: Femme

Religion : Nigeria/Christianity... DUbai /islam

Dislikes: Female stabbers and over ambition

My photo to be removed after 30mins

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Nat404: 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
Rekhina:
Small boy dats woh u are !

Can u win me in a fight ,go to portharcourt and ask of me or Berra still ask d hairy ugly arabians
hairy ugly? LMAO. So you fight men for fun? Please stop it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Rekhina(f): 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nat404:
hairy ugly? LMAO. So you fight men for fun? Please stop it.
y won't I ?
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Nat404: 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
Rekhina:
y won't I ?
Please do. And stay out of trouble.

I'm out!!!
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by AstroG: 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
Rekhina:
funmi do u say u be 22? shocked

Nne u can lie

Rubbish!!!!

1 Like

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Rekhina(f): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
AstroG:

Rubbish!!!!
Shame on u n ur clinic matters cleaner biliki grin grin
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by AstroG: 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
Rekhina:
Shame on u n ur clinic matters cleaner biliki grin grin

Hmmmm undecided

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by SisterFire(f): 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nat404:
Please do. And stay out of trouble.

I'm out!!!
...dreamer ,better wake up

2 Likes

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by SisterFire(f): 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
Rekhina:

Occupation: Inn supervisor /pure Runs( tanks to you zombie fools)

Sex preference : Lesbianism

Surrogate name: Rekhinatu Al zawani gidado

S.O.O: Agbor ,delta

Sex: Femme

Religion : Nigeria/Christianity... DUbai /islam

Dislikes: Female stabbers and over ambition

My photo to be removed after 30mins
... Sweet dp kiss

3 Likes

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Chikpat(m): 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
MissOffpoint:

Biochemistry, physiology, anatomy?

If he teaches one of these, then he is a professor of either of them not medicine.

over sabi dey worry oooo
medicine, physiology n anatomy dey unec- enugu campus of the unn. however, biochem dey Nsukka campus...that guy's uncle may or may not be a,prof of medicine in unec but he is very right to say medicine is in unec

2 Likes

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
undecided
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Phenomenal16(f): 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nat404:
My uncle is a professor in Faculty of Medicine at UNEC, he also lectures both medical and nursing students. He's very popular at UNEC.
... Which nursing... Wetin bi d name?
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Nat404: 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
SisterFire:
...dreamer ,better wake up
cheesy cheesy Awww. Please leave me alone. I'm tired. Work got me tired.
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Nat404: 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
Chikpat:

over sabi dey worry oooo
medicine, physiology n anatomy dey unec- enugu campus of the unn. however, biochem dey Nsukka campus...that guy's uncle may or may not be a,prof of medicine in unec but he is very right to say medicine is in unec
Pls leave those people. They said Medicine is not in UNEC. Even my uncle as a professor in Faculty of Medicine is very popular, once I mention his name, they will know him.
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by emydnobl: 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Religioun:Christianity
Genotype :AA
Relationship :single
Person of interest : men above 30... Late twenties too
Hobbies : movies
Dislikes :lies
Pls don't derail this thread..... Forgive my typo
I know m not too fine... Manage this one

Excellent look, awesome you are Lioness!!!
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by ajericho(m): 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
Rekhina:
Post URS uglyhead

Am just here to scout,

I wasn't going to say anything,hoping for a good thread, but the normal happened
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
Rekhina:
Funmisticqueen aka missghosted grin grin
MEkus abeg no be my football age abegi

Ahhh and i don already talk am ooo.....

OK make i go Edith am make them no know say na your football age lipsrsealed
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Rekhina(f): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
ajericho:

Am just here to scout,

I wasn't going to say anything,hoping for a good thread, but the normal happened
shut up pls and post urs
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by MissOffpoint(f): 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
Chikpat:

over sabi dey worry oooo

Na you over Sabi dey worry.

I said faculty of medicine is not in UNEC. Medicine students 2nd and 3rd year stay in UNEC, then they move to Old UNTH.
There is biochemistry at UNEC also.
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by MissOffpoint(f): 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
murphyibiam15:

you finished from medicine too? I finished 2015, what year did you

I have not finished yet.

1 Like

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Rekhina(f): 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
MissOffpoint:

Na you over Sabi dey worry.

I said faculty of medicine is not in UNEC. Medicine students 2nd and 3rd year stay in UNEC, then they move to Old UNTH.
There is biochemistry at UNEC also.
SMH
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by MissOffpoint(f): 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
Rekhina:
SMH

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
I talk am say na Shiloh go end some of una shakara

4 Likes

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by ejiro20192109(m): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
Sex: Male
Religion:Christianity
Person of romantic interest: between 18 - 23
Hobbies: playing football
Genotype:AA
What are you looking for: Girlfriend with commitment.
Dislikes:Lies
Phone number: 08160796095

1 Like

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by SOPWriter: 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2019
A good step!
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You've not posted your picture and details so those close to you can apply
Lol, I'm not good for a relationship for now.
I am trying to learn how to have a little feelings for a lady.

I might move very nice as a friend but when in relationship and more is needed by the lady I don't know how to do it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) / I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. / Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.