Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread (14252 Views)

The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. / What are the mistakes we make in new relationships? / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Network was quite annoying.
Let me be the first to post

Religion: christian {RCCG)
Genotype:AA
Relationship status: single
Person of romantic interest: Men above 30
Hobbies: reading, surfing the net, going out.
What are you looking for and in what time frame: Boyfriend with commitment in a 1year time frame
Dislikes/exclusion criteria: smokers, toxic people

How can a beautiful medical doctor be single? Would like to know more about you.
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Linsigne(m): 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
Thread was created yday sharp sharp he don reach 8 pages, blood dey hot ooo, if na bible study now he fit no get reply grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
MrCork:

Question
..ok..so wots the guarantee of us getting punnnnny after answering all this question?...chicks be playin had 2get
angry
The guarantee of getting punnany depends on YOU. How good your profile is and your behavior towards any girl you set your eyes on

1 Like

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Nat404: 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hey Biggy, it's possible. I could remember couple of months ago, one of my colleagues was sick and I went to the hospital with him because he could barely communicate in English.

Being the translator, the pretty female doctor was so impressed that I could interpret so well in medicine and later asked me my name, hobbies, if I had a girlfriend or not and also if I liked a female doctor. cheesy

I never knew she was crushing on me after demonstrating a talent till one month later, when she called me on phone and said my dear friend, you couldn't recognize when a woman was giving you a green light at the hospital.

I thought everything was official. I really miss that young lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by MrCork: 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
funmisticqueen:
The guarantee of getting punnany depends on YOU. How good your profile is and your behavior towards any girl you set your eyes on

angry
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Chikpat(m): 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
MissOffpoint:

Na you over Sabi dey worry.

I said faculty of medicine is not in UNEC. Medicine students 2nd and 3rd year stay in UNEC, then they move to Old UNTH.
There is biochemistry at UNEC also.

MissoffPoint...this is really off point and na you over sabi dey worry.

You either dont know something or u simply dont wanna,know.
The "C" in UNEC stands for campus. The UNN has a number of campuses and only two campuses in Enugu state-
1) the Main Campus at UNN where you have the main administration building housing the offices of the VC, DVC Admin, bursar, registrar alongside the faculties of Social Sciences, Education, Engineering, Vet Med, Arts, Agriculture, VTE etc.
Biochemistry is a department in UNN, Nsukka campus
2) The University of Nigeria Enugu Campus, UNEC that has a DVC and few faculties like Law, Medicine, Management Sciences etc.
Understandably, first year Medical students are schooled in the main campus at Nsukka as all the courses they offer are taught by units and faculties in Nsukka. The cousrs include GS, Bio, Chem, Phy etc.
At the rnd of their year one, they cross over to the Enugu Campus- unec where there are taught medical coursrs in 2nd, 3rd yr. It is in UNEC you have the Dean, fac of medicine's office.
However, the study of medicine is incomplete without practical classes. This is why every university yhat studies medicine also have a teaching hospital. UNTH is not a campus of the UNN, it is the teaching hospital of the university...where students are taught practical medical courses, where students also work and do their internships, housemanships etc. Patients also go there because most doctors there are consultants... you can get this into your whack head or get lost....over sabi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Scaryface: 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ariza:
I am 55 today, anything for you baby. grin
u mean grandma. jst kidding though�
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Wyz007(m): 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2019

Religion : christian

Genotype : nt relevant

Relationship status : single

Person of romantic interest : women

Hobbies : sleeping, surfing the net, eating.

What are you looking for and in what time frame : a female bestie

Dislikes/exclusion criteria: nil
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by emmaodet: 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
Offpoint:
So all these relationships advisers on nairaland are lonely and pillows 'huggers'...
PATHETIC...

all the guys here will come and claim single, while heaven's knows they all got girlfriends... PATHETIC.

Now I'm beginning to understand some of the comments I've been reading on nairaland all these years.... PATHETIC

MissOffpoint what are you doing here? meet me at home, we've got a lot to gist.

Rosay15 come over here and see something...
Lefulefu my daddy, come o.

Anyways, I rather get hit by a bus than than get into a relationship with these 55 years claiming "22"

grin grin

Broda mi u sef see am?
To me, internet dating is a No no for me unless just to have fun.
If i need woman, na physical dating in my environment i go do abeg.
Especially the Op. Dat madam don old oooo.... She don cross 30 sef.
Don't know why ladies like reducing there ages.
*Spits*

1 Like

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Offpoint: 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
emmaodet:

grin grin
Broda mi u sef see am? To me, internet dating is a No no for me unless just to have fun. If i need woman, na physical dating in my environment i go do abeg. Especially the Op. Dat madam don old oooo.... She don cross 30 sef. Don't know why ladies like reducing there ages. *Spits*
Virtual is a no, physical sef na by dragging

1 Like

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2019
FlyingTOMATOE:
congratulations in advance.

of course

Occupation: A poet, Content Writer, Graphics Designer, theologian and an agricultural enthusiast
Religion: in between Agnostic and atheism
Genotype: AS
Relationship status:
Person of romantic interest: female,educated, , above 30 , be pretty, nice height and be playful. (other things will fall in place)

Hobbies[/b]script writing, football, and long distance jogging
[b]What are you looking for and in what time frame
: 1000 spoons when all you need is a KNIFE
Dislikes/exclusion criteria: lack of foresight
You are cute.

1 Like

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Bhami(m): 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
Religion:Muslim
R/status:complicated
Person of romantic interest:women
Hobbies:v/games,swimming,football
Dislike:lies
What re you looking for Nd in what time frame:a bestie

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by FlyingTOMATOE: 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
MhisTahrah:
You are cute.
kiss to you. Thanks tahrah
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2019
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
FlyingTOMATOE:
kiss to you. Thanks tahrah
Kisses back to you.And you are welcome.
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by patjane(f): 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2019

Religion: christian

Person of romantic interest: Women above 28

Hobbies: reading, surfing the net, game,

What are you looking for and in what time fame:
Good Friendship

Dislikes/exclusion criteria: laziness and toxic people
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
pocohantas:

How does it work?

Religion: Freethinker
Genotype: AA
Relationship status: single (i.e) not YET married.
Persons of Romantic Interest: RICH professionals with SENSE. The older the better.
Hobbies: Driving, cooking, playing chess and reading detective thrillers.
What Am I Looking For? RICH responsible man
Dislikes: Man without sense. Just have sense and we are good.
35 ko 35 ni cheesy
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Bbbwings: 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Bbbwings: 11:11pm On Nov 09, 2019
I'm gay
See that fresh boy for first page
And na same city we dey

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by FlyingTOMATOE: 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
Bbbwings:
I'm gay
See that fresh boy for first page
And na same city we dey
Haaaaaaaa

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2019

Religion : christian

Genotype :

Relationship status :

Person of romantic interest :

Hobbies : reading, sleeping and twerking

What are you looking for and in what time frame : A shrink, till I graduate from med school

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Americanboy35: 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Religioun:Christianity
Genotype :AA
Relationship :single
Person of interest : men above 30... Late twenties too
Hobbies : movies
Dislikes :lies
Pls don't derail this thread..... Forgive my typo
I know m not too fine... Manage this one
You are fine oo, your number maam
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Angelacruz: 11:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
Interesting
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
FlyingTOMATOE:
Haaaaaaaa

Why you comot pics nah?
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Mr7gWIRELESS: 11:37pm On Nov 09, 2019
FlyingTOMATOE:
Hello butterfly
my guy at 28 and you look like this.

You fine no be small o... Wetin you wan do with women above 30? undecidedseriously

Funmisticqueen is a young doctor and tarasha is also young still in med school.
sad they are the best for you... Wetin you dey find with 30 and abv
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by MissOffpoint(f): 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2019
Chikpat:

MissoffPoint...this is really off point and na you over sabi dey worry.

You either dont know something or u simply dont wanna,know.
The "C" in UNEC stands for campus. The UNN has a number of campuses and only two campuses in Enugu state-
1) the Main Campus at UNN where you have the main administration building housing the offices of the VC, DVC Admin, bursar, registrar alongside the faculties of Social Sciences, Education, Engineering, Vet Med, Arts, Agriculture, VTE etc.
Biochemistry is a department in UNN, Nsukka campus
2) The University of Nigeria Enugu Campus, UNEC that has a DVC and few faculties like Law, Medicine, Management Sciences etc.
Understandably, first year Medical students are schooled in the main campus at Nsukka as all the courses they offer are taught by units and faculties in Nsukka. The cousrs include GS, Bio, Chem, Phy etc.
At the rnd of their year one, they cross over to the Enugu Campus- unec where there are taught medical coursrs in 2nd, 3rd yr. It is in UNEC you have the Dean, fac of medicine's office.
However, the study of medicine is incomplete without practical classes. This is why every university yhat studies medicine also have a teaching hospital. UNTH is not a campus of the UNN, it is the teaching hospital of the university...where students are taught practical medical courses, where students also work and do their internships, housemanships etc. Patients also go there because most doctors there are consultants... you can get this into your whack head or get lost....over sabi

I hate argument, but you are a very stupid person. You don't even know what you are saying, Is it you that built office for the dean of medicine in UNEC? And you said it with so much pride. What do you want to tell me about UNEC that I don't already know? Or is it another UNEC?

And I am still telling you that there is biochemistry department here in UNEC different from the one at Nsukka. Go and find out and stop talking trash.

You are the one with a whack head. Foolish human being, if someone says something different from what you know, make your findings. Don't just open your mouth and start insulting the person. Get lost and never return, infact eeh, let the ground open and swallow you, so that you will get lost for ever.

Nonsense angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by nappy760(m): 12:04am On Nov 10, 2019
Religion:Islam
Genotype:AA A+
Person of romantic interest: female 23 and above,
Hobbies: surfing the internet, movies, wanabee programmer
What are you looking for and in what time frame: bestie, fwb, gf and possibly something more grin
Dislikes/exclusion criteria: dishonesty, rudeness,

Have issues uploading pix on this stewpid tab undecided ...I'll update my post once I can upload

napoleon760@gmail.com

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Americanboy35: 12:05am On Nov 10, 2019
Age 35
Location USA
Occupation Data analyst
religion Christianity
genotype AA
Relationship status single
person of interest women 30 upwards
Hobbies movies soccer reading and travelling
dislikes telling lies and being toxic
Picture? Its on my profile
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by FlyingTOMATOE: 12:11am On Nov 10, 2019
Maduawuchukwu:

Why you comot pics nah?
naa fear catch me
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by FlyingTOMATOE: 12:21am On Nov 10, 2019
Mr7gWIRELESS:
my guy at 28 and you look like this.

You fine no be small o... Wetin you wan do with women above 30? undecidedseriously

Funmisticqueen is a young doctor and tarasha is also young still in med school.
sad they are the best for you... Wetin you dey find with 30 and abv
lol I don't even know how to answer you.

But I just want to feel the world,
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Teel012(m): 12:47am On Nov 10, 2019
34, photographer, Lagos, AA O+, single. Chat me up. Age is just a number and I don't care, but younger might be better, I hope.
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by abiolamitodun(m): 1:03am On Nov 10, 2019
For fun though

Religion: Christian
Genotype: never knew my genotype
Relationship status: in a relationship
Person of romantic interest: highest 3yrs older than I am..Least 25
Hobbies coding and graphics design
What are you looking for and in what time frame: time will tell
Dislikes/exclusion criteria: hate pretenders

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Signs He’s Just Not Into You / In love with my Ex, but I am married / She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.