Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread (14254 Views)

The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. / What are the mistakes we make in new relationships? / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by AstroG: 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
Post your pics. It is necessary
RedCreme21:
Im doing mine for fun grin

Religion: atheist.

Genotype: aa

Relationship status: single.
Person of romantic interest: a good number of years older.

What are you looking for and in what time frame: nothing. grin
Dislikes/exclusion criteria: negativity.

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by CosmicJames(m): 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nathansmith:
thunder fire all of you derailing this thread!
Easy.
We don't need thunder on this thread

2 Likes

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by nigeriagospel(m): 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
AGE- 29

LOCATION - Ogun state, ijebu ode

OCCUPATION- Lift truck operator

RELIGION- christian

GENOTYPE- AA

PERSON OF INTEREST- a single lady between the age of 24 to 26

HOBBIES- singing, song writing, reading

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR- A committed relationship of 1 year that can lead to the alter

DISLIKE- Lies, nagging and unforgiven heart.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Phenomenal16(f): 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
Religioun:Christianity
Genotype :AA
Relationship :single
Person of interest
Hobbies : movies
Dislikes :lies
Pls don't derail this thread..... Forgive my typo
I know m not too fine... Manage this one

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Phenomenal16(f): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
funmisticqueen:
I have an idea, instead of bashing the opposite sex as per usual(i know i am guilty of this), let love rule our hearts for once.

I have decided to create a matchmaking thread to that effect.
This is how it's gonna go down.

Post a pic of yourself(real pic o! if not,we will call you out and nobody will contact you without one)sexually hinted pics are allowed for men and women. It's a free world and the internet never forgets.
It must be a recent face pic without sunshades or a full body pic.

Occupation: what you specifically do for a living. Business man is not allowed,because it is not specific. Even yahoo yahoo are business men.

Religion: christian, Muslim,traditionalist, artist,agnostic etc.

Genotype: this is very key

Relationship status: single, married, divorced,widowed, single parent.

Person of romantic interest: Are you into guys, girls or both,gays and lesbians are allowed, transgenders are not.

Hobbies: maximum of three

What are you looking for and in what time frame: Casual hookup, FWB, boyfriend/girlfriend with commitment or open relationship style, marriage all within 1 month, 6months, a year. No time wasters are allowed so 1 and a half years is the maximum limit before you can both reevaluate the nature of your relationship.

Dislikes/exclusion criteria: what are your dislikes in a person, hence if they fall in your exclusion criteria they shouldn't bother. You are only allowed a maximum of 3 dislikes.

Here's the template,

Religion:
Genotype:
Relationship status:
Person of romantic interest:
Hobbies
What are you looking for and in what time frame:
Dislikes/exclusion criteria:

•••••••••••••••••••••••RULES••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
1. You must be above 21 years of age to apply because that is the legal age and we need matured adults..
2. Phone numbers are optional, but if not contact who you like through the good old fashioned route, send a DM.
3. If someone doesn't reply your DM within 5 days,consider that person uninterested and move on, plenty fish in the sea.
4. Please modify your post with NOT AVAILABLE, when someone DMs you and you have taken it to the next level, unless you ask for open relationship.

SIDE NOTE
Please let's be open minded.
May the odds ever be in your favor and may you find what you are searching for
.. Am so loving this... Av posted mine

3 Likes

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Nat404: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Network was quite annoying.
Let me be the first to post

Religion: christian {RCCG)
Genotype:AA
Relationship status: single
Person of romantic interest: Men above 30
Hobbies: reading, surfing the net, going out.
What are you looking for and in what time frame: Boyfriend with commitment in a 1year time frame
Dislikes/exclusion criteria: smokers, toxic people
Wow...that's cool. Which school did you study?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nat404:
Wow...that's cool. Which school did you study?
LUTH

1 Like

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
Phenomenal16:
.. Am so loving this... Av posted mine
You're pretty

4 Likes

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Nat404: 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
funmisticqueen:
LUTH
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Newguyhere: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
Wow so you are twenty two!! Hmmmmm there's God ohh
Phenomenal16:
Person of interest : men above 30... Late twenties too

3 Likes

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Nat404: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Person of interest : men above 30... Late twenties too
Being pretty is not the be-all and end-all. I value intelligency more than beauty.

6 Likes

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Phenomenal16(f): 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nat404:
Being pretty is not the be-it-all. I value intelligency more than beauty.
.. So u now determine intelligence telepathically..... U av known my level of intelligence from my pic... OK. Continue angry

8 Likes

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Carbon2Oxide: 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
See them. Claiming "22" grin and they are looking for men above 30 grin grin grin
The emulsion paints on their faces can cover a 3-bedroom flat.

Shey that "22" na MAKE-UP AGE? or what

One day you'll get tired of all these deceit you girls practice

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
Carbon2Oxide:
See them. Claiming "22" grin and they are looking for men above 30 grin grin grin
The emulsion paints on their faces can cover a 3-bedroom flat.

Shey that "22" na MAKE-UP AGE? or what

One day you'll get tired of all these deceit you girls practice

you're very negative person. Either post your stats or waka pass and watch others succeed in life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Kaylexzy(m): 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
RedCreme21:
Im doing mine for fun grin

Religion: atheist.

Genotype: aa

Relationship status: single.
Person of romantic interest: a good number of years older.

What are you looking for and in what time frame: nothing. grin
Dislikes/exclusion criteria: negativity.

Kindly, shed more light on the embolden clause.
cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Carbon2Oxide: 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
funmisticqueen:
you're very negative person. Either post your stats or waka pass and watch others succeed in life.

This thread will make you succeed in life? grin COME ON! You are better than this please

THE EARLIER YOU GET OFF this nollywoodesque dream you're living in, The better for you.

Face the real world dear.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Nat404: 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
Phenomenal16:
.. So u now determine intelligence telepathically..... U av known my level of intelligence from my pic... OK. Continue angry
Damn! That's a total misconception! You couldn't comprehend that well. Saying that I value intelligency doesn't automatically imply you are intelligent or I know your level of intelligency.

5 Likes

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Gaspardd(m): 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Network was quite annoying.
Let me be the first to post

Religion: christian {RCCG)
Genotype:AA
Relationship status: single
Person of romantic interest: Men above 30
Hobbies: reading, surfing the net, going out.
What are you looking for and in what time frame: Boyfriend with commitment in a 1year time frame
Dislikes/exclusion criteria: smokers, toxic people
Our location is not too far apart
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Gaspardd(m): 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
AA
Location..Ibeju lekki
Ocupation... 3 Jobs
1.Trash Collector at a Garbage Company
2. Federal Government Job ( NPower)
3. Engineer..I repair wrist watches
What I want is true love so that we can be happy forever and continue our love in heaven.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
kingkakaone:
They've derailed a beautiful thread already.
SMH.

Negative people will never allow others enjoy their peace and positive lives.

Those of you destroying this thread should stop, take your issues elsewhere and let those interested do their thing.

For those of you insulting the picture of the lady above, I can see that you are too bitter to let go of whatever pain is inside of you.

You've not posted your picture and details so those close to you can apply

3 Likes

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
Gaspardd:

Our location is not too far apart
You?!
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
Gaspardd:
AA
Location..Ibeju lekki
Ocupation... 3 Jobs
1.Trash Collector at a Garbage Company
2. Federal Government Job ( NPower)
3. Engineer..I repair wrist watches
What I want is true love so that we can be happy forever and continue our love in heaven.

Please post a picture showing your face without sunshades, or handkerchief

2 Likes

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Nat404: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hahahahahahaha.
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Sammy07: 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
Occupation: Student (Typist, Graphics designer, web Designer, Microsoft word/Excel/Core draw/ Photoshop wizard, poultry (broiler and commercial layers)
Religion: Christian
Genotype: AA
Relationship status: Single
Person of romantic interest: 21yrs and below.
Hobbies: keyboarding, Playing table tennis, Playing with my Laptop...
What are you looking for and in what time frame: Looking for an FRSC & NCDC job, I have my ND result....
Dislikes/exclusion criteria: I dislike fetish and Not being honest.

9 Likes

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Gaspardd(m): 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Please post a picture showing your face without sunshades, or handkerchief
Pls Dont tell me what to do

6 Likes

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Phenomenal16(f): 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nat404:
Damn! That's a total misconception! You couldn't comprehend that well. Saying that I value intelligency doesn't automatically imply you are intelligent or I know your level of intelligency.
...... U r not serious.... Then y are u quoting me to make a simple statement..... Can't u make it without quoting me...
U just want to derail this interesting thread... Bleep off

2 Likes

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Phenomenal16(f): 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
Gaspardd:

Pls Dont tell me what to do
... Pol.. Y r u scared of ur ugliness

1 Like

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Phenomenal16(f): 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2019
Newguyhere:
Wow so you are twenty two!! Hmmmmm there's God ohh
.. No am 40...... As my mother.........
Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Gaspardd(m): 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2019
Phenomenal16:
... Pol.. Y r u scared of ur ugliness
Lol...22yrs old student. At some point in life, my age was 6 times ur age. So show some curtsey

1 Like

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Phenomenal16(f): 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
Gaspardd:

Lol...22yrs old student
... Wether u believe it or not.. U can't change the fact that am 22... Am naturally thick... Deal with it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread by Gaspardd(m): 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2019
Phenomenal16:
... Wether u believe it or not.. U can't change the fact that am 22... Am naturally thick... Deal with it
Damn u re too fast

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Signs He’s Just Not Into You / In love with my Ex, but I am married / She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.