Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Engineering Graduates & Practitioners- Share Your Experience During Your IT - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Engineering Graduates & Practitioners- Share Your Experience During Your IT (15439 Views)

An Adventuring Experience During The Lockdown / Have You Ever Been FIRED At Work? Share Your Experience! / Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineering Graduates & Practitioners- Share Your Experience During Your IT by Blackicegold(m): 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
Electrical Engineering. Did my IT onboard. The experience was awesome.

bros. Can I get to know you pls. Can I have your digits
Re: Engineering Graduates & Practitioners- Share Your Experience During Your IT by kari4chat: 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
Our valentine promo is on, this is our own little way of showing you love, what is the package about??
1. write your cv with us for just #1,000 and get a FREE Cover letter template, yes you heard us right FREE cover letter template.
2.Promo lasts from 12th till 15th Feb 2020 midnight.
3.Hurry now while stock last
#Valentine Fever
#love is in the air

Email kari4chat@yahoo.com NOW!!!
Today is the last day of this offer.. use it while it lasts.
Below is a clients review
Re: Engineering Graduates & Practitioners- Share Your Experience During Your IT by kari4chat: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
mayprince:
Industrial training program has been proven to give students(most especially engineering students) the opportunity to put all the theories they've learnt in school into practice. 
For students who are about to start their IT(including me), Kindly share your experience and your advice as regard IT.

To make contributions, first tell us your course of study, your IT placement industry, then share your experience.

Our valentine promo is on, this is our own little way of showing you love, what is the package about??
1. write your cv with us for just #1,000 and get a FREE Cover letter template, yes you heard us right FREE cover letter template.
2.Promo lasts from 12th till 15th Feb 2020 midnight.
3.Hurry now while stock last
#Valentine Fever
#love is in the air

Email kari4chat@yahoo.com NOW!!!
Today is the last day of this offer.. use it while it lasts.
Below is a clients review
Re: Engineering Graduates & Practitioners- Share Your Experience During Your IT by Devops: 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
ruggedtimi:
cool, but i.t for depot u wont for one day think about your salary, lots of incentives especially christmas period. I made atleast 5k everyday thats if work no dey. If your eye reach ground as an i.t in ph depot u fit go house with atleast 20k-100k per day
bruh where this depot dey for PH dey.. I wan may my bruh do IT there.
Re: Engineering Graduates & Practitioners- Share Your Experience During Your IT by flames007(m): 6:20am On Sep 22, 2021
AK481:
My IT defined my today’s career and created a path for me.

Testimony:

As an electrical engineering student , I had the opportunity to do my IT in sectors like ;

Powersystem : High voltage
Electronic circuit : low voltage
Communication: telecoms and it related sectors
Control system: automation
Computer and IT: hard wares, networking and application engineering.

I did my IT in computer and Information technology,in a company called systemtech services in Ogunalana drive ( God bless the owners and management of the company)during my IT I found a particular intrest in networking and system support, I was opportuned to write and pass my CCNA before finishing my IT.

The IT job as an intern took took me into many companies like etisalat, glo, Mtn ,Friesland ,....I was serious about it and wasn’t driven by money.

I graduated and I was focused in Infotech,served in Lagos and after service I was called back by the same company to resume as a executive trainee. Why did they do that?

Because of the relationship and hard work I displayed during my INtern period , also, a 2-1 graduate of UNN.

After working a while for the company,I wrote and pass a couple of ccna collab,ccna wireless ,and ccnp collaboration, attempted CCIE lab.then I left to a top FMCG company in Nigeria resign and left for another top FMCG doing Information technology jobs.

Today I am a Registered Engineer with specialization in computer Engineering and IT.

The point is that, Guys take your internship serious, it could define your career on the long run.

Last bullet: avoid government agency only apply there if u have no option in the private sector, not even nnpc.
Noted boss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cleaner Lagos Initiatives Sacks 300 Sanitation Workers / Terrence Benjamin Chukwu Unveils N200,000 Grant Monthly For Startups / I Am Proud To Be An Accounting Technician Of Ican-sign In If U Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.