Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. (21482 Views)

Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by zicoraads: 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
Cc: Pocohantas. grin
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by ngwababe(f): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
Very much true.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by ironheart(m): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
True story

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Gudguyz(m): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hummnnn!!!

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my signature.Thanks
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by henryobinna(m): 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
grin grin grin

this one don catch her boyfriend dey make mouth for Nairaland, while oga dey wash and clean cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Chapter1vs6(m): 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
tosyne2much:
Most guys on this platform see women as slaves not as soul mate and the more reason why they're always on the front page making mouths about what they can't take from women.
this is as a result of societal construct borne out of religion

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2019

correct application of prick and toto is too sweet . end of story

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
"He who pay the bride price, determine the fate of his partner" — Cristiano Ronaldo in 2019 undecided
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by hresso: 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
It's indescribably unsightly, outrageously blabbering, hideous rapscallion and a preposterous all befouling personification of vulgarity."

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by MrStan11(m): 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
They pushed this to front page but none of the MisEd has made front page.

Sisterhood in action

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by LZAA: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
Toks2008:

Why you dey mention my name on top the matta...You see me for shoprite abi you know any babe wey I dey beg for anything?
Maybe cuz ur posts look like that of a simp grin

5 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
Come to think of it, This made FP?
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by ednut1(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
So ubunja might be a woman wrapper

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by cococandy(f): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
But feminists by definition are allowed to like prick. It’s part of the whole movement.

How’s that hypocritical?
partnerbizn5:
I think it's only online that men form macho, red pill, mgtow, alpha male, players and PUA.

Only online that women don't chop guys mugu.

Only online that guys don't tolerate rubbish from girls. Only online that all guys treat women like trash.

Only online that girls beg guys endlessly.

BUT OUT THERE DAILY, I see the opposite happen. Go to shoprites, Crunchies etc on weekends and see what guys are doing. Yet will come online to form macho so as to belong or stay woke.

We all know how some men beg and pet their spouses out there especially in the sack during coitus.

Some of them cook, wash, take kids to school, etc.

I know a guy that has been begging a girl for 3 years to marry him, he even sent friends. He may be on Nairaland too forming red pill.

Many will come online to form macho, deceiving others.

Same way some feminists wanna be collect prricck upandan, some even fall pregnant like Linda ikeji.

Guys be not deceived.

5 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Jaqenhghar: 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
partnerbizn5:
I think it's only online that men form macho, red pill, mgtow, alpha male, players and PUA.

Only online that women don't chop guys mugu.

Only online that guys don't tolerate rubbish from girls. Only online that all guys treat women like trash.

Only online that girls beg guys endlessly.

BUT OUT THERE DAILY, I see the opposite happen. Go to shoprites, Crunchies etc on weekends and see what guys are doing. Yet will come online to form macho so as to belong or stay woke.

We all know how some men beg and pet their spouses out there especially in the sack during coitus.

Some of them cook, wash, take kids to school, etc.

I know a guy that has been begging a girl for 3 years to marry him, he even sent friends. He may be on Nairaland too forming red pill.

Many will come online to form macho, deceiving others.

Same way some feminists wanna be collect prricck upandan, some even fall pregnant like Linda ikeji.

Guys be not deceived.

LMAO
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Jaydenjoe: 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
How can one get a true love here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by FROGMAN101(m): 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
Seun needs to make a male a mod of Nairaland romance section to create a balance.

I see many biases in romance contents that make the front page.

Can bet a pound none of Ubunja’s post has ever made front page?

Anyways it’s your site. You can do what you want.

11 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Jaqenhghar: 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
cococandy:
But feminists by definition are allowed to like prick. It’s part of the whole movement.

How’s that hypocritical?
LMAO
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Depressed101: 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
maynation:
I have known this for long, they are only 'on form' on the media especially nairaland.

Most of them can't even stop you in real life to initiate a convo (see them shaking like wetin i no know) and the ones bold enough to approach always seem to have the same crammed lines. Anyways, thank God nairaland has given them the rare impetus they should enjoy it while it lasts.
most men don't have balls i agree... But not all...
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by GeneralPula: 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
sad
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Depressed101: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ariza:

atire
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
Jaydenjoe:
How can one get a true love here on nairaland
Very Simple!

Don't search for true love here on Naira land.
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by maynation(f): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
Depressed101:
most men don't have balls i agree... But not all...

I acknowledged this.

I wrote 'most of them'.

I have seen enough to conclude.
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by jericco1(m): 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
tosyne2much:
Most guys on this platform see women as slaves not as soul mate and the more reason why they're always on the front page making mouths about what they can't take from women.

The thing is this, unless a woman has proven she doesn't deserve to be treated nicely and respectfully, I don't think the whole idea of treating a woman like crap is worth it

see wisdom

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by maynation(f): 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
kingsilvae:
order for foods at www.yippeehub.com or download our mobile app and get the food delivered to your doorstep.
or call 09034353718 or whatsapp 09034353654

Wow.

Is this possible outside your state?

Or better still what are the states that can effectively get their orders for now?
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by pocohantas(f): 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
zicoraads:
Cc: Pocohantas. grin

Hahahaha. People wey no well grin

Anyway, there are true alphas. So, I can't speak for every guy online or say they are not what they represent online. My own be say, make them go find work. Majority of the ones in Romance section are juveniles that don't even know how much a litre of fuel is sold. Na their papa dey buy fuel them dey use charge phone. More reason their talk dey finish for Romance section. Take them to any other section and they go off. Ndi ala!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by tosyne2much(m): 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
ednut1:
So ubunja might be a woman wrapper
Don't be surprised if Ubunja treats his woman like a queen out there ooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by tosyne2much(m): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
jericco1:

see wisdom
Thanks bro.. I sight you cool

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by seanwilliam(m): 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
Well u might be right to some extent, but verily I say unto u, since I've come across ubunja, I SWEAR with my life, I've been practicing what he's preaching most especially spending aspect.. I also follow Harddon reversed psychology too( I combined there points , and fix each to where necessary).. and since then, I've witnessed a turn around in my life so far. this is me being sincere

11 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by lilmax(m): 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
Well she's right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. / First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened / A Valentine's day Message Most Nigerian Girls Won't Appreciate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.