Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. (21488 Views)

Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
lalasicla, mynd, all active on romanceland and all male supremods. supermods are the only ones allowed to push topics to he front page, not mere mods. ubunja's trash doesn't make sense thats why they aren't on FP
FROGMAN101:
Seun needs to make a male a mod of Nairaland romance section to create a balance.

I see many biases in romance contents that make the front page.

Can bet a pound none of Ubunja’s post has ever made front page?

Anyways it’s your site. You can do what you want.

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
Alpha males do not make noise!!!

7 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by MNDY(m): 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
partnerbizn5:
I think it's only online that men form macho, red pill, mgtow, alpha male, players and PUA.

Only online that women don't chop guys mugu.

Only online that guys don't tolerate rubbish from girls. Only online that all guys treat women like trash.

Only online that girls beg guys endlessly.

BUT OUT THERE DAILY, I see the opposite happen. Go to shoprites, Crunchies etc on weekends and see what guys are doing. Yet will come online to form macho so as to belong or stay woke.

We all know how some men beg and pet their spouses out there especially in the sack during coitus.

Some of them cook, wash, take kids to school, etc.

I know a guy that has been begging a girl for 3 years to marry him, he even sent friends. He may be on Nairaland too forming red pill.

Many will come online to form macho, deceiving others.

Same way some feminists wanna be collect prricck upandan, some even fall pregnant like Linda ikeji.

Guys be not deceived.

Why is the title focused on men when you also highlighted women mata inside too?

No reason am. There are men like me who don't take b.ullshit from females whether online or offline especially as women are known for their foul-mouth.

The weak ones you are talking about later get transformed by their Alpha male friends subsequently. When your friends yab you finish, you go begin assert your manhood and be in charge sharply.

The Feminists sha, I recently discovered that one became Feminist because she was impregnated (she now has the child). The other one I know, like most of them, just waste time experimenting it to see if it will work. Women can never be equated with men.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Samuels90: 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
maynation:
I have known this for long, they are only 'on form' on the media especially nairaland.

Most of them can't even stop you in real life to initiate a convo (see them shaking like wetin i no know) and the ones bold enough to approach always seem to have the same crammed lines. Anyways, thank God nairaland has given them the rare impetus they should enjoy it while it lasts.
grin grin
Area boys don toast u wella,
Crammed or no crammed lines, ladies still fall...
Ladies love those words, and they love lies. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Avast(m): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
partnerbizn5:
I think it's only online that men form macho, red pill, mgtow, alpha male, players and PUA.

Only online that guys don't tolerate rubbish from girls. Only online that all guys treat women like trash.

BUT OUT THERE DAILY, I see the opposite happen. Go to shoprites, Crunchies etc on weekends and see what guys are doing. Yet will come online to form macho so as to belong or stay woke.

We all know how some men beg and pet their spouses out there especially in the sack during coitus.

I know a guy that has been begging a girl for 3 years to marry him, he even sent friends. He may be on Nairaland too forming red pill.

Same way some feminists wanna be collect prricck upandan, some even fall pregnant like Linda ikeji.

Guys be not deceived.

Be guided, guys are only doing the above because of puna. The suffering their puna go through is far lower than that enjoyment you seeing. Only guys can relate.

IPhone 11

7 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by franchasng: 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
partnerbizn5:

Guys be not deceived.

hahahahahaha

There must be sissy men no matter how you preach it, there must be men who will kill their entire lineage just to convince one pussy to allow them get laid for few seconds cheesy

Op, if you haven't noticed a huge decline in the number of capable guys getting married early, then you are not observant.

There are many financially successful guys who out of fear of bad news about marriages or out of their fear of being tied down by one pussy or fear of loosing plenty other hot chicks they sample free as single guys, have refused to get married.

The truth is, in as much as we do see lots of pussy niggas begging and worshipping girls in real life, don't be deceived that it means guys are completely happy with ladies' latest way of life today. Many guys are dealing with ladies in real life oh.

What Jeremy did to almighty Linda Ikeji is it not mortal combat

What Dbanj did to Genevieve Nnaji is it not WWE Smackdown

What Iyanya did to Yvonne Nelson is it not more than WWW raw

What about what Iceberg Slim did to Hanty Juliet Ibrahim, after pressing her big ass up and down in public he dumped her like hot akara, was it also a movie or an online show grin

It is not online bragging oh, most Nigerian guys are really angry with Nigerian ladies, reason I have decided not to allow any Nigerian guy to ever touch my big bombom, never wink

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by MNDY(m): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
maynation:

I acknowledged this.

I wrote 'most of them'.

I have seen enough to conclude.

Let's get this clear. No one really likes to be insulted and foul-mouth is what women are known for.

So, men are bold but just want to avoid insults in the process of approaching a woman. You are confusing that with shyness/fear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by pocohantas(f): 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
Partnerbizn5, being alpha or feminist doesn't stop chivalry. It doesn't mean you shouldn't take care of your loved ones or be good to them.

I do not see anything wrong in cooking or doing dishes for my man. I don't think I have any post discouraging that. It wouldn't make me less alpha or feminist, because that is not what the cause is about (for me). Same applies to those guys you saw doing those things.

My problem with these deluded jobless alfa males is that they go about calling guys who are still humane simps. Hello!! Live your life and let others live theirs na. Just don't be a pushover! That is the true test of your alphaness. Know when to blow hot and cold- while keeping your self-respect and esteem intact.

6 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by franchasng: 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
eni4real:
"He who pay the bride price, determine the fate of his partner" — Cristiano Ronaldo in 2019 undecided
also "he who inserts his thing into another thing decides the rhythm of the dance" - President Mubutu 1981 shocked
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by caracas: 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
Toks2008:

Why you dey mention my name on top the matta...You see me for shoprite abi you know any babe wey I dey beg for anything?
[s][/s] cheesy cheesy
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by pansophist(m): 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
philip0906:
While your points appear very crude, there are some truths in it.

4. They are men whose manhood and sex skills is enough to tame the lousiest of feminist.

I know one oyinbo radical feminist like that, she big and tall, if you see am sef, fear go catch you. But after all her noise making about toxic masculinity, na one yoruba guy wey slim like tu face de handle am, and control her mumu button. Wetin prick de do women ehn, chai grin

11 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Tallesty1(m): 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
tosyne2much:
Most guys on this platform see women as slaves not as soul mate and the more reason why they're always on the front page making mouths about what they can't take from women.

The thing is this, unless a woman has proven she doesn't deserve to be treated nicely and respectfully, I don't think the whole idea of treating every woman like crap is worth it

Hey bro.

How are you doing?
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by franchasng: 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
Jaydenjoe:
How can one get a true love here on nairaland
step 1: make sure you have money, I mean plenty enough money in the likes of E-money

Step 2: make sure you fulfilled step 1 wink

Step 3: repeat step 1 to step 2

Step 4: make sure you didn't skip step 3

Step 5: Go back to step 4 shocked

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
Only a fool would assume you are a female. Another coward.
franchasng:
step 1: make sure you have money, I mean plenty enough money in the likes of E-money

8 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by pansophist(m): 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
franchasng:

Or make him just try travel abroad. Naija girls no de use ear hear say people base abroad. Na them go de rush you. cool

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by franchasng: 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrCork:

..are u one of those feminist women from lagos wit base voice? (No oofeense) angry
She is from Ibadan, they are very good with releasing curses grin

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by franchasng: 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
pansophist:

Or make him just try travel abroad. Naija girls no de use ear hear say people base abroad. Na them go de rush you. cool
That's part of step 1 grin
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by pocohantas(f): 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Alpha males do not make noise!!!

There is this one always calling himself alfa male. Only thing in his head is red pill. Do they know any thing different from female manipulation? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by franchasng: 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
maynation:
I have known this for long, they are only 'on form' on the media especially nairaland.

Most of them can't even stop you in real life to initiate a convo (see them shaking like wetin i no know) and the ones bold enough to approach always seem to have the same crammed lines. Anyways, thank God nairaland has given them the rare impetus they should enjoy it while it lasts.
This level of bad mouth is one of the plenty reasons Nigerian guys dislike Nigerian ladies and reason many Nigerian ladies may die single, except hot sexy me kiss

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Martinez39(m): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
@partnerbizn5

You are under a misapprehension and your conclusion is a nonsequitur. Nairaland has a membership that is less than 2.4 million. Let's use 2.4 million. Compare this to the population of this country. It shows you that the overwhelming majority of Nigerians you meet outdoors are not even nairalanders and among this 2.4 million, the red pill guys are not even up to 100. This might explain why you see simps and weak men a lot. You only notice us because we post regular and get people's attention.

Among this 2.4 million, many have deactivated. Your conclusion is not sound.

Ubunja, CAPSLOCKED, pansophist, JONNYSPUTE, Omar09, astroG, healthserve

13 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by pansophist(m): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
YouareaBITCH:
I’ve said this stuff before. Most guys bash ladies online but in reality they die for girls and can’t even say these stuffs to their face.

The fact of the matter is that those alpha male and true masculine men will not be trying to get your attention, instead, they are focused on their goal and purpose. Women are not their goal. The guys that chase you around are just beta males who cant control their sexual urge, due to lack of it thereof.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by pocohantas(f): 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
franchasng:
This level of bad mouth is one of the plenty reasons Nigerian guys dislike Nigerian ladies and reason many Nigerian ladies may die single, except hot sexy me kiss

Any Nigerian woman who wants to marry, but will somehow DIE single is definitely not a good pretender. The steps to getting MOST Naija men is the same. They are that predictable...

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by healthserve(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
Martinez39:
@partnerbizn5

You are under a misapprehension and your conclusion is a nonsequitur. Nairaland has a membership that is less than 2.4 million. Let's use 2.4 million. Compare this to the population of this country. It shows you that the overwhelming majority of Nigerians you outdoors are not even nairalanders and among this 2.4 million, the red pill guys are not even up to 100. This might explain why you see simps and weak men a lot. You only notice us because we post regular and get people's attention.

Among this 2.4 million, many have deactivated. Your conclusion is not sound.

Ubunja, CAPSLOCKED, pansophist, JONNYSPUTE, Omar09, astroG, healthserve

Accurate analysis. I'm amazed by your sound analysis when commenting on issues. If it were in game arcades, we call such moves K.O

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by YorubaPrince: 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
tosyne2much:
Most guys on this platform see women as slaves not as soul mate and the more reason why they're always on the front page making mouths about what they can't take from women.

The thing is this, unless a woman has proven she doesn't deserve to be treated nicely and respectfully, I don't think the whole idea of treating every woman like crap is worth it

Most guys, abi? "Mr. Nice guy", have you done the actual stats to prove and validate that? The fact that some guys out of the supposed 2million+ accounts on here do it doesn't necessarily make their numbers majority.

So, next time, try to be objective! angry

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by franchasng: 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
pocohantas:

Any Nigerian woman who wants to marry, but will somehow DIE single is definitely not a good pretender. The steps to getting MOST Naija men is the same. They are that predictable...
Female pride won't let a lot of ladies to do that pretence to get a worthy Nigerian guy to marry na.

And most guys are also getting more enlightened, courtesy of internet forums and social media platforms, so the pretence may get her a wedding ring and wedding ceremony, but may never get her a long standing fulfilled marriage with a worthy man.

The truth is, with the indices on ground in Nigeria, not all Nigerian ladies willing to get married will find a suitable guy to marry, sadly cry

6 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Geminita1(f): 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
johnmattew:
well said.

all these chauvinistic alpha male will be forming alpha male,when they get married,they will force the wives to share financial responsibility with them
Best comment on this thread. They have no single shame. cheesy
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by franchasng: 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
pansophist:

The fact of the matter is that those alpha male and true masculine men will not be trying to get your attention, instead, they are focused on their goal and purpose. Women are not their goal. The guys that chase you around are just beta males who cant control their sexual urge, due to lack of it thereof.

If you haven't met any of those alpha male, it means you're not on their radar. You simply do not tick their interest, since they go for quality women as well.
This guy is a nerd, a champ, he is intellectually sound.

If not that I don't want to date any black guy, I would have given you a chance to date the hottest chick on earth like me kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by YorubaPrince: 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
johnmattew:
well said.

all these chauvinistic alpha male will be forming alpha male,when they get married,they will force the wives to share financial responsibility with them

You're not making sense dude! If they 'force' their wives to share financial responsibilities, how's that forming alpha male? That shows their tenacity of being whatsoever you termed them, 'top alpha dogs', NOT online noise makers! cool

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by tosyne2much(m): 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
Tallesty1:
Hey bro.

How are you doing?
It's really been a while Oga Tallesty cheesy
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by XYZo: 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
Toks2008:

Why you dey mention my name on top the matta...You see me for shoprite abi you know any babe wey I dey beg for anything?

grin grin cheesy grin

Hahahahaha
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Budline1(m): 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
franchasng:
hahahahahaha

There must be sissy men no matter how you preach it, there must be men who will kill their entire lineage just to convince one pussy to allow them get laid for few seconds cheesy

Op, if you haven't noticed a huge decline in the number of capable guys getting married early, then you are not observant.

There are many financially successful guys who out of fear of bad news about marriages or out of their fear of being tied down by one pussy or fear of loosing plenty other hot chicks they sample free as single guys, have refused to get married.

The truth is, in as much as we do see lots of pussy niggas begging and worshipping girls in real life, don't be deceived that it means guys are completely happy with ladies' latest way of life today. Many guys are dealing with ladies in real life oh.

What Jeremy did to almighty Linda Ikeji is it not mortal combat

What Dbanj did to Genevieve Nnaji is it not WWE Smackdown

What Iyanya did to Yvonne Nelson is it not more than WWW raw

What about what Iceberg Slim did to Hanty Juliet Ibrahim, after pressing her big ass up and down in public he dumped her like hot akara, was it also a movie or an online show grin

It is not online bragging oh, most Nigerian guys are really angry with Nigerian ladies, reason I have decided not to allow any Nigerian guy to ever touch my big bombom, never wink

Funny man grin

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by pocohantas(f): 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
franchasng:
Female pride won't let a lot of ladies to do that pretence to get a worthy Nigerian guy to marry na.

And most guys are also getting more enlightened, courtesy of internet forums and social media platforms, so the pretence may get her a wedding ring and wedding ceremony, but may never get her a long standing fulfilled marriage with a worthy man.

The truth is, with the indices on ground in Nigeria, not all Nigerian ladies willing to get married will find a suitable guy to marry, sadly cry

There is nothing like "female pride". Ladies have been doing it and will keep doing it. Nigerian men will keep marrying these ladies.

Last last, na to come create thread for family section. "My Wife Doesn't Respect Me Anymore". Oga, no campaign after election.

Neither will all guys find. There is a scarcity of sensible men and women (FOR MARRIAGE) in recent times and this isn't even about money. If there is anyone refusing to accept this, it is guys on here.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omoefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Pre-Wedding Photos / First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened / Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.