Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. (21480 Views)

Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by zexy2030(m): 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
maynation:
I have known this for long, they are only 'on form' on the media especially nairaland.

Most of them can't even stop you in real life to initiate a convo (see them shaking like wetin i no know) and the ones bold enough to approach always seem to have the same crammed lines. Anyways, thank God nairaland has given them the rare impetus they should enjoy it while it lasts.
You lie dear, I can talk to any woman, the worse you could do is to walk away while talking...it's part of the game...if u r worth chasing, I will chase you.
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by zexy2030(m): 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
YouareaBITCH:
I’ve said this stuff before. Most guys bash ladies online but in reality they die for girls and can’t even say these stuffs to their face.
Can we meet offline.
Fear of rejection is the reason why some guys couldn't talk and some of you, your beauties are intimidating...such that we doubt if you could still be single, before you start comparing us with your bf or your bf sees us and volcano erupts.
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Tallesty1(m): 7:04am On Nov 13, 2019
tosyne2much:
It's really been a while Oga Tallesty cheesy
Thought you've left bro. Was surprised to see your comment, I trust life is fair to you.

It has really been long
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by isyourboy(m): 7:23am On Nov 18, 2019
maynation:

It would be an obvious lie from you not to acknowledge the fact that some men are 'sissy' who would rather pee in their underpants than to approach a lady.
I have seen a lot of you self acclaimed Alpha males chicken out like kids.
Anyways, avoidance of insults,shyness, fear or whatever you wanna call it, majority of guys only feel comfortable approaching ladies in their calibers. Which is why most Alpha males stick to their smallies and they think it defines life.
They will never step up, how would they sef?

Women and their hypocrisy

If a low value man ( not good looking, can't speak good English, not intelligent and broke) approach u for even friendship, will u oblige him?

The like of u don't even greet guys with the above description

The hypergamy is so real
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by maynation(f): 7:36am On Nov 18, 2019
isyourboy:

Women and their hypocrisy

If a low value man ( not good looking, can't speak good English, not intelligent and broke) approach u for even friendship, will u oblige him?

The like of u don't even greet guys with the above description

The hypergamy is so real

What is the hypocrisy here?

You as a man are you not wired to follow women that fit in to your social class and that posses all the qualities that are at par with your taste of classiness?

What is wrong when I now said men only feel comfortable approaching ladies in their calibre?

In fact unless you are a strong man with balls, it's going to be very hard to approach a lady with a car when you don't have even a bicycle. This isn't forming, that is how it is.

And sorry I insulted you on your thread yesterday, may be next time I will courteously ask to see the previous dealings that led to her asking you for her money so that I can judge aright.
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by isyourboy(m): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
maynation:

What is the hypocrisy here?

You as a man are you not wired to follow women that fit in to your social class and that posses all the qualities that are at par with your taste of classiness?

What is wrong when I now said men only feel comfortable approaching ladies in their calibre?

In fact unless you are a strong man with balls, it's going to be very hard to approach a lady with a car when you don't have even a bicycle. This isn't forming, that is how it is.

And sorry I insulted you on your thread yesterday, may be next time I will courteously ask to see the previous dealings that led to her asking you for her money so that I can judge aright.

Lols. That's right. but women too should soft pedal on the double standard with which they hold men too. Some women even have a particular salary template on their head, any man not collecting above it isn't dateable

That said, I saw your lucid and logical analysis on a particular thread where one ingrate was trying to frame you. Your manners of approaching and putting people in their place is of top-notch. I doff hats.

And as per the apology, come and take me out on an expensive dinner- I'll possibly being a friend along. You apologize there and we'll see about it .
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by partnerbizn5(m): 8:34am On Dec 21, 2019
zexy2030:

You lie dear, I can talk to any woman, the worse you could do is to walk away while talking...it's part of the game...if u r worth chasing, I will chase you.
lol
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by DexterousOne(m): 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
pansophist:

grin grin grin

Your head is correct.

Leave women, they want to drag shoulder with men. But them being weaker vessels means they will never be dominant as a man is.

Even those sex starve men drooling over them will most likely smash and run, them no go stay. Sexual interest is often misunderstood to be commitment, lol really? Boys just wan quench konji ni, e no pass am.

Naija men still never wise up, as western men don wise up long ago. If you be single young guy for Europe, na you go run from women. From old to young, professional with everything in between, na them go de rush you. cool

The men chasing them and acting idiotic are the kinds of men they dont even want, but the one they want will never do that, and no where to be found.

Martinez39, abeg serve them one plate of redpill abeg grin

LMAO
You know what's happening
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by DexterousOne(m): 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
godofuck231:
But I've never seen any omega female , only seductresses and w#ores , the real women are busy main gate their homes and money , looking Porsche after 3 kids , while scrubs online run after their husbands to seduce them for feeding allowances , house rent and cars

Dayum

This was cold mehn

A blow below the belt

*Gbas*

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by DexterousOne(m): 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
pansophist:

Of course, very common in Germany, with German women and Muslim refugee. After they have emasculated their men with bullshit feminism, they crave for true masculine patriarchal men to put their chaotic feminine energy in check. And trust this men, they surely do the job wella grin

German men emasculated?

Not the one I met tho undecided

If you say France
I will agree 100 %

Those ones undecided

There are masculine men and feminine men sha
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by DexterousOne(m): 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
@ednut1

I see you

Still waiting for your PPR gist o
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by DexterousOne(m): 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
kongolo:
Its called shit testing.Similar to what greyback gorillas do when they see an intruder.They rush at them beating their chests and screaming but if the intruder doesnt flinch ,the gorillas back down.
Many western men flinched with their women while the Moslem men didn't

Interesting

You care to expand on thjs
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by ednut1(m): 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
DexterousOne:
@ednut1

I see you

Still waiting for your PPR gist o
lol
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by ruffkenny: 3:01am On Jan 30, 2020
The truth is in most relationships, women control guys,or manipulate guys,what guys do online is only pretense..if you know u know..

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by meobizy(f): 3:02am On Jul 02, 2020
It’s only online that males form alpha but are quick to use their alternate accounts to send faceless females private messages. I sabi them. My female colleague calls them out once they send messages. Quick quick the coward does what they know best: delete the accounts and try again with new ones. Some idiots start shouting matches, trying to feign innocence. C’mon man, your writing style is obvious in the message.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? / "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.