Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. (21434 Views)

Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by pocohantas(f): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sunnyobums:

Your last sentence shows you only know a little about most Nigerian men, don't ever assume that all men are predictable.

It is okay to hype yourselves. Reality is still there to settle everyone. wink

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Sunnyobums: 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
maynation:

Lol. All the boys I have met are sissies? grin

I don't roll with boys to start with and I doubt if a low life could stop me one-on-one to recite his crammed lines.

I initially talked about 'calibers' these low lives called Alpha males prey on young naive girls and they think they have made it in life.

I can bet my soul that no low lifer can find 'its' way into my coterie of friends.
I have come to realize that ladies that brag to be this and that are actually nothing, in fact they suffer from most of the things they feel can't get to them, you are definitely one of them.

11 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Martinez39(m): 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Martinez39 and AstroG is ok pls.
I have left her already. Once they start getting too emotional and start throwing insult, I withdraw. grin

7 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by ImaIma1(f): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
AstroG:

Point of correction,it was a typo error,secondly ah can never call u "Dear" in this Life and beyond, lastly,don't say what you can't do.

Take care kiss

*Yawns
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by maynation(f): 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sunnyobums:

I have come to realize that ladies that brag to be this and that are actually nothing, in fact they suffer from most of the things they feel can't get to them, you are definitely one of them.

K

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by ChiefSweetus: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrCork:

.....are u one of those feminist women from lagos wit base voice? (No oofeense) angry
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by YouareaBITCH(f): 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
pansophist:

The fact of the matter is that those alpha male and true masculine men will not be trying to get your attention, instead, they are focused on their goal and purpose. Women are not their goal. The guys that chase you around are just beta males who cant control their sexual urge, due to lack of it thereof.

Hahahah, okay then. If that massages your ego, I will let u win! grin
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Maxxim: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
Guys right now grin grin

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Nat404: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
The OP is probably unhappy. She needs real love.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
Mehn you guys must be rich, to have time for this kinda topic. Let anyone form alpha male or whatever, it's their partners that will contend with that not us, wetin concern man, some of us just want to survive and be financially free. Kudos to you all

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Samuels90: 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
maynation:

Local woman has seen a lot grin grin grin

Mind you, only 'girls' fall for such stale.
There are a million possible ways a guy could get to me and believe me when I say 'lying and fake promises' isn't one.
grin@ local woman has seen a lot... Girls fall easily, we know d drift!
well mayb u lucky to crack their lying codes, but I tell u some,if a guy mean to get u, sis, u b shocked when u find out all truth from him was built on lies. grin
You must be smart then, kudos, happy holiday!
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Sunnyobums: 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
pocohantas:

It is okay to hype yourselves. Reality is still there to settle everyone. wink
it's not a hype, far from that, the fact that some men drink to stupor doesn't mean all men are drunkards, does it?

6 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
Martinez39:
I have left her already. Once they start getting too emotional and start throwing insult, I withdraw. grin
.. Nice one bro.
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by maynation(f): 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
Samuels90:
grin@ local woman has seen a lot... Girls fall easily, we know d drift!
well mayb u lucky to crack their lying codes, but I tell u some,if a guy mean to get u, sis, u b shocked when u find out all truth from him was built on lies . grin
You must be smart then, kudos, happy holiday!

That's true for realcheesy,

And when you beat these wanna be redpillers to their game, they will run down here to frame lies up.

Happy holiday to you too kiss kiss
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by ImaIma1(f): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
They have arrived. Pairing up and fighting everyone.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Toseenlove: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
I'm an Alpha Male and I can attest to your post which Is arguably true but forget, There are real Alpha Males out there which I'm one of them. We have Tooooo many Weaklings call Men In Shiiithole. The empty skull elites and big pot bellies thieves and rogue businessmen milking your resources are the ones leading the Charts. They use MONEY to attract Ladies all the time. Sometimes I'do offer assistance to u guys when I'm In position to do so and I'll ask of nothing In return. I'm always looking an Alien to them. They'll be like are u for real, Or this guy na Mugun. From their Countenance, One can never be wrong. No I'm not, Poverty, Ignorance, Greediness Is what makes some of these ladies have that kinda thought.

6 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by pocohantas(f): 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sunnyobums:

it's not a hype, far from that, the fact that some men drink to stupor doesn't mean all men are drunkards, does it?

I wonder where you saw all. Nawa!
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by pocohantas(f): 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
ImaIma1:
They have arrived. Pairing up and fighting everyone.

Na their way. They thrive in numbers.

Like a pride of lions trying to take down a buffalo or elephant gaan. grin
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by henryobinna(m): 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrCork:

.....are u one of those feminist women from lagos wit base voice? (No oofeense) angry
Mr Cork....
Are you still on this forum?

seems you went under...

Another crazy fella was madcow, wonder if he's still on the forum

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by pansophist(m): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
YouareaBITCH:

Hahahah, okay then. If that massages your ego, I will let u win! grin

Since most things with you females is about the ego, it is not surprising that it's the only way you can understand and interpret my post.
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by royenx(f): 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
JOB: Female NYSC Trainee.

Job type: Full Time

Job Summary
We are one of Africa’s leading providers of Software solutions offering a diversified range of services to government and private institutions. Our core competencies lies in the development of cutting-edge financial products and services integrated to the best payment platforms available today. We currently seek the services of smart and intelligent Youth Corpers to groom into different roles in our organization.
* Minimum Qualification: Degree
* Experience Level: Entry level
* Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year

Job Description

* Receiving training and learning of different staff functions and operations.
* Understanding the company vision, products and policies and carrying out tasks in line with the same.
* Setting realistic goals towards self-improvement based on things learnt.
Requirements
* Bsc/HND Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline. 
* Proficient in the use of the Computer and Basic Microsoft Office applications. 
* Good interpersonal skills 
* Must not be older than 24 years of age.
* Strong written, verbal and presentation skills. 
* Hardworking, dedicated and quick to learn new skills. 
* Must have complete NYSC recently

Apply through our Lagos partner Recruiters with your updated CV and a well written cover letter.
Apply to hr@zettrecruiters.com
web: www.zettrecruiters.com
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by pacespot(m): 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
I agree with this topic to some extent, but the truth I found here is that most guys seem to be united when it comes to women matter, but reality is these guys are just puzzies. Men out there don't see eye to eye.
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by pacespot(m): 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
I agree with this topic to some extent, but the truth I found here is that most guys seem to be united when it comes to women matter online, but reality is these guys are just puzzies. Men out there don't see eye to eye.
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Kingsteve(m): 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
It always degenerates into insults.
Smh
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by zakir007(m): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
maynation:
I have known this for long, they are only 'on form' on the media especially nairaland.

Most of them can't even stop you in real life to initiate a convo (see them shaking like wetin i no know) and the ones bold enough to approach always seem to have the same crammed lines. Anyways, thank God nairaland has given them the rare impetus they should enjoy it while it lasts.
They don't stop to make convocation coz they can't take shit! The OP is wrong. Where did she get her data from to come to this funny conclusion?
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by maynation(f): 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
pacespot:
I agree with this topic to some extent, but the truth I found here is that most guys seem to be united when it comes to women matter online, but reality is these guys are just puzzies. Men out there don't see eye to eye.

I appreciate your sincerity.
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Samuels90: 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
maynation:

That's true for realcheesy,

And when you beat these wanna be redpillers to their game, they will run down here to frame lies up.

Happy holiday to you too kiss kiss

grin redpillers, u funny...
BTW, it's a Faceless Forum, peeps are confident behind their devices. Most are mere typing and most real.
Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Toseenlove: 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
philip0906:
While your points appear very crude, there are some truths in it.

I've stumbled on a number of guys too begging women foolishly. Go to Facebook and see these scumbags begging women for "acceptance" their requests.

Back in the days, my ex would show me Facebook and chats from sex starved, low life men chatting balderdash.

That been said, the real alpha males exist too (and in their numbers).
1. They are men who have mastered the art of putting women in check.
2. They are men whose experience in relationships and with women, gives them the edge when they go into relationships.
3. They are men who can make even the most hardened women bend their rules.
4. They are men whose manhood and sex skills is enough to tame the lousiest of feminist.

Apparently there wouldn't be any comment better than this on this particular post.....But let me keep on scrolling...

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Kayoderebel(m): 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
This post is meaningless tbh. What exactly is OP's point ? That people lie & act different online ? How is any of this news lol. Why this post made it to front page still eludes me undecided

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Toseenlove: 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
Martinez39:

Walahi ko mana....You sabi them well well lol.....Most times I don't take ladies serious, Take them serious at your own Peril.....Meanwhile this your Meme na die. I don laugh so tey, My belly dey pain me.

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Martinez39(m): 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
Toseenlove:

Walahi ko mana....You sabi them well well lol.....Most times I don't take ladies serious, Take them serious at your own Peril.....Meanwhile this your Meme na die. I don laugh so tey, My belly dey pain me.
Don't mind maynati0n. She hasn't met me but she knows I am broke and depend on freebasics. grin Logic is not their strong point. They are emotional. grin

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Legendguru: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise / Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? / Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.