Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. (21444 Views)

Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Nwaonyishi69: 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
Very true, but, Paul and Bananas are all men. Men are not the same, yet there are good sides in the multiple shades of men.
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by galadima77(m): 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
Toks2008:

Why you dey mention my name on top the matta...You see me for shoprite abi you know any babe wey I dey beg for anything?

Buhahahahahahahaha
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by ImaIma1(f): 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
pocohantas:

Na their way. They thrive in numbers.

Like a pride of lions trying to take down a buffalo or elephant gaan. grin

Always calling for back up
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
E pain me say I no see this thread when e dey hot.

I know the OP must be one of those online self-acclaimed feminists grin

whether una like it or not, we guys are still busy fvcking you day-in day-out, till the dick goes old with grey hair.

grin
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Sunnyobums: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
pocohantas:

I wonder where you saw all. Nawa!
I stand to be corrected then, when u said Nigerian men are predictable, I thought you were generalizing and that's what i was trying to discredit
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Sunnyobums: 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
pocohantas:

I wonder where you saw all. Nawa!
I went through your initial comment and saw most men, I didn't realize I skipped that part, my apologies

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
partnerbizn5:
I think it's only online that men form macho, red pill, mgtow, alpha male, players and PUA.

Only online that women don't chop guys mugu.

Only online that guys don't tolerate rubbish from girls. Only online that all guys treat women like trash.

Only online that girls beg guys endlessly.

BUT OUT THERE DAILY, I see the opposite happen. Go to shoprites, Crunchies etc on weekends and see what guys are doing. Yet will come online to form macho so as to belong or stay woke.

We all know how some men beg and pet their spouses out there especially in the sack during coitus.

Some of them cook, wash, take kids to school, etc.

I know a guy that has been begging a girl for 3 years to marry him, he even sent friends. He may be on Nairaland too forming red pill.

Many will come online to form macho, deceiving others.

Same way some feminists wanna be collect prricck upandan, some even fall pregnant like Linda ikeji.

Guys be not deceived.

Real alphas aren't those players that pride themselves in no. of ladies dumped, though the weakness in some ladies make them think so. Most of those guys are just sissies reformed with a code of conduct thanks to books on dating tips and help of friends who have gone before them.
An alpha doesn't have a habit of doing women cause that would be a distraction from his goals and he is overly time conscious. He only wants to have a woman of similar vision (not slay queens) with him and that can mange what he is building efficiently. He's not afraid of a woman of great capacity, he's looking for her and doesn't pride himself in trampling on women ,riding on their insecurities.
The alpha is that guy doggedly set on conquering the challenges of life and setting his name on stone in the sands of time. His vision is global and covers even his lineage for years to come. He's not afraid to admit weakness but he's out to conquer it. He's got very rigid principles and will not compromise them even if all his guys and the world object to them because he has built his life solidly on these and knows they will carry the weight of the legacy and dynasty he's building. In other words, he's not afraid to tread alone if its necessary, to achieve his goals.
Sadly today when money alone is a yardstick for much, it's possible to mistake lowlife boyish celebs without any real vision singing "sexy mama", "whine for me",... up and down to be alphas. Much more could be said but well, got to go now.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Kingsteve(m): 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
RealMrNigerD:

Real alphas aren't those players that pride themselves in no. of ladies dumped, though the weakness in some ladies make them think so. Most of those guys are just sissies reformed with a code of conduct thanks to books on dating tips and help of friends who have gone before them. Alphas don't have a habit of doing women cause that would be a distraction from their goals and they are overly time conscious. He only wants to have a woman of similar vision (not slay queens) with him and that can mange what he is building efficiently. He's not afraid of a woman of great capacity, he's looking for her and doesn't pride himself in trampling on women ,riding on their insecurities. The alpha is that guy doggedly set on conquering the challenges of life and setting his name on stone in the sands of time. His vision is global and covers even his lineage for years to come. He's not afraid to admit weakness but he's out to conquer it. He's got very rigid principles and will not compromise them if the all his guys and even the world object to them because he has built his life solidly on these and knows they will carry the weight of the legacy and dynasty he's building. In other words, he's not afraid to tread alone if its necessary, to achieve his goals. Sadly today when money alone is a yardstick for much, it's possible to mistake lowlife boyish celebs without any real vision singing "sexy mama", "whine for me",... up and down to be alphas. Much more could be said but well, got to go now.

Paragraphs please...
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by jaxxy(m): 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
YouareaBITCH:
I’ve said this stuff before. Most guys bash ladies online but in reality they die for girls and can’t even say these stuffs to their face.

I once said it here that most of these guys and gals bashing each other can’t be that mean in reality it wud be inhumane. This I confirmed when I saw pix of sm NL get together and guys and gals being very cordial and regular.

I also personally met up with a gal here who had always attacked guys and opened threads to question the audacity of guys and ridiculed boys and when she was hit back with the usual insults of Shiloh etc.. she immediately stated emphatically she had a fiancée and getting married soon just to counter insults bt when we hung out I found out otherwise no fiancée in sight tho she was a lovely and well mannered person in reality bt far from the hot temper nonesense gal I noticed here. It’s quite funny how totally opposite and amplified things get in here. Lol

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
pocohantas:

Any Nigerian woman who wants to marry, but will somehow DIE single is definitely not a good pretender. The steps to getting MOST Naija men is the same. They are that predictable...

You know all the steps to gettin a man, naija men are predictable which means u can read & tell most of them .. how cum u neva see one man trap into marriage..avnt u be pretendin or u no sabi pretend... #TOL . #audioknowledge

6 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
RealMrNigerD:

Real alphas aren't those players that pride themselves in no. of ladies dumped, though the weakness in some ladies make them think so. Most of those guys are just sissies reformed with a code of conduct thanks to books on dating tips and help of friends who have gone before them. Alphas don't have a habit of doing women cause that would be a distraction from their goals and they are overly time conscious. He only wants to have a woman of similar vision (not slay queens) with him and that can mange what he is building efficiently. He's not afraid of a woman of great capacity, he's looking for her and doesn't pride himself in trampling on women ,riding on their insecurities. The alpha is that guy doggedly set on conquering the challenges of life and setting his name on stone in the sands of time. His vision is global and covers even his lineage for years to come. He's not afraid to admit weakness but he's out to conquer it. He's got very rigid principles and will not compromise them if the all his guys and even the world object to them because he has built his life solidly on these and knows they will carry the weight of the legacy and dynasty he's building. In other words, he's not afraid to tread alone if its necessary, to achieve his goals. Sadly today when money alone is a yardstick for much, it's possible to mistake lowlife boyish celebs without any real vision singing "sexy mama", "whine for me",... up and down to be alphas. Much more could be said but well, got to go now.

kiss
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Leoniine(f): 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
hm...
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by henryobinna(m): 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
RealMrNigerD:

epistle.
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
maynation:

Lol. All the boys I have met are sissies? grin

I don't roll with boys to start with and I doubt if a low life could stop me one-on-one to recite his crammed lines.

I initially talked about 'calibers' these low lives called Alpha males prey on young naive girls and they think they have made it in life.

I can bet my soul that no low lifer can find 'its' way into my coterie of friends.

see ur door sef .... is that a torn net ... like srsly.

please can d mods organise a romanceland get together party dec ... make we even see ourselves so everybody go knw dem level since most of these gurls can't stop abt class. #naa poor we poor we no kill pesin o
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by meobizy(f): 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
Somebody just opened a new account.
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Toseenlove: 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
ericsmith:

See ur door sef .... is that a torn net ... like srsly.

Please can d mods organise a romanceland get together party dec ... make we even see ourselves so everybody go knw dem level since most of these gurls can't stop abt class. #naa poor we poor we no kill pesin o

Lol someone can not have Torn net In peace again lol.....

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by mrkunlex(m): 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
This Lady Is Stupid, Just Let Me See You In Real Life And Try Nonsense With Me And I Will Show You That Man Don't Form Macho Online.
Bleep You
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
maynation:
I have known this for long, they are only 'on form' on the media especially nairaland.

Most of them can't even stop you in real life to initiate a convo (see them shaking like wetin i no know) and the ones bold enough to approach always seem to have the same crammed lines. Anyways, thank God nairaland has given them the rare impetus they should enjoy it while it lasts.
well, d truth is I'm a straight forward person, no drama. Whatever I say I do. But in terms of having a conversation with a woman for d first time, I need money, money in my bank account is the only boldness to enable me talk to any woman for the first time. Unless I'm not vooing her.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Toks2008(m): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
FROGMAN101:
Seun needs to make a male a mod of Nairaland romance section to create a balance.

I see many biases in romance contents that make the front page.

Can bet a pound none of Ubunja’s post has ever made front page?

Anyways it’s your site. You can do what you want.

I guess he has a general mod for all sections but one certain Dominique banned me at a time on one of my threads for a reason involving not just me but she left out the other person that attacked me and i just laughed silently and wonder how a moderator can be so carried away by emotions.
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by JoesmartNwaSoiL(m): 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
maynation:
I have known this for long, they are only 'on form' on the media especially nairaland.

Most of them can't even stop you in real life to initiate a convo (see them shaking like wetin i no know) and the ones bold enough to approach always seem to have the same crammed lines. Anyways, thank God nairaland has given them the rare impetus they should enjoy it while it lasts.

feminist spotted!

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by johnmattew: 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
YorubaPrince:

You're not making sense dude! If they 'force' their wives to share financial responsibilities, how's that forming alpha male? That shows their tenacity of being whatsoever you termed them, 'top alpha dogs', NOT online noise makers! cool
u aren't getting my point
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by JoesmartNwaSoiL(m): 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
when you meet me, then you'd know the real definition of alpha male. ���
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 12, 2019
MrCork:

.....are u one of those feminist women from lagos wit base voice? (No oofeense) angry
base voice grin grin grin grin grin iyam dead grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by komodapson(m): 1:46am On Nov 12, 2019
hresso:
It's indescribably unsightly, outrageously blabbering, hideous rapscallion and a preposterous all befouling personification of vulgarity."
Sorry pls, are you related to Hon. Patrick Obayiagbon of Edo state?
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by komodapson(m): 1:50am On Nov 12, 2019
Blyzz:
well, d truth is I'm a straight forward person, no drama. Whatever I say I do. But in terms of having a conversation with a woman for d first time, I need money, money in my bank account is the only boldness to enable me talk to any woman for the first time. Unless I'm not vooing her.

You're absolutely �spot on my brother... Money stops nonsense!!!
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by tintingz(m): 3:05am On Nov 12, 2019
ursullalinda:
True talk....Nairaland doesn't reflect the outside world....we need guys and the guys need us too....that's the beauty of life.....being a feminist or alpha male is being delusional @ the end reality takes over
Being a feminist doesn't mean you shouldn't date a man and respect them, kindly read the definition of feminism.
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by MNDY(m): 4:54am On Nov 12, 2019
maynation:

It would be an obvious lie from you not to acknowledge the fact that some men are 'sissy' who would rather pee in their underpants than to approach a lady.
I have seen a lot of you self acclaimed Alpha males chicken out like kids.
Anyways, avoidance of insults,shyness, fear or whatever you wanna call it, majority of guys only feel comfortable approaching ladies in their calibers. Which is why most Alpha males stick to their smallies and they think it defines life.
They will never step up, how would they sef?

Is it beat you want to beat him for approaching you as a lady that he is scared of, when he knows that he can over-beat you if it comes to that. Truth is, nobody enjoys embarrassment. No man, I repeat, no man will pee himself (like you said) in an attempt to step up to any woman. Why? How? Fear?

You are definitely taking the average guys you come across for Alpha males. An Alpha male goes for any caliber of woman. As a matter of fact, he bets with his friends on how they should give him months to get that girl. No be women again? Easy to manipulate with words.
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by godofuck231: 8:24am On Nov 12, 2019
But I've never seen any omega female , only seductresses and w#ores , the real women are busy main gate their homes and money , looking Porsche after 3 kids , while scrubs online run after their husbands to seduce them for feeding allowances , house rent and cars
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by FROGMAN101(m): 9:56am On Nov 12, 2019
Toks2008:

I guess he has a general mod for all sections but one certain Dominique banned me at a time on one of my threads for a reason involving not just me but she left out the other person that attacked me and i just laughed silently and wonder how a moderator can be so carried away by emotions.

Most of them are. It’s normal. They are women.

A male mod is really needed.
Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by pocohantas(f): 10:24am On Nov 12, 2019
ericsmith:

You know all the steps to gettin a man, naija men are predictable which means u can read & tell most of them .. how cum u neva see one man trap into marriage..avnt u be pretendin or u no sabi pretend... #TOL . #audioknowledge

Lol. It amuses me when I see clout-chasing-posts like this, from you and your fellow ragamuffins. Taking shots at my personal life, something you all have NEVER been able to get JUST ONE correct detail on.

You are not what I should be wasting my time on in Nov, 2019. I really wish you guys can ignore me like I have been ignoring you. I bet that will be VERY HARD. We know who needs the other to be relevant. Do have a nice day wink

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by spiritnerds: 10:25am On Nov 12, 2019
SPIRIT NERDS...
spirit nerds is a website created for kingdom advancement through media to set men ablaze for God, whence spirit nerds brings to you Gospel musics, Gospel sermons from powerful men of God, Gospel news, Spirit chants, and lots more of spiritual travelling inspiration.

www.spiritnerds1..com

OUR TAGS INCLUDE:
#Gospel musics
#Gospel sermons by powerful men of God
#Spirit chants
#Soaking worships
#Gospel News...
GOD BLESS YOU ALL... wink smiley

#SPIRITNERDS
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. It amuses me when I see clout-chasing-posts like this, from you and your fellow ragamuffins. Taking shots at my personal life, something you all have NEVER been able to get JUST ONE correct detail on.

You are not what I should be wasting my time on in Nov, 2019. I really wish you guys can ignore me like I have been ignoring you. I bet that will be VERY HARD. We know who needs the other to be relevant. Do have a nice day wink

WTF !!! did you just compare me to a roaster that clout chase hen ova 2secs sex. cry you won't av a nice day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Would you date an atheist? / Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? / How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.