Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Good Afternoon NL - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Afternoon NL (939 Views)

I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] / My Friend Preek Disappeared This Afternoon PHOTOS / THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Afternoon NL by emmysolo2001(f): 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
I hope everyone is having a beautiful day just like me well I wanted to ask some questions.I hope everyone gets interactive

Re: Good Afternoon NL by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
I'll answer for the guys.

big boobies
big booties
Re: Good Afternoon NL by donbachi(m): 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
She should wait till christ come,because their reward is in heaven...ans to the last question;a woman dat has d fear of GOD and must have a big heart.

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon NL by emmysolo2001(f): 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
RedCreme21:

big boobies
big booties
seriously
Re: Good Afternoon NL by emmysolo2001(f): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
donbachi:
She should wait till christ come,because their reward is in heaven...ans to the last question;a woman dat has d fear of GOD and must have a big heart.
you can u wait till christ come before having sex with a woman
Re: Good Afternoon NL by donbachi(m): 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
emmysolo2001:
yes.i go manage d dream own.
Re: Good Afternoon NL by Lonelypacifist6: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
RedCreme21:
big boobies big booties
Stop moving with stupid guys.
Re: Good Afternoon NL by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
emmysolo2001:
I hope everyone is having a beautiful day just like me well I wanted to ask some questions.I hope everyone gets interactive
never give her money...... Never ever... except you know that she truely needs it...
Re: Good Afternoon NL by Olami90: 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
The first question shows how valueless/worthless most ladies of this generation are.

If you are asking how long a lady should wait in a relationship (dating) before she can start asking a guy for money (like it is your right), it shows you are there just for the cash. Nothing more.

What happens to him giving you voluntarily?
You lots are seeing relationship as a lotto or a ponzi scheme.

Better still, you can move into an orphanage home.

Answer the questions below:
Is he your father?
Is he living for you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Afternoon NL by emmysolo2001(f): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
Olami90:
The first question shows how valueless/worthless most ladies of this generation are.

If you are asking how long a lady should wait in a relationship (dating) before she can start asking a guy for money (like it is your right), it shows you are there just for the cash. Nothing more.

What happens to him giving you voluntarily?
You lots are seeing relationship as a lotto or a ponzi scheme.

Better still, you can move into an orphanage home.

Answer the questions below:
Is he your father?
Is he living for you?

believe me you are one of few men who respect relationship.like is money an entitlement to women it has to be given voluntarily like you said.I love you for what you said and I respect your answer.thank you olami
Re: Good Afternoon NL by emmysolo2001(f): 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ikio:
never give her money...... Never ever... except you know that she truely needs it...

what if she lies to get it and u find out later what would you do.women can be smart and coniving but the can also be sweet and loving
Re: Good Afternoon NL by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
emmysolo2001:
what if she lies to get it and u find out later what would you do.women can be smart and coniving but the can also be sweet and loving
that means she is using the guy to get want she wants..... And not committed to the relationship anymore.... That's a reason why giving her money is a bad Idea...

Girls starts doing that when their friends starts fulling there heads with thoughts

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon NL by AstroG: 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
Are you dating him out of love or because of his financial flexibility undecided undecided?

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon NL by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
emmysolo2001:

the question you should have instead asked IS: why should a supposedly intelligent woman ask money to her BF?!

is he her father?
how was she living before she met him?
is dating the new scam for poverty alleviation?
who would even want to be with (or even trust) such broke aass begging woman?!
Re: Good Afternoon NL by Depressed101: 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
emmysolo2001:
oh its a buy and sell thing now abi.. Trade by barter, see whT you guys have reduced relationships to...
Re: Good Afternoon NL by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
I just dnt understand how you will be in relationship with a girl nd expect her not to ask you for money, some guys will say "his he her father?" Bt actually this life is not hard as y'all make it seem, if you dnt wanna spend on any girl then its better you remain single!!! Because a far as i know girls will always demand money in relationship,take it or leave it!!!
Re: Good Afternoon NL by AstroG: 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I just dnt understand how you will be in relationship with a girl nd expect her not to ask you for money, some guys will say "his he her father?" Bt actually this life is not hard as y'all make it seem, if you dnt wanna spend on any girl then its better you remain single!!! Because a far as i know girls will always demand money in relationship,take it or leave it!!!

Then whats the difference between what u said above and runs girls undecided undecided??
Re: Good Afternoon NL by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
Pettyprincess:

so how was the deluded babe taking care of her broke self before she met the dude?!?!
why should he take care of her exactly......why?

dating has absolutely NOTHING to do with financially taking care of some deluded broke asss begging woman. get real!

good for nothing oloshos are everywhere trying to defraud men, under the lies of "dating"..... watch out brothas!
Re: Good Afternoon NL by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
AstroG:

Then whats the difference between what u said above and runs girls undecided undecided??
The difference is that i ain't opening legs for no-one nd i only have one bf who understands!!!
Re: Good Afternoon NL by AstroG: 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
Pettyprincess:

The difference is that i ain't opening legs for no-one nd i only have one bf who understands!!!

Because of u hv a bf,u should keep billing him always even for recharge cards undecided??.
Don't tell me u open legs for him,so he should take care of u ooh as if u no dy enjoy the sex sad
Re: Good Afternoon NL by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
AstroG:

Because of u hv a bf,u should keep billing him always even for recharge cards undecided??.
Don't tell me u open legs for him,so he should take care of u ooh as if u no dy enjoy the sex sad
Lol, some things are better left unsaid grin
Moreover why do Nigerian guys sound pained about girls demanding money? So you will be dating a girl nd wnt be ashamed of yourself not even spending a dime on her? If you dnt do that another guy will gladly do it!! Even rich girls love guys spoiling them with money nd gifts!!!

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon NL by AstroG: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Moreover why do Nigerian guys sound pained about girls demanding money? So you will be dating a girl nd wnt be ashamed of yourself not even spending a dime on her? If you dnt do that another guy will gladly do it!! Even rich girls love guys spoiling them with money nd gifts!!!

Thats what most of u girls dont understand. There's a big difference between DEMANDING FOR MONEY AND SPENDING ON UR WOMAN undecided undecided

As a woman(working class) ur not suppose to be demanding for money from ur bf cus ur just a liability not an asset,unless ur Engaged to him. Boyfriends are meant to be assisting only when u have Financial problems,f he so wishes.

Thank you kiss

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon NL by Akanoaaa(m): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
emmysolo2001:

I think after sex then
Re: Good Afternoon NL by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
AstroG:

Thats what most of u girls dont understand. There's a big difference between DEMANDING FOR MONEY AND SPENDING ON UR WOMAN undecided undecided

As a woman(working class) ur not suppose to be demanding for money from ur bf cus ur just a liability not an asset,unless ur Engaged to him. Boyfriends are meant to be assisting only when u have Financial problems,f he so wishes.
Thank you kiss

[img]https://media./images/18ae86fcb295c6d30028dedf7a946970/tenor.gif[/img]

so many undercover oloshos out there bro.... she even wrote that if you dont do it, some other dude will... confirming the low life type of women we are talking about (aka they dont care about the guy but just the money he offers)
Re: Good Afternoon NL by chigoizie7(m): 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
Number 1 question, a girl should never ask a girl for money in a relationship. Except it is a trade by bater .

Number 2, for me, chocolate skinned, moderate sized boobs, nice hips, I don’t like big nyash. Those are for the outward beauty. Also beautiful facially, shouldn’t be short oh. As long as she is good hearted, selfless and respectful, not just to me but people in general. Then selfless too. I don’t care if she is religious or not, as long as she is naturally a good person.

These are what I would love to have in a woman, even though we can’t have it all.

Fortunately I have come across such in few occasions, but I loose interest afterwards, the moment the love and chemistry is shaking her, na that time my brain de spark. I pray God help me. Because time to marry don de reach
Re: Good Afternoon NL by chigoizie7(m): 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
Pettyprincess:

This is the reason I put extra R10 for offering so that God will not let me see girls like this one.
Re: Good Afternoon NL by emmysolo2001(f): 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

the question you should have instead asked IS: why should a supposedly intelligent woman ask money to her BF?!

is he her father?
how was she living before she met him?
is dating the new scam for poverty alleviation?
who would even want to be with (or even trust) such broke aass begging woman?!
you should ask the ladies you know
Re: Good Afternoon NL by emmysolo2001(f): 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
Pettyprincess:
you are right princess but to a point you are wrong so many ladies do take relationship as s profit making ground.I am not saying it wrong to spend on a lady but it should be on his own accord
Re: Good Afternoon NL by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
emmysolo2001:
you should ask the ladies you know

ladies i know (or hang around) dont ask men for money in order to date them... they have JOBS that can provide them with anything they desire.
dating an undercover olosho is like putting perfume on shiiit!

a man should only offer occasional gift to his woman (and vice versa) if he believes she deserves one... and certainly NOT as a requirement for her to date him.

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon NL by emmysolo2001(f): 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
chigoizie7:
Number 1 question, a girl should never ask a girl for money in a relationship. Except it is a trade by bater .

Number 2, for me, chocolate skinned, moderate sized boobs, nice hips, I don’t like big nyash. Those are for the outward beauty. Also beautiful facially, shouldn’t be short oh. As long as she is good hearted, selfless and respectful, not just to me but people in general. Then selfless too. I don’t care if she is religious or not, as long as she is naturally a good person.

These are what I would love to have in a woman, even though we can’t have it all.

Fortunately I have come across such in few occasions, but I loose interest afterwards, the moment the love and chemistry is shaking her, na that time my brain de spark. I pray God help me. Because time to marry don de reach
speaking on facial beauty what if she is ugly and has the other qualities
Re: Good Afternoon NL by emmysolo2001(f): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

ladies i know (or hang around) dont ask men for money in order to date them... they have JOBS that can provide them with anything they desire.
dating an undercover olosho is like putting perfume on shiiit!

a man should only offer occasional gift to his woman (and vice versa) if he believes she deserves one... and certainly NOT as a requirement for her to date him.
OK boss
Re: Good Afternoon NL by AstroG: 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
emmysolo2001:
speaking on facial beauty what if she is ugly and has the other qualities

It depends on the level of her Ugliness cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From My Cross North Tour / Please Anyone / My Married Ex Appears To Me In My Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.