Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,759 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! (4428 Views)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / When Gold-diggers Strike...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Ikedonn(m): 10:13am On Nov 17, 2010
@ lovemoi2
If you think 2 million naira is small,How many people have you helped this year in naija?there are people who need your help.Don't come here to brag for me,i guess you are among those bad bit.ch who supports gold digging. You don't know me and so do bring out your dirty mouth here. Why should i just give out my money for a who.re?there are people who deserves help than the so called-scammer trying  to scam me. angry
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by sleekch1c(f): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2010
Ikedonn:

@ lovemoi2
If you think 2 million naira is small,How many people have you helped this year in naija?there are people who need your help.Don't come here to brag for me,i guess you are among those bad bit.ch who supports gold digging. You don't know me and so do bring out your dirty mouth here. Why should i just give out my money for a who.re?there are people who deserves help than the so called-scammer trying  to scam me. angry
sshhh,2m is no big deal so shut up and stop whining, its boring! cool tongue
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by googles: 10:21am On Nov 17, 2010
Odunnu:

I give it up to you Mr Cork! No wonder googles is crazily in love with you. Your ability to switch roles is alarming. One second you are a complete gentleman and the next a total oshodi tout.
You are good Mr Cork,u really are.

Shame hez not into dark-skinned women who gots nyansh grin

@op

The pple saying 2million is no big deal . . . you must have a money tree at the back of your house yea ? undecided
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by MrCork26: 10:23am On Nov 17, 2010
who cozz Mike tyson to loose his heavy weight title: A nigerian gold digger!
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by annawhite(f): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2010
Mr~Cork:

Mr Cork<<<<<< fullly qualifyed butter lookin gentle man !! wink
will u stop making a fool of yourself
it's annoying when some guys come up here to brag about having money
when in reality most gals here make more money than their sorry asses
Ikedonn:

I met a naija girl online.We started chattting and we have not met ourselves.Just because i told her little things about myself and my family.Two weeks later,she told me online that "if i want to date her i must give her 2 million naira that she can't eat love "this is someone i have not met yet and i have not even bleep for once.Look at what  poverty and greed is causing in naija nowadays.She has taught me a lesson now and how to avoid some naija ladies,Bit.ch.
that how we know the boys from the real men and u truly show her who u were, A BOY! running to us here on nairaland.
vivaladiva:

i disagree, hause is sexy to death---i really dont know wat to say about calabar

all i can say is any language that feels like one is constantly rolling hot eba that has been dipped in ogbono soup in ones mouth----is not my idea of sexy

no offence to the calabars in the house
none taken, but calabar is truly sexy with inem mfo abadie?
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by MrCork26: 10:27am On Nov 17, 2010
annawhite:

will u stop making a fool of yourself
it's annoying when some guys come up here to brag about having money
when in reality most gals here make more money than their sorry assesthat how we know the boys from the real men and u truly show her who u were, A BOY! running to us here on nairaland.none taken, but calabar is truly sexy with inem mfo abadie?

ANNNAWHITE<<<<<another typikal gold digger, buy one, get 6 free angry
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by MrCork26: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2010
by the way, I d o drives a BMW with alloys wills, DONT HATE, JUST CONGRATULATE!!! wink
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Odunnu: 10:31am On Nov 17, 2010
Those of you saying N2m aint money,abeg drop half and see me grow 17'' more.
Braggarts!
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Ikedonn(m): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2010
@ annawhite,
I know the gold -diggers will always supports them selves.I am not surprise at you and mind you i am way more older than you.Just pass by you got nothing to offer here.
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by annawhite(f): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2010
Mr~Cork:

ANNNAWHITE<<<<<another typikal gold digger,   buy one,  get  6  free angry
u think u can challenge me boy?
there's a big diff btween money made from gigolo job and a hard earn money----that's the diff btwn us
fool
Ikedonn:

@ annawhite,
I know the gold -diggers will always supports them selves.I am not surprise at you and mind you i am way more older than you.Just pass by you got nothing to offer here.
got one word for you
GROW UP or rather GROW OLDER!MUMU
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by MrCork26: 10:37am On Nov 17, 2010
Annnawhite, be nice and i will dash you 2 milllion naira, its probably about £40. I no £40 will realy help u wink
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by MrCork26: 10:39am On Nov 17, 2010
to be honest, i dont date Naija babes unless they have moiney. They MUST be able to spend on me if they want me for my body.

I dont just have 6 pack for nothing, truss me! wink
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by annawhite(f): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2010
Mr~Cork:

Annnawhite, be nice and i will dash you 2 milllion naira, its probably about £40. I no £40 will realy help u wink
I'LL MAKE IT 80
TRUSS ME
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by MrCork26: 10:44am On Nov 17, 2010
annawhite:

I'LL MAKE IT 80
  TRUSS ME

Gold digger now begging me for £80, she just proofs me point!! angry
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Ikedonn(m): 10:45am On Nov 17, 2010
@ annawhite,
Say whatever you like.I know you .I guess you are among the gold-diggers,doing your bank marketing using your body to get clients.
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by annawhite(f): 10:52am On Nov 17, 2010
Mr~Cork:

Gold digger now begging me for £80, she just proofs me point!! angry
COCONUT HEAD
Do u have problem reading simple english?
i'll give you 80
u can barely take kare of yourself let alone giving me
aw i wish nairaland was a real world where there will be no lies
Ikedonn:

@ annawhite,
Say whatever you like.I know you .I guess you are among the gold-diggers,doing your bank marketing using your body to get clients.
hhehehhehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhe,u r so funny dude
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by MrCork26: 10:58am On Nov 17, 2010
madam u nut even light skin and u not even fine, sweeery,,,by the way, was your number?
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by annawhite(f): 11:03am On Nov 17, 2010
methuselah ikeddon and cork
r u guys done fighting me?
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by sleekch1c(f): 11:07am On Nov 17, 2010
Mr~Cork:

40? are u high on crack abi u smoke paw-paw leaves? undecided
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by MrCork26: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2010
annawhite:

methuselah ikeddon and cork
r u guys done fighting me?

am a lover not a figher, I cant fight u tongue
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by MrCork26: 11:19am On Nov 17, 2010
sleekch1c, if only u waz fine , if only! angry
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by sleekch1c(f): 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2010
Mr~Cork:

sleekch1c, if only u waz fine , if only! angry
lol,at least am finer than most duck-faces here cool cool cool
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2010
@Poster,na today u come know?
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Ikedonn(m): 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2010
angry
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by ifunayam(f): 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2010
Odunnu, Annawhite, and other sisters,

pls you gals don't waste your energy on diamond-digging/thiefing gigolo ikeddon (a.k.a jesusloveu). for your information that thing is a slave-gigolo to a japanese nurse in thailand under whose captivity he has been since 'sliced bread' and still has the guts to come here and spew rubbish about Nigerian women.

Sadists' cork-mr/bottle cover, mobo444goat, and that prisoner to japanese pussy ewu ikeddon/jesusloveu may thunder storm strike your mouths to pieces the next time you bash any Nigerian woman again!!! angry angry angry
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by MrCork26: 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2010
ifunayam (f)<<<<<another Naija Gold digger tryin to recriut Annawhite, Odununu & others,

she aint even been on a aeroplane
angry
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Ikedonn(m): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2010
@ ifunayam,
You are a fool.Is it because i refused to date you and you are here talking rubbish?old cargo .Birds of the same feathers flock together.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by MrCork26: 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2010
Ikedonn , Bro, the chick is another Nigeria Gold digger, truss me! wink
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by kay177(m): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2010
Whats on here shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Ikedonn(m): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2010
@ ifunayam,
I was banned before.So i registered with a new username(jesusloveus)to tell seun to unban my first username which is (ikedonn)and he  has unbanned me so i start using my first username which is ikedonn.So what's the fuss there?i refused to date you when you contacted me offline demanding for my pictures and i said no and you got angry with me.Anyone that is ban here always open up a new username telling seun to unban him or her.You poor  and ugly bit.ch looking for an abroad husband to marry.
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by amurx(m): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2010
Na so e be now
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by kay177(m): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2010
Cork na bush man picture you put so you no qualify,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? / Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander / See What My Gf Sent Me This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.