Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,025 members, 7,956,798 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! (4487 Views)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / When Gold-diggers Strike...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Ikedonn(m): 8:02am On Nov 17, 2010
I met a naija girl online.We started chattting and we have not met ourselves.Just because i told her little things about myself and my family.Two weeks later,she told me online that "if i want to date her i must give her 2 million naira that she can't eat love "this is someone i have not met yet and i have not even bleep for once.Look at what poverty and greed is causing in naija nowadays.She has taught me a lesson now and how to avoid some naija ladies,Bit.ch.
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by vivaladiva(f): 8:02am On Nov 17, 2010
na today pe-nis don dey for front
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Odunnu: 8:12am On Nov 17, 2010
Abi na today nyash begin get centre parting
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by dayokanu(m): 8:15am On Nov 17, 2010
^^^^Ki na yi maganna banza fa
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Odunnu: 8:18am On Nov 17, 2010
Ka zo ka sha nono. (lol)
hey boyfwend,how are u doin?
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by dobodobo(m): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2010
No don Mumu finish for Lagos, Your post maybe fake. abeg post something else because someone maybe fucking her free
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by vivaladiva(f): 8:25am On Nov 17, 2010
na today him own yash begin get center parting,
r u guys speaking hausa----oh my gosh i think that language is the sexiest language in nigeria---i feel a thread comin on
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by googles: 8:27am On Nov 17, 2010
Ikedonn:

I met a naija girl online.We started chattting and we have not met ourselves.Just because i told her little things about myself and my family.Two weeks later,she told me online that "if i want to date her i must give her 2 million naira that she can't eat love "this is someone i have not met yet and i have not even bleep for once.Look at what  poverty and greed is causing in naija nowadays.She has taught me a lesson now and how to avoid some naija ladies,Bit.ch.

Her own way of saying "NO, I cant date you. . . get off my case !"
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Odunnu: 8:29am On Nov 17, 2010
Yea,thats hausa but its not as sexy as calabar language with all its kpomkpom
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by MrCork26: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2010
Ikedonn , brother, U r 1000000% right, Nairaland females are gold digger & they afta our moiney! angry
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Odunnu: 8:36am On Nov 17, 2010
How much do you have that we wont have peace here?
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Ikedonn(m): 8:45am On Nov 17, 2010
@ googles
After i washed her off with abusive words, she still keep calling me on phone  and  apologising  for what she said to me.But i can't date a who.re again.She has revealed her real color to me in advance.i hate some naija bit.ches now.
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by vivaladiva(f): 8:48am On Nov 17, 2010
i disagree, hause is sexy to death---i really dont know wat to say about calabar

all i can say is any language that feels like one is constantly rolling hot eba that has been dipped in ogbono soup in ones mouth----is not my idea of sexy

no offence to the calabars in the house
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by MrCork26: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2010
Madam just becoz I drives a BMW & i have a great body dont mean I need woman , yet!

Nairaland women ONLy see moiney!
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by vivaladiva(f): 8:51am On Nov 17, 2010
i beg stop generalising--- i know a few women here that have got it going on in their wallets too
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Odunnu: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2010
Dont mind them
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by vivaladiva(f): 8:57am On Nov 17, 2010
if u come get ferarri nko----bmw---wat reg or year abeg---i hope it is not k reg or 1996 bmw
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by googles: 9:02am On Nov 17, 2010
Ikedonn:

@ googles
After i washed her off with abusive words, she still keep calling me on phone  and  apologising  for what she said to me.But i can't date a who.re again.She has revealed her real color to me in advance.i hate some naija bit.ches now.

I dont think anyone with the intentions of dating you will mess up totally like dat. . . asking yuh 2million just like zat, thats just preposterous nah  undecided
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by MrCork26: 9:28am On Nov 17, 2010
vivaladiva:

i beg stop generalising--- i know a few women here that have got it going on in their wallets too

True, got it from begging for moiney
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by MrCork26: 9:33am On Nov 17, 2010
people actually run away from Nigerian womens in the UK, they only afta your Wallet, your moiney & your car,

well i guess those based in Nigeria have no other choices, than to manage them (no ofeinse)
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by vivaladiva(f): 9:37am On Nov 17, 2010
sharrrap there mr cock, u want to tell me ther are no well paid nigerian women working in the city of london
if only u wld agree to drive that ur ogpongo bmw out of peckam, woolwich, old kent road and things then maybe u wld meet some serious chicks

but i know ur type u cant function properly outside woolwich or thames mead which is where most of those beggers ur reffering to live

n i bet u dont go to proper clubs in the west end, its all those owambe clubs full of owambe people like u that u go to
so u can come here n shout about people beggin u
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by MrCork26: 9:49am On Nov 17, 2010
vivaladiva:

sharrrap there mr cock, u want to tell me ther are no well paid nigerian women working in the city of london
if only u wld agree to drive that your ogpongo bmw out of peckam, woolwich, old kent road and things then maybe u wld meet some serious chicks

but i know your type u cant function properly outside woolwich or thames mead which is where most of those beggers your reffering to live

n i bet u dont go to proper clubs in the west end, its all those owambe clubs full of owambe people like u that u go to
so u can come here n shout about people beggin u

Madam, real ladies do nut swear, u r JUST NOT a lady, period. And yes NIgerian women do work in the city in places like McDonalds,

burger king, KFC and liverpool street market. By the way, am goin clubbin this weekend.U wannna come? I buy u a drink, only if u r preeeety, though undecided

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by MrCork26: 9:53am On Nov 17, 2010
vivaladiva , madam, u sound like one of those LOndon Nigerian Gold diggers with fake hairs who live in a council flats,

BUT i forgive u, Madam if u r nice to me, I promice u can have me all to your sef, this week end!! wink
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by vivaladiva(f): 9:57am On Nov 17, 2010
real ladies dont swear only robotic ones do, i say sharrap again mr cock

stop rubbishing nigerian women her on nl---to be honest anything nigerian doesnt get me all excited, be it male, female or she male---yet my closest friends are nigerians---and bliv me my gfriends live and work in london, needless to say they r very intelligent strong black women

i know u come here to provide comic relief---if not then there is large chunk of ur brain gathering dust somewhere

i dont want to go clubbing with u mr cork---imagine walking down the street with a great big giant nob----wat the fuckz
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by vivaladiva(f): 10:00am On Nov 17, 2010
na all the female members of ur family, be london gold diggers--including the ones yet to be born

ur papa na him be madam, u always talk wiv ur bell end i dont know y----
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by lovemoi2(f): 10:02am On Nov 17, 2010
@poster, Big deal. Get over it and stop whinning online!!! What is 2million Naira self? Roughly 13000$ Some of us make that from NO sweat at our jobs!! U dont C us shouting and making nOises!!
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by MrCork26: 10:03am On Nov 17, 2010
madam u such a village girl, i bet if u see me car, u be all over me like the rest of them nigerian womens, truss me! angry
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by MrCork26: 10:05am On Nov 17, 2010
by the way, be nice to me, am from London, I aint one of those your enugu or Kano boy friends!!

I has classs! angry
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by sleekch1c(f): 10:06am On Nov 17, 2010
Mr~Cork:

vivaladiva  , madam, u sound like one of those LOndon Nigerian Gold diggers with fake hairs who live in a council flats,

BUT i forgive u, Madam if u r nice to me,  I promice u can have me all to your sef, this week end!! wink

mumu,were u born stupid or is it a result of constant practice? angry
Mr~Cork:

madam u such a village girl, i bet if u see me car, u be all over me like the rest of them nigerian womens, truss me! angry
am sure u scrub toilets in some shabby brothel, pray,why wld she be over u?because of ur eternal 35 pounds sterling?pls spare me! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by sleekch1c(f): 10:07am On Nov 17, 2010
Mr~Cork:

by the way, be nice to me, am from London, I aint one of those your enugu or Kano boy friends!!

I has classs! angry

who dash monkey banana? tongue
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Odunnu: 10:09am On Nov 17, 2010
Mr~Cork:

Madam, real ladies do nut swear, u r JUST NOT a lady, period. And yes NIgerian women do work in the city in places like McDonalds,

burger king, KFC and liverpool street market. By the way, am goin clubbin this weekend.U wannna come?  I buy u a drink, only if u r preeeety, though  undecided

I give it up to you Mr Cork! No wonder googles is crazily in love with you. Your ability to switch roles is alarming. One second you are a complete gentleman and the next a total oshodi tout.
You are good Mr Cork,u really are.
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by MrCork26: 10:11am On Nov 17, 2010
Mr Cork<<<<<< fullly qualifyed butter lookin gentle man !! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. / 10 Statements Broke Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Find Girlfriends / Chaii! This Lady’s Huge Asset Will Leave You In Confusion (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.