Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,846 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! (4431 Views)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / When Gold-diggers Strike...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by MOBO444(f): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2010
@ Poster you make great sence.
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Ikedonn(m): 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2010
wink
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Ikedonn(m): 8:44am On Nov 22, 2010
wink
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Rocktation(f): 8:59am On Nov 22, 2010
Such a silly thread.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Ikedonn(m): 9:27am On Nov 22, 2010
Another silly dude
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by excoba101: 9:31am On Nov 22, 2010
The funny part is when some chick(en)s call N2m "just" and they make it within a wink of an eye. You know how hard we work to make that even with little investments here and there? I mean what is the source of your making this N2m in a seconds?

I dey bow to you ooO.

@poster

My guy you for nor expose that chick(en) like that. If na true you talk, i just pitty her when you put am public. E too much really. No vex.

I hail Una
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Ikedonn(m): 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2010
smiley
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2010
Haven't jammed any Gold digger before
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by annawhite(f): 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2010
El Guapo:

Haven't jammed any Gold digger before
cos u r a nice guy wink
me tink the likes of methuselah ikkkkkkedonkkk are emtpy vessels angry angry angry
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by excoba101: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2010
@El Guapo
And hence forth you shall be called Mr. nice guy grin
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2010
^^^ Really? Am jxt been flattered lol
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by excoba101: 7:22am On Nov 23, 2010
@El Guapo

Do you know that Spanish and Portuguese are similar? I have prove that they are.
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Ikedonn(m): 8:12am On Nov 23, 2010
@ annawhite
Respect yourself.Don't let me curse you. angry
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 23, 2010
Excoba,yap they're almost thisame,culture,language,dressing are jxt similar,and one of d prove is the doura river cruise that separates the two countries,so whats ur prove
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by excoba101: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2010
You just stated the first prove, the other one is that i know a Portuguese Chick(en) and she told me that they all understand and speak Spanish.
Something in your signature ""amor"" reminded me of how interesting their language are. So i checked a Spanish dict' for translation. Just that.
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by MrBones2(m): 9:08am On Nov 23, 2010
LOL most guys and gals here on NL are all kiss and tell. Imagine sometin done outside NL is been brought up here, i wont be suprised when someone will tell us how he/she shits.

Ikedoon nwanne u did overstep bounds oh to jxt get back at her. Ungentlemanly wink . U might even as well sent her to everlasting exile.

Ma God 2million na chicken money, abi? Go to aba main market and steal mere 20naira, if they wont put tire for ur neck and make u a christmas bonfire.
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Odunnu: 9:26am On Nov 23, 2010
Atleast I assume OP stil has a 'gentleman' inside of him by editing and removing ifunayam's facebook link.
Na real wa for some people o! Now the thread aint for diggerz again,we'v switchd to ugly gurl. Naija,I hail una!
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Odunnu: 9:27am On Nov 23, 2010
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by MrCork26: 9:32am On Nov 23, 2010
Coorection!!!, Nairaland females are nut gold digggers, they simply looking for husband wink
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Odunnu: 9:44am On Nov 23, 2010
And what do the NL guys seek for?
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by MrCork26: 9:45am On Nov 23, 2010
[color=#990000]NL guys are only lookin for friendship[/color]
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 23, 2010
Mr Cork,as if given the chance to pipe one lady here u wont jump at it.
N.l guys are looking for a lady to pipe n who'ld splash cash on them
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by MrsEve1: 9:58am On Nov 23, 2010
Laughing out loud at this bullpoo! cry
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by MrCork26: 9:58am On Nov 23, 2010
Correction!!! am a gentleman, i am not intrested in punnny! wink
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Odunnu: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2010
Yea,a complete Gentleman
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by MrsEve1: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2010
Yup! The end is near!  shocked
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Ikedonn(m): 11:19am On Nov 23, 2010
smiley
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by annawhite(f): 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2010
Ikedonn:

@ annawhite
Respect yourself.Don't let me curse you. angry
prophet ikeddon,i cursed u first dat why hairs r fallin off in strange places,
respect is reciprocal!gett it
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by ifunayam(f): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2010
Its a pity am just seeing these posts now.

Annawhite,Odunnu and other reasonable people here, this is for the records; i made my first post to the low-lives(ikedon et al) because i noticed that they usually bashed Nigerian women in most threads they visit, and not for the silly reasons (ikeddon) posted.

To start with, i contacted the poster of a certain advert on nairaland regarding meeting a wifey material or something, (who turned out to be ikedon) now who wouldnt make contacts when they are interested in something? in the course of communication, (YIM) i noticed he kept talking down on women, i wasn't pleased with that, but i kept my cool. now, my fb profile was open with pics and other details to this contact whose profile had only a name & location, and nothing more, i requested 4 the pics at least to see whom i was communicating with, to which he declined saying again to my chagrin that he doesnt like puting his pics on YIM/FB cos Nigerian women are gold-diggers, scammers etc, i told him at that point that, if he sought something (in this case a woman) he should do well not to "talk bad of that thing if he must find what he sought". and i signed off YIM telling him i cant continue the chat.

Later on i did a check on Ikedon on Nairaland and discovered that all he did for a living was, bash Nigerian women. 

Another time he saw me online (YIM) and sent a chat saying in ibo ''woman are you still angry over my attitude the other day?" and sought to know why i blocked him on my fb friends list; it was then i told him that i cant be with a man who has no regards for women. he kept on talkin giberish but i made my mind up already.

For the benefit of doubt i post on here, my fb ID (AMAKA P. EZE) you guys can go check out how fugly and withered Ifunayam really is.

Ikedon/andyanders/jesuslovesu or woteva u call your miserable self, diamond digging/thieving naughty person!
i won't join issues with you cos u ain't worth my time, but i make this post to silence you forever.
I DARE YOU TO POST EVERY CONVERSATION ON YAHOO MSENGR WITH MY ID, ON HERE SO THE WORLD CAN SEE THE TRUTH (do yourself a favour dont obliterate/distort the conversation) lets see who is shamed here ANU-OHIA !! GIGOLO SCAMMER posing as saint
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Odunnu: 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2010
Hmmm.
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Ikedonn(m): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2010
This Fat pig called 'Ifunayam 'is here again.I think you are still mad at me because i refused to date you fool.I don't date ugly fat mamas.I refused to show you my pictures because i disliked you.That's just the truth.At 30 years you are still looking for a man to hook on.I pity your life.That i don't want to date you is it by force?must you follow me to my thread to talk trash?why can't you talk for yourself  and you calling  other posters to side your moronic post?i don't care who you call or not.I love naija ladies and that shows how myopic you are .Looking for a something to cover your face in shame.Bit.ch.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by MrCork26: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2010
is Ifunayam fat? dyaamm i love fat babes tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? / "Nice" Guys versus Assholes/Jerks / The 4 Types Of S*x To Avoid,no Matter How Sweet It Feels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.