Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,843 members, 7,862,763 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! (4429 Views)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / When Gold-diggers Strike...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by annawhite(f): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2010
Ikedonn:

This Fat pig called 'Ifunayam 'is here again.I think you are still mad at me because i refused to date you fool.I don't date ugly fat mamas.I refused to show you my pictures because i disliked you.That's just the truth.At 30 years you are still looking for a man to hook.I pity your life.That i don't want to date you is it by force?must you follow me to my thread to talk trash?why can't you talk for yourself  and you calling  other posters to side your moronic post?i don't care who you call or not.I love naija ladies and that shows how myopic you are .Looking for a something to cover your face in shame.Bit.ch.

u r so pathetic
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2010
^^ Calling the shots
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by annawhite(f): 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2010
El Guapo:

^^ Calling the shots
aw r u doing man!
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2010
^^^ Sweetie am jxt getting hibernating by the ikoyi beach grin grin grin ;
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by annawhite(f): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2010
kip hibernatin,hibernatin makes it grow strong
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2010
^^^^ ok,it seems dsense contract is over undecided
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by annawhite(f): 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2010
how? Wat is goin on wit u and DSENSE
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2010
Nothing dear,jxt asked a question cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is Your Most Beautiful/ Handsome Romancelander? / OFFICIAL CAMPAIGN THREAD! Vote Refiner For Miss Nairaland 2016. / I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.