Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,784 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! (4430 Views)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / When Gold-diggers Strike...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Ikedonn(m): 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2010
@ ifunayam,
I was banned before.So i registered with a new username(jesusloveus)to tell seun to unban my first username which is (ikedonn)and he has unbanned me so i start using my first username which is ikedonn.So what's the fuss there?i refused to date you when you contacted me offline demanding for my pictures and i said no and you got angry with me.Anyone that is ban here always open up a new username telling seun to unban him or her.You poor and ugly bit.ch looking for an abroad husband to marry
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2010
Haba Ike,if at any tym Ifunanya asked u for a date n u refused shouldn't propel u to come up to a public forum of this kind to dampen her reputation,i'ld always advice that some guys hold a bit of respect for a lady,no matter how silly,ugly,locaqouis and a golddigger she is,plzzzz
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2010
No offence ooo
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Ikedonn(m): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2010
@ifunayam
She's so ugly.I open up a thread before on nairaland dating section that i need a lady for marriage and she contacted me offline.When i saw her pictures on facebook,she looks ugly like an old woman.Then she was demanding for my cam and pictures and i declined to send my pictures to her bacuase i don't like her.Why's she coming here now to disgrace herself? sad
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Boxer007(m): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2010
Sounds like she dumped up. QUIT HATING wink
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by kay177(m): 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2010
Ikedonn:

@ifunayam
She's so ugly.I open up a thread before on nairaland dating section that i need a lady for marriage and she contacted me offline.When i saw her pictures on facebook,she looks ugly like an old woman.Then she was demanding for my cam and pictures and i declined to send my pictures to her bacuase i don't like her.Why's she coming here now to disgrace herself? sad

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Ikedonn(m): 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2010
sad
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Odunnu: 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2010
You need to grow up Nwanna.
I mean,your entire arrogance (in ths particular thread whch i'm using as a yardstick) is making me go mad.
Were nwayo,biko. Oburo ka esi eme, o?
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by kay177(m): 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2010
Goodluck
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by annawhite(f): 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2010
Ikedonn:

@ifunayam
see dis mumu,why u dey lie ?
what her face book ID
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Ikedonn(m): 3:09am On Nov 18, 2010
@ odunnu
Anu gomu ife ikwuru,ma na nwa hu bu ifunayam choro ikpasi mu iwe.Ka odi otuahu.
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Nobody: 3:33am On Nov 18, 2010
Biko zi nu,nwoke mara nma mere ya bu ifunayam ebere,nihi na nde nke ika koro ya ebuka wink
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by sleekch1c(f): 3:48am On Nov 18, 2010
El Guapo:

Biko zi nu,nwoke mara nma mere ya bu ifunayam ebere,nihi na nde nke ika koro ya ebuka wink
onye gwara gi na o na-acho nwoke? cheesy cheesy
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Ikedonn(m): 8:22am On Nov 18, 2010
smiley
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Ikedonn(m): 8:58am On Nov 18, 2010
smiley
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by annawhite(f): 9:21am On Nov 18, 2010
Ikedonn:

@ annawhite,
You are a who.re  and you know that.It will be wrong to post her facebook id here.I can't do that now,except she dares me more here.
LovePeddler ke?i asked u 2 do a simple ting n u callin me names
dat shws ur level of maturity
again GROW UP BOY!
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by MrCork26: 9:29am On Nov 18, 2010
***hmm, just wonderin if Annnawhite gots booobsi, Nyansh plus extra thigh tongue***
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by MrCork26: 9:30am On Nov 18, 2010
**and if she light skin*** tongue
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 18, 2010
sleekch1c:

onye gwara gi na o na-acho nwoke? cheesy cheesy

Ihe m nuru kam na ekwu
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2010
Ikedonn:

@ifunayam

Jerk! undecided
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by annawhite(f): 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2010
Mr~Cork:

**and if she light skin*** tongue
wat d Bleep nigger
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Ikedonn(m): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2010
smiley
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Ikedonn(m): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2010
wink
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by kay177(m): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2010
Ike I see, this is the prove of what you were saying, Alright, grin
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Ikedonn(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2010
Yea bro.
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by kay177(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2010
Ikedonn:

Yea bro.

hhhmm, na person wey never see thunder fight go follow dem they curse thunder, I see. smiley
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Ikedonn(m): 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2010
Na so she come here bring her self out,telling me thunder will fire my mouth.I dey my own jeje she come find me come here.
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Ikedonn(m): 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2010
E mi wa te mi,obiri ye wa mi wasi ibi biyi.
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by MrCork26: 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2010
Nigerian womens have always been gold diggers back from the stone age piriods (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by sleekch1c(f): 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2010
Mr~Cork:

Nigerian womens have always been gold diggers back from the stone age piriods (no oofeinse) angry
nah,we ve upgraded to diamond-digging grin grin
anuofia! angry angry
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by kay177(m): 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2010
Ikedonn:

E mi wa te mi,obiri ye wa mi wasi ibi biyi.

ore mi, I just surprise oooo, how you go dey jeje, and she still bring her wahala come meet you, so she dey  throw brimstones at you ooo. thats too much, I beg continue to be a man, The lord is your strenght
Re: Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! by Ikedonn(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2010
Ose' ore mi.E mi ti gbo.Se eyi wa pa?kosi wahala ibi biyi ore.E mi wa pa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No 1 Bad Behaviour From Every Nigerian Girl / May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! / Why Do Ladies Moan/cry During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.