Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year (37531 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
Geminita1:
Remember we have more single men than women. It is 3:1. cheesy Stay online and be deceiving yourselves. Don't go and find work and leave your father's house. We women would go and work and come and buy house and car for you, ode.

Hahaha... Easy now. Bt seriously D guy dey write rubbish. I can count 21 marriages in my church so far and more b4 December ending. I wonder whr he gat all dis statistics.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Christmasdon(m): 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
vanida6:
Plug on my earphone smiley listining to Ride for you by phyno x davido cool
.NA DEM ,DONT WORRY WHEN E DON ON YOU. YOU GO REMOVAM BY FORCE.

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Angelacruz: 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
True
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by goldman777: 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2019
victorian:
Joro is right and that's why there are increase rate of divorces these days.

Most rich ladies or ladies from rich homes are not ready to be submissive to theirs husbands. Only 3 out of 10 rich ladies are somehow submissive to an extent. Her family too won't rest the man marrying their daughter, because they all know he came to dig gold , a bloody good digger and wants to live an easy life off their daughter and their names in the society.
I know of one like that cheesy He married his wife because she came from a very rich home and he was awe by her parents house, even he's comfortable on his own o. But he was ready to do anything it takes to marry her and he did.
The parents and the wife showed him pepper! Insulted him and disgraced him. In his own home. Saying he's less of a man. The MIL even slapped him lol

He's divorced now cheesy Back to square one.
Lol

So guys make una dey look for Rich Ladies that will foot your bills for life. You all , with your egos, Will still Come back to square one , either become fed-up of women, end up as singlr dads or marry an average lady who is a wife material. They no dey tell person twice. Experience is the best teacher.

And when women know u are a divorced man, it makes everything about u, unappealing and different questions keep popping up, as in why? Why? Why?

cheesy
Go and ask Donald Trump'
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by franchasng: 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
This is what we have been telling them here too, but because we haven't unveiled our face, they take it for a joke.

Things have changed....your big bombom, your big breast, your fine face, your full fresh laps, etc are no longer enough to get you a worthy man to settle down with. Men are getting wiser....men are now looking for ladies that will help them grow financially after marriage not the ones that will only come to milk the money they worked hard to save for years.

Nigerian men now consider your career path, your nature of job, your family's financial background, your international exposure (do you have citizenship of top American and European countries), how much you earn monthly.

The game has changed, ladies need to wake up or face the harsh reality cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Ishilove: 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
LordKO:
Balderdash. Most/sane guys are always looking for ethically sound ladies - crassness and expediency aren't options. So, ladies should strive and eschew materialism, parasitism and conceit. There are still good ladies anyway.
Your English is plenty

5 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
This is so through joro.

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by MrRhymes101(m): 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
8k2nuts:

Means business was bad for you this year.
hahaha yes o
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Curvinus(m): 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
CHoccolaTE:
More and more useless men crawling out of their caves everyday.

No wahala o, men

Your wives will start hustling to feed you and pay houserent but prepare to enter kitchen to cook her favourite food and be ready to share authority with her.

Shikena

You can't eat your cake and have it.

This favourite food you are talking about, are you saying the woman and her kids won't also eat out of it because You make it seem like the woman will just prepare the food for the man alone and the rest of the family will just watch him eat it.

If truth must be rold, it is the stay at home women and their children who get to consume all the favourite food when when its hot and freshest and steaming with delicious aroma, while Daddy only eats whats left when hes back from work, at which point the rest of the family would have all had their fill.

So please say something else because even a hired chef on a much lower maintenance budget can cook this so called favourite food and leave it all in the deep freezer for oga to do as he pleases.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Legendguru: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by MrCuteking(m): 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Sounds right superficially, the truth is way more complicated. Men instinctively provide and protect, any man after you for your ability to provide will ultimately use your provision on another woman, it's a thing of instinct much as a woman will ultimately gravitate towards a man that provides her with security and resources.

A woman with provisional prowess seeking to get hitched will do well finding an intelligent ambitious mate whom she can push in the right direction understatedly, anything else will seem like a usurpation of his role and lead to resentment.

Which English landlord no go hear for dormot...

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by BarrElChapo(m): 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
Amen Amen !
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Dipwater(m): 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
Very true.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by dominique(f): 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
pocohantas:

There is nothing wrong with it at all, if only they can take same. If it were a FINANCIALLY STABLE woman looking for a financially stable guy- most guys will shut their coconut heads to reasoning. They will start shouting gold digger and telling us how Naija women don't want to "build".

Wetin concern me, I no kuku study Building or URP for university. Make them check next door.

The average Nigerian man believes the most admirable quality of a woman is how much suffering she can endure. Any woman that marries a rich man is automatically a gold digger, even if she's well-to-do herself, they still expect her to suffer with a struggling man to prove her worthiness of being a woman.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Eyeness: 11:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
Mrop:
Relationship expert Joro Olumofin has come hard of single ladies who didn't get married in 2019, praizenews report.

According to the relationship expert, he wrote ;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4sGn9hg0DS/?igshid=rjorfsq26aje

Ladies what do you think about Joro opinion ??

we'll rather stay single than spend ourselves on gigolos with poor home training. Where did he gather his statistics from
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by MNDY(m): 1:24am On Nov 13, 2019
dominique:

The average Nigerian man believes the most admirable quality of a woman is how much suffering she can endure. Any woman that marries a rich man is automatically a gold digger, even if she's well-to-do herself, they still expect her to suffer with a struggling man to prove her worthiness of being a woman.

Why can't women be the only breadwinner in some homes just like men, especially with the Gender Equality movement in progress. Or you mean to say only a man still has the full responsibility of taking care of the family involving even a made woman? Or which suffering again do you mean she will be bearing by "even if she's well-to-do herself..."

3 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by xaramani(f): 1:55am On Nov 13, 2019
It is well . cryIt is well .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by stephen109(m): 7:43am On Nov 13, 2019
Zero

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by da3pu0(m): 7:51am On Nov 13, 2019
Lami4real:
Shakara

I order and ship your goods to Nigeria from China cheaper, faster and scured, check siggy for more info.

This lami4real guy is a thief. He created this account to defraud people since he knew people have known him with older account. His real name is omotosho babatunde Ezekiel. He's not in to procurement and logistics as he claimed
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by johnad3(m): 8:09am On Nov 13, 2019
b4 nko, i no go con kill maself
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by ChiefThot(m): 9:12am On Nov 13, 2019
Lazy women will always look for an excuse to NOT do something with there lives other than to sit down in some man's house and be a leech.

All the man said is be sure you are generating income too you lazy dick suckers, so that you enter that Union as an asset and not a liability that can easily be replaced by some prostitute because all you have to offer him are your genitals because you are a curse to even yourself. Just utterly useless.

Also, when some your side being financially settled as well means no surprise messages from some village somewhere about how some bodies father is in hospital somewhere and needs help with bills. Those kind of news never even have to near this husband with an okay family...versus family that unfairly looks at the man like savior.

No body likes being a sacrificial cow to a bunch of hungry vultures! So get your fucking act together lazy females.

I do not date talkless of marry broke girls. I do not know any men who still do this. It sounds like suffer head. Like I always say, come Valentine's day, I like gifts too! Only babes with money deserve head!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by emmaodet: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
djon78:

actually I see Nigeria turning to the same plight of African American culture little by little.
In prior times life wasn't this terrible for the average ordinary man out there.
The stakes are getting so Much higher and many which requires a person with strong belief making it. But many are easily giving up. Morality is now very low, so a dangerous society is being engineered.
But God dey sha

Hmmmmmm
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by emmaodet: 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
iammo:

You know that this rat race and materialistic chase isnt even giving us true hapiness.. i sometimes wonder what happened to the good old love that doesnt require all this rules and laws.. i mean love that only require honesty

A real shame. I really missed the old good days because now what we have is fake scam love.
With the way things are, i won't even advice anybody i know in abroad to come home and pick a lady because they are not different from the ones abroad
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
We didn't get married because we don't care. We have things to do. Not all women are man-hunting just like all men aren't women-hunting. Contrary to popular belief, women have better things to. I definitely do. wink

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by LordKO(m): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ishilove:

Your English is plenty

Dis small one no go prevent me from imitating from one of de best writers around, you.

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Khalidase83(m): 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
I don't think his position is true as to y most ladies didn't settle this year. As far as am concerned, any man who insist on the above listed before marrying a lady is less than a man. It is not the place of the woman to provide for the house pls let's understand the concept of marriage.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by dominique(f): 8:07am On Nov 14, 2019
MNDY:

Why can't women be the only breadwinner in some homes just like men, especially with the Gender Equality movement in progress. Or you mean to say only a man still has the full responsibility of taking care of the family involving even a made woman? Or which suffering again do you mean she will be bearing by "even if she's well-to-do herself..."

There are lots of homes where women are the sole breadwinners or carrying the bulk of family expenses. I've been seeing quite a number since my childhood days, stop making it look as if women shouldering financial responsibilities is a strange thing.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by MNDY(m): 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
dominique:

There are lots of homes where women are the sole breadwinners or carrying the bulk of family expenses. I've been seeing quite a number since my childhood days, stop making it look as if women shouldering financial responsibilities is a strange thing.

I am not saying there are none. The person I replied to said it means suffering to such woman.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Prophetmoshood: 7:40am On Nov 15, 2019
Interesting15:

Sorry for derailing.. This is the second time I will be reporting this... A guy with the moniker prophetmoshood is impersonating me. Kindly help delete his posts and accounts

Lalasticlala seun Dominique myndd44 rule 2 and 8.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by cuteeme: 1:43pm On May 13, 2020
foolbuster:
What a load of crap. This is an insult to manhood.
U r a real man, not baby boys who watched their mother toil day and night unattended, in order to put food on the table for their lazy fathers. Only dem want working class woman, submissive wives, hardworking wives, women dat will rub their ego, split the bills with them and still want maximum respect from their "fellow man" in the house. Lazy yoots
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by cuteeme: 1:48pm On May 13, 2020
Duggedised12:
Sounds more like an increase in male gold diggers. Once they hear "i live alone" they set the ball rolling for "come and marry " scam, all of a sudden they need money for a business or to execute a contract.
Bless you sis, its most lazy guys looking for food, dat always have very high expectations in women, and are most impressed about a lady's CV. So me dat am a working class lady, because i fit into some group of men categories, i should now find me a poor, classless, jobless and egoistic man to marry?, i wish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video / This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.