Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year (37510 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by cuteeme: 1:52pm On May 13, 2020
princeakinola1:
1&3 is not normal for a good and reasonable man,imagin guy interested in lady father names and own car or house,the guy go become rev father last last
When dem turn am to boy-boy, he will occupy one plot of land here and lament. Shey is dat one life?
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by cuteeme: 1:59pm On May 13, 2020
mitchyy:

I think you are getting him wrong. I doubt he is in support of men fully depending on their wife. He is simply stating facts that many women are the ones hustling these days to feed their man
Imagine that?, can dat man confidently without feeling bad, come out to the public with a brave face an say the wife is feeding him?, oh yes he will. He will keep all the records quietly until one day he hits a financial breakthrough and then he starts chanting how his wife changed his nappies now and then WHEN he had nothing. Men love being looked as "in charge". Its nature sugar.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by cuteeme: 2:01pm On May 13, 2020
Gideoniteprime4:
did any one take note of the numbering grin grin grin grin
I just did, uncle fast to type thrash out of excitement, forgetting not to disgrace himself further
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by cuteeme: 2:10pm On May 13, 2020
MedicH:

who be this one. work, get money, buy a car/house for yourself. do ur silly ass some good or isn't worth anything but just a screw-driver.
Wow, aint it better for it to just be a screw driver, than to be a screw-driver and spoon-driver at the same time... Double wahala.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by cuteeme: 2:19pm On May 13, 2020
[quote author=MedicH post=83964167]me i cant marry a girl that's in the university. u must graduate and must be from a marketable profession, gainfully employed oo no be some nonsense oo. then we can talk. pls girls should have money. no be olosho money oo i no get strength for evil spirits[/quoteHope u can handle her feminist tendencies when time comes. If am having money as a woman, its not to primarily feed any man, its to support him and the home. Not because one guy said i should be rich vefore he marries me.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by cuteeme: 2:20pm On May 13, 2020
[quote author=MedicH post=83964167]me i cant marry a girl that's in the university. u must graduate and must be from a marketable profession, gainfully employed oo no be some nonsense oo. then we can talk. pls girls should have money. no be olosho money oo i no get strength for evil spirits[/quote
Hope u can handle her feminist when time comes. If am having money as a woman, its not to primarily feed any man, its to support him and the home. Not because one guy said i should be rich vefore he marries me.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by cuteeme: 2:29pm On May 13, 2020
centboy123456:

you are a fool# a very big one for that matter you see why Nigerian girls has nothing to afford because of the way they think they are so backward that they don't have anything to afford to men all there own is to fine man that will marry them and for them to born babys like chicken no plan no future nothing at all is it a crime if a woman owns her own house or buy car for her husband lol that why I like white girls they don't reason the way you foolish# girls like u reason see gone are those days guys are wise now so u better think and have plans for ur self not just to get married and afford nothing to the man
Just like how foolish the one who bore u right, except she aint a nigerian old girl. Drive home ur points dont insult...in this lockdown u will start finding a rich lady to dupe. Tueh
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by cuteeme: 2:59pm On May 13, 2020
MNDY:

I am not saying there are none. The person I replied to said it means suffering to such woman.
Well jam not surprised, joro na yorubad guy, so he speaks up for yoruba men. They wont bat an eyelid watch a woman feed themas long as they live. Yoruba men like comfort no stress. A yoruba girl once told me that the only thing that can make a yoruba guy leave or cheat on his woman, is when the other lady is richer or spending for the guy, yeah, i live in he west, so i know these things. Those guys hardly say no to a rich lady. Thats why their women work so hard and earn money to keep their men. Oh yes i said. Even if u come here to deny it, deep down in u, u know its the truth. So joro shud not generalise yoruba culture to other cultures. Some men still have their pride to protect. I can't even stand a jobless guy for what., since i provide for him lemme also be his protector too, should he protect me as well.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by MedicH: 4:49pm On May 13, 2020
[quote author=cuteeme post=89504264][/quote]

hey I am a feminist tooand problem is most of you women dont even know what feminism means. i have read a lot from renowned feminists like Silvia Fedrici in her books social reproduction and caliban and the witch. these are books explaining the waves of feminism and the achievements of the movement. i am not like most of these low self esteem boys you enjoy listening to. I have my own game and i get my ball rolling in the most unpredictable of ways that's what makes me a force. i dont expect myself to settle with a woman that has no game, sees nothing more than a baby maker in herself, that can't even talk properly nope someone like me deserves better. because i have paid my dues and you know the rest.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by MedicH: 4:52pm On May 13, 2020
cuteeme:

Wow, aint it better for it to just be a screw driver, than to be a screw-driver and spoon-driver at the same time... Double wahala.
Nope i want the full package, bring it on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident / What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.