Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year (37528 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
LordKO:
Balderdash. Most/sane guys are looking for ethically sound ladies - crassness and expediency aren't options. So, ladies should strive and eschew materialism, parasitism and conceit. There are still good ladies anyway.

Shut up. “Most” as if you have met most guys in Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Sierusvirus(m): 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
Geminita1:
Remember we have more single men than women. It is 3:1. cheesy Stay online and be deceiving yourselves. Don't go and find work and leave your father's house. We women would go and work and come and buy house and car for you, ode.
Guess you are wrong, check this out.
https://www.independent.ng/breaking-un-publishes-1st-quarter-demography-report-2019/

Breaking News: shocking

UN publishes 1st quarter Demography Report 2019

There are 7.8Billion people on planet . (earth).
The report shows

Women = 5.6Billion
Men = 2.2Billion

So, they advised women to be careful in showing attitudes to any man because out of the 2.2 Billion men:

• One billion are married already.
• 130 million are in prison.
• 70 million are mentally ill.

That means that we have just about 1 billion men available for marriage and out of the
1billion:

• 50% are jobless
• 3% are gay
• 5% are Catholic Priests
• 10% are your relatives
• 32% are above 66years

So, ladies both the married and singles, you have to rethink before treating any man like trash.

For details visit UN demography report

https://www.independent.ng/breaking-un-publishes-1st-quarter-demography-report-2019/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by King44(m): 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
I see nothing bad in what he said who wants to marry money consuming liability

4 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by iammo(m): 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
shocked

Stupidity is when a man is looking at his wife's surname or employment history before marriage

what exactly is happening to this generation

7 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by LordKO(m): 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
Elder0001:

Shut up. “Most” as if you have met most guys in Nigeria.

Lol, dis man-boy, u de always make me laugh - I no hold brief 4 an insane person like u and ur ilk.

5 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by YorubaPrince: 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
vanida6:
Plug on my earphone smiley listining to Ride for you by phyno x davido cool

E pain dis one die.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
LordKO:

Lol, dis man-boy, u de always make me laugh.

Off course , small minded,eccentric and control freaks like you are just too stupid to be taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
This guy is always talking nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Angelfrost(m): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
Geminita1:
Remember we have more single men than women. It is 3:1. cheesy Stay online and be deceiving yourselves. Don't go and find work and leave your father's house. We women would go and work and come and buy house and car for you, ode.

Lol... Go back and read the post, slowly this time.

The men making those demands are doing well for themselves...

The era of marrying liabilities, along with their equally idle and avaricious families, is fading fast.

This is exactly what I will preach and teach my sons.

As for your stats, just give it a rest... grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by ofiko123(m): 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
A lot of ladies didn't get married this year because they were not close to God enough and they were not prayerful enough..

2 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Seunpaul01(m): 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
Osobi32:
Sounds funny but true

How is it true? U most be one of the men he talked about.

He portrayed men as the ones that rely on women, gold diggers, men that wait on women to make them somebody in life.

It's not a today thing that men do not want to marry a liability. But saying that men want a woman that have a car and a place with a fat bank account is just too much and out of frame.

2 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by foolbuster: 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
KanuSE:

Do you mean pen1s?

Is that meant to be a joke?
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
The truth of the matter is that a lot the guy has just express the mind of so many lazy guys....
Some ladies will eventually marry one of them , just be prepared to work extra miles..

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by KanuSE: 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
foolbuster:

Is that meant to be a joke?

What does 'manhood' stand for?
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Ayomarcel(m): 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
How did this guy become relevant?.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by dominique(f): 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
A lot of men are now on the lookout for working class independent ladies from financially stable homes. Those broke, unemployed/underemployed ladies come with a lot of baggage especially if they're from poor families. I don't blame the men though, it's not easy to carry numerous liabilities.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by kay29000(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
Geminita1:

3:1 LMAO! Keep consoling yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Anfieldboss: 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
This guy can talk nonsense
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by CHoccolaTE: 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
More and more useless men crawling out of their caves everyday.

No wahala o, men

Your wives will start hustling to feed you and pay houserent but prepare to enter kitchen to cook her favourite food and be ready to share authority with her.

Shikena

You can't eat your cake and have it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Angelfrost(m): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
killmods:
This guy is always talking nonsense

I beg to differ... He made nice points here.

Women can't be shouting feminism upandan, while still leeching on guys.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Seunpaul01(m): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
foolbuster:
What a load of crap. This is an insult to manhood.

God bless u. The guy just confirmed himself as a gold digger. Why would a man be looking for a lady with a big family name and fat bank account to marry. The small money he has don enter im head.

He is obviously not married. And his sorry ass come online to give his reasons. He should speak for himself.

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by foolbuster: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
KanuSE:

What does 'manhood' stand for?

Please get your mind off women and sex. It'll make you useless.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by MedicH: 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
Geminita1:

who be this one. work, get money, buy a car/house for yourself. do ur silly ass some good or isn't worth anything but just a screw-driver.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
I have a house and car. Date me naaaaaa
MedicH:

who be this one. work, get money, buy a car/house for yourself. do ur silly ass some good or isn't worth anything but just a screw-driver.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by djon78(m): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
shocked

Stupidity is when a man is looking at his wife's surname or employment history before marriage

what exactly is happening to this generation

actually I see Nigeria turning to the same plight of African American culture little by little.
In prior times life wasn't this terrible for the average ordinary man out there.
The stakes are getting so Much higher and many which requires a person with strong belief making it. But many are easily giving up. Morality is now very low, so a dangerous society is being engineered.
But God dey sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by MedicH: 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
me i cant marry a girl that's in the university. u must graduate and must be from a marketable profession, gainfully employed oo no be some nonsense oo. then we can talk. pls girls should have money. no be olosho money oo i no get strength for evil spirits

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by MedicH: 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I have a house and car. Date me naaaaaa

lol this niggar, ur sense of humor is dry. how u de? any sure odds this week. 2 odd only
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
I have all that, two degrees from reputable institutions home and abroad, good employment plus you'd get green card. marry me naaaaaaa
MedicH:
me i cant marry a girl that's in the university. u must graduate and must be from a marketable profession, gainfully employed oo no be some nonsense oo. then we can talk. pls girls should have money. no be olosho money oo i no get strength for evil spirits
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lol you're truly dumb if you think im a boy
MedicH:

lol this niggar, ur sense of humor is dry. how u de? any sure odds this week. 2 odd only
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Pussywar(f): 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
Geminita1:
Leave them, they want to use us and do oloshi work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by iammo(m): 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
You know that this rat race and materialistic chase isnt even giving us true hapiness.. i sometimes wonder what happened to the good old love that doesnt require all this rules and laws.. i mean love that only require honesty

djon78:

actually I see Nigeria turning to the same plight of African American culture little by little.
In prior times life wasn't this terrible for the average ordinary man out there.
The stakes are getting so Much higher and many which requires a person with strong belief making it. But many are easily giving up. Morality is now very low, so a dangerous society is being engineered.
But God dey sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
Angelfrost:

I beg to differ... He made nice points here.

Women can't be shouting feminism upandan, while still leeching on guys.
Am not supporting women leeching on guys i just don't agree with guys playing thesame game.. well i speak for myself and i know a lot of guys who are like me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video / My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.