Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

If A Lady Does Not Show Romantic Attraction, A Mugu Will Not Wire Her Aza! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Lady Does Not Show Romantic Attraction, A Mugu Will Not Wire Her Aza! (394 Views)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online / She Has Turned Me To A Mugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If A Lady Does Not Show Romantic Attraction, A Mugu Will Not Wire Her Aza! by jnoz23(m): 10:59am On Nov 13, 2019
Many nigerian ladies were brought up to believe their universal right to good things of life mainly through their bottom. The same way the men have been conditioned to believe that satisfying a woman is ultimate goal in life.
While I'm not saying any of it is bad, the behavior has become obsessively compulsive especially among the female populace and the main reason is because of our inherent hypocrisy. That is why a local woman will be collecting cash & other inducements from different men by promising all of them some measure of love & affection. Then when one of the mugus finally gets smart and lures her with a mouth watering offer, she foolishly complies and next thing you know - baba don plug USB inside phone!

Now the really smart hoe usually keeps quiet about it, and condoles herself while resolving to be smarter next time.

While the hypocrite will start shouting rape upandan, but if you ask her "what she was doing in a room with the rapist" in the first instance? All you get is incoherent mumblings and more sobbing to activate DAT defenceless woman mode!!!

70% of rape attacks would have been prevented if the victims had not tried to act smart , I blame poverty & lack of exposure for most of these cases.

There is a particular chinua Achebe (RIP) quote about a bird that vowed to fly without perching since hunters have learned to shoot without missing!

Ladies should try & adjust their ways, hoes should continue!!!

Re: If A Lady Does Not Show Romantic Attraction, A Mugu Will Not Wire Her Aza! by Skyfornia(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2019
Guy forget your preaching o...Dem no go hear. You no fit preach pass their pastors and alfas.

Just hustle make money and everything go loyal.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Would You Prefer? / Should I Take His Shop Instead? / 10 Ways A Man Should Treat A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.