Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Most United Tribes In Nigeria. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most United Tribes In Nigeria. (1057 Views)

The Northerners Are The Most United Tribe Or People In Nigeria. / How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With / Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most United Tribes In Nigeria. by drezzyx(m): 11:21am On Nov 13, 2019
After a lot of observation and as a person who have lived among so many tribes in Nigeria, I came to the conclusion that some tribes are more united than the others.
The number one on my list is:

1. The HAUSAS: This tribes lives and dine among themselves irrespective of their tribes they live like families with mutual understanding and respect among themselves.

2.The FULANIS: Just like the Hausas this group lives among themselves like family irrespective of their tribes too, and fight anyone who threatens their unity.
They are a strong force to fight against because of their unity.
3.BENUES: According to my observation these tribes tries as much to live in Harmony u hardly see them fighting themselves.
To the extent if one of them rent an apartment before you know it he start bringing all his families and relations to squat with him or they rent an apartment in same area.
Those of them who participate in boyfriend and girlfriend of a
thing has always been among themselves most of the time.
and they marry among themselves.

4.KOGI: These tribes most of the time don't marry outside of their tribes, and can be aggressive when another tribes threaten their unity.
But they mind their own business most of the time.

5.CALABAR: Same explanation like benues.

6. THE YORUBA: These tribes though they are the last on my list, they sometimes fight among themselves but even two enemies among Yoruba's are ready to join forces to fight any tribe who fights any of them.
Re: Most United Tribes In Nigeria. by BlackfireX: 11:29am On Nov 13, 2019
Igbos ...
Re: Most United Tribes In Nigeria. by sweetonugbu: 11:31am On Nov 13, 2019
And what tribe are you from?.
Re: Most United Tribes In Nigeria. by drezzyx(m): 11:33am On Nov 13, 2019
BlackfireX:
Igbos ...
Igbos I don't think so.

If igbo are united they would have gotten what they want in this country.
They betray themselves a lot.
Re: Most United Tribes In Nigeria. by sweetonugbu: 11:34am On Nov 13, 2019
The most United tribe in Nigeria is NDI IGBO,that is why we still exist, forget the politicians, that is why Nnamdi kalu didn't die in prison, IPOB is the most United organization in the world

3 Likes

Re: Most United Tribes In Nigeria. by drezzyx(m): 11:37am On Nov 13, 2019
sweetonugbu:
The most United tribe in Nigeria is NDI IGBO,that is why we still exist, forget the politicians, that is why Nnamdi kalu didn't die in prison, IPOB is the most United organization in the world
I am an igboman don't say that what happened to MASSOB are they not supposed to work hand to hand to achieve the igboman dreams.
Re: Most United Tribes In Nigeria. by drezzyx(m): 11:37am On Nov 13, 2019
sweetonugbu:
And what tribe are you from?.
Igbo off course
Re: Most United Tribes In Nigeria. by BlackfireX: 11:39am On Nov 13, 2019
drezzyx:
Igbos I don't think so.

If igbo are united they would have gotten what they want in this country.
They betray themselves a lot.

So Benue , kogi and others got what they want in this contraption
They betray themselves So yorubas have never betrayed a fellow Yoruba Grow up.

Igbos are one of the most united tribe in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Most United Tribes In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 13, 2019
Igbos arent all that united. Those from delta feel they are better than those from imo. Those from anambra dont relate well with those from ebonyi.
i think the answer would be yorubas.

I like igbos and yorubas equally.
Re: Most United Tribes In Nigeria. by drezzyx(m): 11:48am On Nov 13, 2019
BlackfireX:

U can see for yourself the tribes that have ruled you for years and continue to rule u up till now.

Igbo never have one voice, there are lot of saboteur among us until we speak with one voice .
We tend to bring ourselves down before other tribes for anything that favours d person in particular.
Re: Most United Tribes In Nigeria. by sweetonugbu: 11:50am On Nov 13, 2019
drezzyx:
Igbo off course
you are my mama say I be igbo
Re: Most United Tribes In Nigeria. by drezzyx(m): 11:52am On Nov 13, 2019
RedCreme21:
Igbos arent all that united. Those from delta feel they are better than those from imo. Those from anambra dont relate well with those from ebonyi.
i think the answer would be yorubas.

I like igbos and yorubas equally.
Thank you you got what I am trying to say.

Even some igbos dont marry from their tribes because of what I don't even know.
Re: Most United Tribes In Nigeria. by Darkseid(m): 11:54am On Nov 13, 2019
sweetonugbu:
I'm Igbo and I strongly disagree with you, Igbos don't like each other unless they are fighting a common enemy. For instance, People from Anambra claim superiority over those from Imo and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Most United Tribes In Nigeria. by drezzyx(m): 11:59am On Nov 13, 2019
sweetonugbu:
you are my mama say I be igbo
Look at you, how well do you know me.

All am saying is igbo don't have one hearts even some igbos among Delta, Rivers don't see themselves as igbos.
Even if we should succeed with biafra of a things.
That is when you will see anambra can't be ruling us all d time, imo same thing abia same and so forth.
Re: Most United Tribes In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 13, 2019
drezzyx:
Thank you you got what I am trying to say.

Even some igbos dont marry from their tribes because of what I don't even know.
thats the problem they have. With some igbos, inter L.G.A relationships are frowned on. Imagine that osu business still going on.
Re: Most United Tribes In Nigeria. by drezzyx(m): 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
BlackfireX:

even if they betray themselves not to other tribes
Re: Most United Tribes In Nigeria. by sweetonugbu: 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
drezzyx:
Look at you, how well do you know me.

All am saying is igbo don't have one hearts even some igbos among Delta, Rivers don't see themselves as igbos.
Even if we should succeed with biafra of a things.
That is when you will see anambra can't be ruling us all d time, imo same thing abia same and so forth.
get biafra first then worry about that later

1 Like

Re: Most United Tribes In Nigeria. by drezzyx(m): 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
RedCreme21:
thats the problem they have. With some igbos, inter L.G.A relationships are frowned on. Imagine that osu business still going on.
Am telling u , no other tribe in Nigeria except igbo participate in that and they are telling me igbo is united.
I don't mind marrying anyone but many igbos will always look out for that.

United my foot.

(1) (Reply)

Omo He Don Dey Red Oh Sugar Mummies Them How Far / I Cought My Daughter Of 10 Years Smoking Weed With Some Boys, Please Help. / If Your Woman Is Doing These Things, Please Marry Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.