Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,441 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:00 PM

Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State (51083 Views)

Ghanaian Sex Worker Reveals Some Of Her Clients Are From 'Abuja, Lagos & Delta' / ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (2) (3) (4)

Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by helinues: 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
Olosho
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by ZombieTERROR: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
Your main clients in Aso rock
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by Tonyspecial(m): 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
Y On Front Page Na
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by swedbase(m): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
Low life lady. More 5 - 10 years she will be regretting all her evil deeds.
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by naijadrivablog: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
Isokoboy12, come and see Ogberaga grin
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by Joshuazedd(m): 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
men patronize Oloshos
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by Deltatoto: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
nikkybrownme:
Queen Farcadi is popular sex worker in Ghana. Farcadi, who is never shy to talk about her profession revealed in a previous interview that she welcomed her child with one of her clients last year.

In a new video shared by ghgossip, she admitted to having slept with countless men from different parts of the world. She even went ahead to reveal that some of her clients are based in Abuja, Lagos and Delta State.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swsh8W4zFfc

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/popular-ghanaian-sex-worker-queen.html
oh Jesus why delta
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by 360command: 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
We would close the border on her very soon..
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by Tiztonio(m): 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
Do you need a professional logo?... Dm me on whatsapp. Check my designs and my number in the link in my signature. You will be amazed

Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by woleabayo(f): 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
OLORIBURUKU OMO ALE
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by JayPeeOham: 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
Who names a girl child F^ckad!ck?? and expects her to have a different destiny other than the one she currently has undecided
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by kjhgfrtyuikchui: 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
With us its always a win..
Sure Bankers available..
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by olajide8(m): 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
when the world is in trouble, even women of the veil become social media queens
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by PopeFlatino(m): 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
For Ghana gist site similar to NairaLand..
Dem go dey tag 90% of their celebrities "controversial" because weton Dem dey vomit for mouth and act eeh lipsrsealed
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by GeoAfrikana(m): 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
At least, she's being honest and not a hypocrite

It's one thing to commit vices it's another thing to be proud of your undoings.

He problem is two folds: prostitution and shamelessness
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by landforeast(m): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
Who ever that has slept with this girl is doomed for life if he don't go for urgent deliverance. The Lady is a Marine Queen on a mission to destroy many men.

Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by landforeast(m): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
Olamsoh:
Asaba
Maitama
Apo
Ikeja
Magodo
Island- Lekki most especially
Are you a Client too
U Sabi their spot wela
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by onyxo76(m): 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
the number of transferred demons ehn..no be small thing
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by zimakod(m): 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
issokay sad
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by micflo28(m): 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
Which pastor can help this one to repent now and accept Jesus. Morally, this things should not near our homes where we bring up our kids to responsible.
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by Wettoid123: 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
Starhearts:

Keep quiet
Must u comments

I know you must have been infected too one good patronizer spotted keep distributing Your Own too, foolish thing!
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by vicben27(m): 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
see achievement
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by AkwalaIke1: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
helinues:
Olosho
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by helinues: 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
AkwalaIke1:
[s][/s]

Lists don reach 30.. Our guy

Well done. Wa se rere
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by renewable1(m): 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2019

Affordable solar combo to power your TV, decoder, sound system and fan for 8hours daily... Check my signature now
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by AkwalaIke1: 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
helinues:

Lists don reach 30.. Our guy

Well done. Wa se rere
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
She no fine.
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by Legendguru: 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by piagetskinner(m): 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
This one is no longer a human being

My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples / Inside Sex-fuelled Holiday Hotspot Where Brit Women Aged 20-70 Romp Day & Night / BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS)