Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,558 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State (50939 Views)

Ghanaian Sex Worker Reveals Some Of Her Clients Are From 'Abuja, Lagos & Delta' / ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by Starhearts: 5:44am On Nov 14, 2019
Wettoid123:

I know you must have been infected too one good patronizer spotted keep distributing Your Own too, foolish thing!

Continue ur wacko-jacko in foolishness.
Wetin dey sweet ur belle.
I didn't blame you.
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by Wettoid123: 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
Starhearts:

Continue ur wacko-jacko in foolishness.
Wetin dey sweet ur belle.
I didn't blame you.

you are a forgotten issue cos you are just like Yesterday!
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by Starhearts: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
Wettoid123:

you are a forgotten issue cos you are just like Yesterday!

I don't blame u because u re a wasted sperm
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by Wettoid123: 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
Starhearts:

I don't blame u because u re a wasted sperm

just the way you suck and lick wasted sperm
Re: Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State by therajah: 4:07am On Nov 16, 2019
kstyle2:
Na wa. Initially, I was of the school of thought that we should watch what we upload on the internet because it could come back to bite you as well as what your unborn kids may feel about seeing such when they grow. However, I can boldly say that things may not get better with respect to morals. With what children of 14, 15 years do now, they may make people like this lady look like Mary slessor in the eyes of the world
You are funny! You are saying 14 or 15.. uve not seen 10, 11..yes!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? / Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.