Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,341 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral (69533 Views)

Pictures Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Picking Up Dirt In Lagos Street / Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo / Elderly Man Enters University In Rivers State,matriculates.photo Goes Viral(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by LucemFerre: 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
Sometimes I just read comments by stupid fools who claim to be educated on this Nairaland and shake my head. It's not this boy's fault that he's like this. Why are you stupid fools saying it's good for them?

He's gonna grow up and brainwashed by his political leaders and not knowing any better he is gonna go with the flow and elect those who would make him suffer. He would have kids and the circle continues. It's the environment not the person. These kids almost don't have a choice but, to suffer. They can't help it.
You think they vote based on freewill? The get compelled to. Baited with daily bread. No giving a chance to think.

If they could be educated (Not the education that majority of you people have) they would break from those chains of begging instead of schooling and working. You people are just inside your mansions in your duvet with AC writing rubbish while yall dont understand anything about what the real problem is.

It's a pathetic situation and I hope these things will reduce someday

8 Likes

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by Kinikini: 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Compare the Almagiri system with the Igbo entreprenueral system and you will not be surprised the Human development Indices coming from the two regions.

quote author=mercyokoro24 post=84021204]A photo has emerged showing a tired Almajiri boy sleeping on a pile of dirt along the road in Northern Nigeria.

The sad photo was shared by a Kano based Facebook user.

The photo describes the fate of many Almajiri children who are abandoned by their parents after being sent out to fend for themselves.

Almajiri is a system of Islamic education practiced in northern Nigeria. Almajiri derives from an Arabic word, rendered "al-Muhajirun" in English transliteration, meaning a person who leaves his home in search of Islamic knowledge.

But, the system has been bastardized over the years.

Source>>>https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/sad-photo-of-nigerian-child-sleeping-on.html[/quote]
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by DCmonster: 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
helinues:
Only hunger can make person sleep like that

Too poor
What's this one saying?
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by Amayindi: 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
This is not a new trend in the North.
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by Kennydoc(m): 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
IGBOSON1:

There should be legal channels through which southerners wishing to adopt and care for these kids can do it!

That picture is heart-wrenching!

They are needed for elections and censuses.
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by DennisEche(m): 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
I thought by now every northerner will be sleeping on gold the way they projected buhari, mai gaskiya my foot
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by donprinyo(m): 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kanade21:

So kidnapping is okay under certain circumstances...??

There is a reason why we have adoption laws.....and those kidnappers did not follow the rules.

PLus, who told you the Kano boys were Almajiri??
I pity those boys going back as almajiris
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by realmindz: 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Apart from being poor, he's extremely dirty
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by plankyjacky(m): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
fantastic picture of Nigeria Nation. Sleep well

1 Like

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by TorukMakto: 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
wink2015:

I think what the public criticize is baby factory where women and grown up girls are pregnanted by paid fuccking men and the baby of the se .x act is being sold to the black market.

Nobody or government is against lawful adoption.

But no government will tolerate baby factory.

There is difference between lawful adoption and baby factory.

Baby factory which is common in the south east such Anambra state promote illegality and good family heritage as bastard are brought up.

These children end up as armed robber, prostitute while some few good heads manage to swim the river of life to work as sales boy and sales girls for their Igbo paymaster.

A hypocrite like you will never agree that Almajiri System is baby factory and even worst than the one you mentioned
ALMAJIRI SYSTEM OF THE HAUSA AND FULANI NORTH- REMAINS THE BIGGEST BABY FACTORY ON THE PLANET EARTH

https://www.dw.com/en/nigerias-almajiri-schools-recruitment-ground-for-terrorists/a-17521389

https://guardianlv.com/2014/08/boko-haram-recruits-nigerian-almajiri-children-cameroon-next-target/

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2019/06/revealed-boko-harams-child-army/

2 Likes

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by UncleJudax(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
daddytime:
They can have 2023 and beyond, no wahala. After all they were born to rule.

One day one day, these ones go get nothing to feed on but the flesh of their elites.

That day go surely come.
There will be no one day. They are as caged as you are.
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by emmanugo: 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Omo I thankGod for putting a roof over my head
comment of the year
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by Amumaigwe: 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
DennisEche:

Say the truth for once and shame the devil, the north is worst than this, what the almajiri kids passed through daily is nothing compare to this. I schooled in the north, primary- university, what those kids go through is enough to even make the devil repent but with people like you supporting evil. Judgement is coming, one way or the other God will make ur future kids be like almajiri since you said this is a propaganda.

Amen on Omenka's behalf.

2 Likes

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
mukthar2000:
Despite the picture, we are still ruleing .
Ruling and pauperizing your folks.
Your wicked rulers deserve some accolades if after many years of being at the helm of Nigeria there seems not to be an end in sight to a scene like this in the Northern Nigeria.
Sometimes I don't feel you folks, sometimes I am susceptible because of human nature.
You folks don't really want to help yourselves.
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by daddytime(m): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
UncleJudax:

There will be no one day. They are as caged as you are.

Who's this tripe ffs
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by YurFatHer: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
It's a norm in the north. no be today
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by Monday60655(m): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
I use this boy as a point of contact to every almajiri. The Almighty God will see you all true in Jesus name. Amen
I don't blame the almajiri boys, rather I blame their parents who have been brain washed to marry many wives, gave birth to many children without training them. But why not ask your self who is fooling who, the children of your so called leaders are outside getting better education. Then, after sending their children out for a better living, you are advice to born many children and send on the street for begging. Please is high time you begin to think. The earlier the better.

5 Likes

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by AvalonSpace(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
Where's the "pile of dirty"?
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by jcross19: 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
Osaze007:
The Hypocrisy of southern Nigeria
No be the same thread dem see Igbo children Dey do the same thing
Igbo don't almajiris , over 20millions of almajiri in the north highest in the world the Canadian population !.
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by RTSC: 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
Abeg o.
Nobody should talk anything. Wetin be una own?

The main thing is 2023.

Over 30 million voters card are ready in the north.
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by plaindealer: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10562862_c1_jpeg2fd9d853a11774e5cebbf10b0a4e6eaf

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10562865_c4_jpeg9c11241502d9ebe828886ad4a7e433d8

Similar situations transpires with little children in many places in Nigeria, the above happened in Anambra, but people shouting and raving are always blind to the sufferings and horrible situations in their own poor villages and the terrible and deplorable conditions their children go through.

Tribalism, bigotry and hatred against other people are always their primary obsessions.

Just too sad

2 Likes

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by helinues: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
AkwalaIke1:
lol helinues na my guy
how he take enter my list i no know
but he still have 3 years on his contract list Insha'Allahu

only a sincere apology can save him

We have already told you to bring it on

Stop whining around. We are enjoying the contract

When no be say na my hand and time i go dey waste in cancelling others people comments.

Its your time, Its your life .. Enjoy as we self dey enjoy the cancellation

Oh Are you truly Michael as a guy claimed?
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by Ferdinandu(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
Till the animals called Leaders in the North start holding their stupid followers to account on bearing the no of children they can take care of instead of enticing them to breed more election numbers because that is what Buhari and Gandollar and co care about. They are always quick to budget huge amounts for mass weddings but nothing for the resultant effect of mass wedding.
Nothern Elites only see their masses as means breeding born throw away kids as a bargaining chip to claim large chunk of Oil wealth and nothing more. Irresponsible selfish Leaders and blind ignorant followers

1 Like

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by TorukMakto: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
Osaze007:
The Hypocrisy of southern Nigeria
No be the same thread dem see Igbo children Dey do the same thing

The kids in Anambra were arrested for doing business at the time they supposed to be in school, can you compare that to almajiri street beggars who don't even attend the so called Islamic school you people say they are studying?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu / Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) / Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.