Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,107 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List (84526 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg / Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2019
correctguy2010:
So Dangote is not even in 1st 100. I'm not impressed.

ALWAYS READ BEFORE YOU COMMENT TO COVER YOUR FOOLISHNESS...LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTH

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Patrioticman007(m): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2019
SocialJustice:
Where is your father in the list?

Had Steve never been ousted from Apple back in 1985 and never dumped all of his shares out of anger, today his 20% stake in Apple would be worth $210 BILLION.

$210B that's cool, but he ain't alive to even enjoy the $1B left. What an irony, inside life.

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2019
I swear
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Cybertext(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
Jeff bezos former wife suppose Dey top 100 her own source go be divorce money grin

But she's no.24. Already

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Kriptune: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2019
wwwihy:

They are the owner of Walmart... The Father divided the shares among them equally

Nice.

I don't see them hitting an iceberg.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by paradigmshift(m): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Nice one, why haven't we see the children of the world richest men displaying luxuries like mompha & others

Oga face your life..
Poverty
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by babamadiba(m): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2019
Olaolex:
I fear you ooo
lol
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by KingRabota: 11:56am On Nov 16, 2019
Your a badass g

salbis:
So John G. Coumantaros is not in top 100 richest people in the world?
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by semyman: 11:56am On Nov 16, 2019
correctguy2010:
Poverty and illiteracy a very bad mix

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Kriptune: 11:56am On Nov 16, 2019
Bezos' wife is no.24

Divorce money cheesy

Don't tell me wealth can't be sexually transmitted.

The kind of STD I want lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Mak4web(m): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2019
thumbs up grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by SocialJustice: 11:59am On Nov 16, 2019
Patrioticman007:

$210B that's cool, but he ain't alive to even enjoy the $1B left. What an irony, inside life.
Not an excuse to not make money.
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Godsplan115: 11:59am On Nov 16, 2019
partnerbizn5:
yes
contact us
you read my WhatsApp msges but you ain't replying
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by wheelie(m): 11:59am On Nov 16, 2019
Everyone started some where...Believe!

partnerbizn5:
110bn dollars.

chimoo

I am here hawking data like gala.

Inside life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Ubekus: 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
See how APC government has change dangote to.
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Davidzy23(m): 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
Suremikky:
I just dey look for Dangote name like say I dey find my name for admission list�
It means u fully support him.. The only African on the List..
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by SocialJustice: 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
loswhite:
so did you see me making snide comments or berating anyone in that list? People like you have empty head and cannot read and comprehend between answer the question, are you fatherless?
Were you the original person I quoted? Learn to mind your business and stop making other people's problem yours.
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by salbis(m): 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
KingRabota:
Your a badass g

grin
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by sylve11: 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
partnerbizn5:
110bn dollars.

chimoo

I am here hawking data like gala.

Inside life.

step by step. cool
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Befii: 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
This list eh, only Dangote, where is Otedola...
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Sirdiq21: 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

sodiq at 21yrs you're still dumb. who's playing betnaija with your watery brain?
no vex
but Wait o did u notice that Shata Bandle the noise maker is not in the list?
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by wristbangle: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
Technology is the new oil. Looking at the top 100, technology sector will gulp 40% no doubt.

Bill gates is something else.

For your wedding, pre-wedding, birthday and other shoots, please see my profile. cool

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
Sirdiq21:

no vex
but Wait o did u notice that Shata Bandle the noise maker is not in the list?

oni IFA Nile?
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by shogsman(m): 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
correctguy2010:
Stop making a fool of yourself,read to understand.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
-

5 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Rushmore(f): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
The McKenzie effect cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by correctguy2010: 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
shogsman:

Stop making a fool of yourself,read to understand.
Sharappppppppppppp
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by correctguy2010: 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
semyman:

Poverty and illiteracy a very bad mix
How much is your generation worth? mumu
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by correctguy2010: 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

ALWAYS READ BEFORE YOU COMMENT TO COVER YOUR FOOLISHNESS...LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTH

Your stupidity has no rival
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by abbatoir(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
CapitalHYC:
grin grin.. Fear women than you fear the devil

Yeah.because they were not far from the devil
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by ekwerendi(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
Mandynews:
FOD, dominique, puskin, naijacutee lalasticlala

What of Arab Billionaires......Is their money audio money?
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by foolbuster: 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
SocialJustice:
Where is your father in the list?

Had Steve never been ousted from Apple back in 1985 and never dumped all of his shares out of anger, today his 20% stake in Apple would be worth $210 BILLION.

Are you saying apple us worth over a trillion dollars?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Domain Name Business / Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs / Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.