Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List (84553 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg / Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Jiga2019(m): 11:14am On Nov 16, 2019
[color=#000099][/color] So OBO papa no dey here and him dey shout omo baba olowo up and down.
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by SocialJustice: 11:14am On Nov 16, 2019
loswhite:
Empty head are you fatherless?
Did you see me making snide comments or berating anyone in that list? People like you are nothing but you like to run hardworking successful people down.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by dfrost: 11:15am On Nov 16, 2019
correctguy2010:
So Dangote is not even in 1st 100. I'm not impressed.

No dey drink garri for midnight angry

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by abumeinben(m): 11:15am On Nov 16, 2019
Aliko Dangote should be worth close to 28b. Thanks to Buhari

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Sirdiq21: 11:15am On Nov 16, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
lawd

that mod than ban me won't get rich than chairman Nurtw of a small branch at ikorodu. senate never introduced yeye bill you dey ban people up and down

Danboroba Ewu ode
them set talk money u de talk ban

ban de hungry u sha
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Austynzike: 11:16am On Nov 16, 2019
may God put my name there very soon .amen. am proud of Dangote..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 16, 2019
The kind of competition I will soon be involved in..
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Amopeekun(f): 11:16am On Nov 16, 2019
I will also make it fa. Kai, the thing no easy at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Mosco100(m): 11:17am On Nov 16, 2019
Luke 6
38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
Amen.
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Sirdiq21: 11:18am On Nov 16, 2019
wait o have you discovered that all the rich people are Americans? the entire Africa only one Aboki Allah ya tsare ka saga mugu Alinko na

6 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by ginovera: 11:19am On Nov 16, 2019
XINOIX:

lazy youth

Very lazy and lousy youth undecided

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by wwwihy: 11:19am On Nov 16, 2019
My name will soon be there... We are proud of Dangote, the true son of Africa

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:20am On Nov 16, 2019
SocialJustice:
Where is your father in the list?

If not for divorce settlement, Jeff is still the richest by a wide margin.
If not for charity, Jeff wont overtake Bill in the first place

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Bahamas95(m): 11:20am On Nov 16, 2019
partnerbizn5:
110bn dollars.

chimoo

I am here hawking data like gala.

Inside life.
I would have patronized you but I need someone with integrity. My name nor dey that list so small fear dey catch me
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by mofedamijo(m): 11:20am On Nov 16, 2019
SocialJustice:

If not for charity Bill gate would be leading by a large great wide margin.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Kolapo: 11:21am On Nov 16, 2019
greatmarshall:
cool
Are you sure?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by franchasng: 11:21am On Nov 16, 2019
When you are in certain countries or environment, you don't need to dream or wish of becoming a billionaire to be on world billionaires list unless you are from a highly influential political family like Aliko Dangote.

Dangote didn't become rich by hardwork or any special talent or invention, he became who he is today based on his family background which gave him political connections and favors from successive Nigerian governments.

So people should stop celebrating Dangote as if he did anything special to become rich; he was just fortunate to come from a rich family background with strong political links, nothing special undecided

People that worth celebration are the likes of Mark that invented something from nowhere at his age, people like Seun of Nairaland, people like Linda Ikeji, and all the people who worked the soil from nothing to build their wealth not people climbing through political ladder enjoying free FOREX money and government monopoly in business because of their influential family background and where they come from.

So all you Nigerians dreaming to be like Dangote, you all are wasting your time because Nigerian environment and government don't make policies that encourage and favor people from nobody's family background to climb to that ladder of becoming a billionaire in the world.

Even Otedola, his father was the former governor of Lagos. So if you look at all the so called billionaires from Nigeria, especially those from Northern Nigeria, all their wealth can be traced to politics and Nigeria's crude oil shady deals.

So if you want to become a billionaire in $$ and you are a Nigerian that doesn't come from the top looting political families in Nigeria, you are wasting your time, you better find a way to get out of Nigeria to counties like USA that support dreams of anybody ready to work and use his or her talent.

All you need to make it big in countries like USA, etc is the talent, the zeal to work and focus. Then find one challenge in the society there or a problem within your location in that country and use technology to find a solution to it and you are on your way to becoming rich, unlike in Nigeria where dreams are killed everyday, while looters, business fraudsters and political clouts are the only people that make free money and still get celebrated like they did anything special undecided

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by SocialJustice: 11:22am On Nov 16, 2019
mofedamijo:

If not for charity Bill gate would be leading by a large great wide margin.
Agreed.
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Suremikky(m): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2019
Even wife wey bezos settle still dey ahead of Dangote Na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by SocialJustice: 11:22am On Nov 16, 2019
pinkyruledworld:
If not for charity, Jeff wont overtake Bill in the first place
Agreed.
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Melanyn(m): 11:23am On Nov 16, 2019
Even with all the philantropism...

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by mofedamijo(m): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2019
ACHILLES45:

Aliko used to be in number 54 and Zukerberg number 53, but today, zukerberg is in number 5 while Aliko is in 87

Alikos money is going into the refinery and some other stuffs, wait till he finishes the refinery, then his worth will go up again.

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by SenecaTheYonger: 11:24am On Nov 16, 2019
SocialJustice:

I don forget say Jeff wife cut his wealth in half grin

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 16, 2019
No pastor, no musician, no footballer.
Ronaldo should be there na.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Olaolex: 11:25am On Nov 16, 2019
babamadiba:
So they still left me in this 3 spot?
I fear you ooo
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by xtervaganza(m): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2019
One day I'll make this list, stay there and pass the spot to my children and next generation
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by SenecaTheYonger: 11:26am On Nov 16, 2019
kelvindj98:
Jeff Bezos' networth will still come down after he officially transfers 40 percent of his wealth to his ex wife.
Now to those who will call the woman names. She actually deserves the money because she started Amazon with Jeff in the 90s and he did cheat on her.
Correction: Just saw that the ex wife is also on the list so he has already settled her.
nah, i think it was 160bn before
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by optimus106(m): 11:27am On Nov 16, 2019
My name...
So I made the list finally...
I knew one day I'd make...
my kinsmen proud...

I have told OP to bring the list
that has my name.
Please be patient.

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by IGBOSON1: 11:27am On Nov 16, 2019
Gates would have even been ten times richer if not for his philanthropy. He has a giving spirit even more than Bezos and this was why Warren Buffet (the Sage of Omaha) entrusted his billions to the Gates Foundation to manage.

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by ugofulfilled(m): 11:28am On Nov 16, 2019
partnerbizn5:
110bn dollars.

chimoo

I am here hawking data like gala.

Inside life.

Don't be swayed by what you read. Be consistent in your craft & you will meet with the opportunity that will lead to the inclusion of your name in the list of the world's richest. Only do not forget me when it happens.
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by SocialJustice: 11:28am On Nov 16, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

I don forget say Jeff wife cut his wealth in half grin
Had Steve Jobs never been ousted from Apple back in 1985 and never dumped all of his shares out of anger, today his 20% stake in Apple would be worth $210 BILLION.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by BarrElChapo(m): 11:28am On Nov 16, 2019
Teewhy2:
The first time 10 shows that technology rules the world, while some people will be forcing thier children to go into Medicine and Law.
I believe one day my children will also say who is your daddy, and their will be proud to say baba temi (calling my surname).

Oga no be by technology o.. The underlying fact is that these guys are businessmen.. Business rules the world Amazon didn't start as a tech company

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala / Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs / Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.