Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,239 members, 7,957,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:01 PM

Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List (85152 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg / Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by correctguy2010: 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
nospmoht:
YOU SEE YOUR EYES
Nor blame me, buhari is confusing me.
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Gbegulox12(m): 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
Inside life this people still omit my name there is god ooo anyway i hope i make 100richest in nigeria by god grace
legit way self
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
Wow.

Majority of the world's richest are located in the United States.

Wow. And majority of the world's poorest are probably located in Africa.

All those doing yahoo runs, you can never be on this list.

To make money is one thing. To sustain it is another.

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by correctguy2010: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
dfrost:

No dey drink garri for midnight angry

grin grin grin grin.. I dey tell you.. Buhari has really dealt with me
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
Bill Gates my role model in programming . I will be there one day.
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by correctguy2010: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
stormborn28:
did you read the second post at all
Laziness go do me something for this life o... Buhari Government is affecting me badly
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by bigjj: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
Competition everywhere: pairing bill and Bezos to continue chasing each other.
It is well.
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
pinkyruledworld:
If not for charity, Jeff wont overtake Bill in the first place
I swear Bill gates main work is philanthropy. Let no fool quote me argue with Wikipedia first if you don't believe philanthropy is a job.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Realcash224(m): 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
Nigeria government should embrace technology See how United State dominates the list.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
If Dangote is the richest black man in the world and I can't find his name here from number one till the end of this list. It means the black race sleep too much. We are just consumers, not interested in technology, innovation and creativity, except for the purpose of consuming them. No single Africa man or black person here. Mr. Poster abeg edit the list and add my name there

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by leadedge: 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
U put demo for eyes 87th
correctguy2010:
So Dangote is not even in 1st 100. I'm not impressed.
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by daviesmania(m): 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
sheldon adelson was born with real zeal to make-it, pls read the guy's story!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by ofiko123(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
Congratulations to bill gates..
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Thegamingorca(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
CapitalHYC:
grin grin.. Fear women than you fear the devil

Bezos really tried.

If you add her and his own billgates will not dream of nearing.
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by haywizzy007(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
seancombs617:

If not for charity ,nobody would have ever topped bill gates.
What you don't know is that charity is the reason why he has been in the top 3 for the last two decades...Bill and melinda foundation is the largest of its kind worldwide.

Givers never lack...it is a divine principle that works for anyone, you don't have to know God to benefit from it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by weezweezweez(m): 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
ManishSmith:
Work hard after working hard then you continue working hard..... I must make this list
Working hard + God's grace, they work together..... Make God in his infinite mercy just smile on our hustle...

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
correctguy2010:

Your stupidity has no rival
YOURS IS VIVID HERE WITH YOUR NINCOMPOOPIC COMMENT
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by abidex0z(m): 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
correctguy2010:
So Dangote is not even in 1st 100. I'm not impressed.
go recheck he is on no 87...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by ifiokjohn(m): 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
Thank GOD am claiming up there. Conquering everything on my way. atleast am in top 500 Richest young men
423 pricisely
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
My name is number 69 but I don't want everybody to know because I am a very humble man.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by dfrost: 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
CapitalHYC:
grin grin.. Fear women than you fear the devil

Are you blaming the wife or the stupid Jeff? or the side chick? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by richarduko: 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
one day I'll replace bill gate on that list....u can quote me again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Holyvet(m): 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
God loves a cheerful giver.
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by akdjr(m): 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
I may not make the list during my lifetime, but I will definitely be a billionaire.
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by xavuv: 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
Initially, when they were young, Most of them didnt even know they would be among world richest
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by SocialJustice: 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
foolbuster:

Are you saying apple us worth over a trillion dollars?
They've been hovering there for a long time. They are currently about $1.2trn.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by renewable1(m): 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
Congratulations my friend..

You need minimum 8 Hours Electricity daily? We have a solar pack for your basic appliances. Check my signature now
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by foolbuster: 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
SocialJustice:
They've been hovering there for a long time. They are currently about $1.2trn.

Wow this is unbelievable. Shows that fiat currency is fast losing value and wont last much longer.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by oooook: 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
Confuse list.W
here is OBO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by SocialJustice: 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
foolbuster:

Wow this is unbelievable. Shows that fiat currency is fast losing value and wont last much longer.
Lol, fiat is messed up but it is going nowhere. It will only morph into a cryptocurrency at worst.

Actually, I don't see how fiat value relates to stock price. Apple is a very sound company. Companies that are big shots in Nigeria like Chevron and ExxonMobil are worth under $300bn.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Tex42(m): 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
I spotted Dangote. now I can happily have my siesta in peace.
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by JAWBONE(m): 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
See my role models...I dey come join una soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria / Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / Onitsha Mall Indemnity Notice: Look At What I Saw At Shoprite Onitsha (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.